Nickname: Benji
Shiny: Yes (Deputante Trim)
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Lax Nature
- Headbutt
- Protect
- Cotton Guard
- Toxic
Furfrou is such a good physical wall. After 2 cotton guards a Mega Lucario close combat does pretty much no damage. Headbutt is just for taking enemies down faster than just wearing them down with toxic. Protect lets me see more of the enemies moveset and gives me an extra left-overs heal. Cotton guard raises defense 3 stages making Furfrou even more physically defensives. Toxic is used after my first cotton guard in order to slowly slaughter any enemy foolish enough to remain in battle.

Heliolisk (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Veil (Better than dry skin)
Nickname: Brannigan (After Zapp Brannigan in Futurama. Get the joke?)
Shiny: No
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Charge Beam
- Grass Knot
- Dark Pulse
Heliolisk is one of my favourite pokemon. It is fast and has high special attack, with life orb it can OHKO pretty much anything that doesn't resist it. Thunderbolt is my generic attacking move. Charge beam is used to take down low health enemies in order to raise sp.atk. Grass knot is for taking down enemy rock and ground types. Dark Pulse is for wrecking any ghost or psychic type foolish enough to challenge the Electro-Lizard.

Hawlucha (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Unburden
Nickname: DrMcluchador (after a character in the webcomic DrMcninja)
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Roost
- Hone Claws
- Acrobatics
Hawlucha is also one of my favs with a the moveset I use makes him so OP. My tactic with him is to use Hone Claws on the first turn, pretty much negating the High Jump Kick 90 accuracy. This turn should also lower his HP to 1 health, activating the focus sash (If the enemy switches out I use hone claws again) and therefore activating Unburden, making Hawlucha insanely fast (about 300 speed and with both hone clawss almost 300 attack). Acrobatics is used as an alternative to High Jump Kick for killing grass types and the like. Roost is used to heal Hawlucha if need be.

Weavile (M) @ Wide Lens
Ability: Pickpocket
Nickname: Madcat (after the evil guy's cat in Inspector Gadget)
Shiny: No (Hatched 20 boxes of them too)
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Night Slash
- Metal Claw
This guy is just amazing. He hits like a truck. Icicle crash is my main source of damage, which thanks to the Wide Lens has 99% accuracy. Ice Shard is for taking down low health enemies who may be faster than Weavile. Metal Claw is used pretty much the same as charge beam on my Heliolisk. The wide lens gives this over 100% accuracy also. Night Slash is used to take down everything that resists icicle crash.

Mismagius (F) @ Wise Glasses
Ability: Levitate
Nickname: Helen Daniels (After the character in Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy)
EVs: 170 HP / 170 Atk / 170 Spd
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Confuse Ray
- Dazzling Gleam
I love Mismagius. It's special stats are base 105 as is it's speed, making it hit like a speeding truck and take special hits like a thing that takes special hits well. Shadow Ball is my main attacking move, gaining STAB and a 10% boost from the glasses. Psychic takes down anything that resists Psychic. Dazzling Gleam is for taking out puny Dark types that think they can take Mismagius down. Confuse Ray is used when the enemy resists all my moves or is a special wall. It can give me a switch-out to a pokemon that can take the enemy down. Plus in X/Y confuse ray has 100% accuracy. Lovely.

Aerodactyl (M) @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Tough Claws
Nickname: Baklnoq
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 Def / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Dragon Claw
- Aerial Ace
The last 'Mon in my team is Mega Aerodactyl. His moveset is primarily contact moves so that tough claws activates. Stone Edge is just for taking down Talonflame or other Fire Types. Crunch is for taking out psychics or ghosts. Dragon Claw murders dragon types and Aerial Ace is used to mess up enemies with brightpowder or if they lower/raise accuracy/evasion.

So, RMT, that is my battle party. What do you think? Is there anything I can do to make it better? I will accept any creative criticism.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)