NOC Nomination Mafia Game Thread

Asek

Banned deucer.
3P1K what im trying to highlight in quoting that is at the time if YOU could see reasons for tballz to be the scum in that lynch pile, why do you find it weird that metal saw tballz as the potential scum in that pile (once again, at that time)?

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
do you think that ep1k could be scum though? be cause i think the chance of that is quite low. in fact, i think the game might be lost if he is actually scum

but i havent read the isos yet

3P1K what im trying to highlight in quoting that is at the time if YOU could see reasons for tballz to be the scum in that lynch pile, why do you find it weird that metal saw tballz as the potential scum in that pile (once again, at that time)?
Even if there is reason for someone to be scum, if someone pushes an opportunistic lynch without even considering the potential merit of them being town, especially after such a telling play; then that's something im going to take issue with. I guess the fact he didnt take into consideration at all what had transpired (with the hammer/nom) in the slightest when making his decision and that's what bothers me about this. Less the fact that he didnt see it as obvtown, and more the fact he didnt take into consideration his merit as town at all.

Went ahead and read over granny's iso (lowkey started with this one because there is quite a bit less to actually point out here and im lazy) and most of what i found has already been talked about, the pure reading tone, following hawkie etc. But something there that i didnt notice before is almost all of here scumreads felt indecisive. Example: Started out by SRing Metal Sonic then saying "Just like hawkie i was willing to play that off as angry town". Or the SR on hitmonleet "im leaning scum from the inactivity....but that could just be him actually being sick". I know they are new but maintaining neutrality by not having clear defined scumreads could be a scumtell. Granny Pie
I would like to hear which of us you SR the most right now.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
Even if there is reason for someone to be scum, if someone pushes an opportunistic lynch without even considering the potential merit of them being town, especially after such a telling play; then that's something im going to take issue with. I guess the fact he didnt take into consideration at all what had transpired (with the hammer/nom) in the slightest when making his decision and that's what bothers me about this. Less the fact that he didnt see it as obvtown, and more the fact he didnt take into consideration his merit as town at all.
you can take issue with it but it doesnt make me scum lol. call me lazy but thats not alignment indicative

Alright.
So.
I easily scumread Metal Sonic.
There's only been one person who's as pancakey as I have, and that's MS. He states opinions and lynches one day, like his first Hawkie read, and then goes all "hindsight is 20/20, we shouldn't have lynched Hawkie" a few days later. His whole attack on Hawkie lasted several days, and is no doubt the reason why several of us wanted to lynch Hawkie, and then did. A lot of his posts, especially early, but also now, are quite filler. Like, I'm not even posting at all, but MS kept calling out other people, even after they pulled off of him.
His whole playstyle is "Angry Gambit". He kept saying to Earlio, to Tballz, to Hawkie, and to me "Go ahead and lynch me. Do you think I'm afraid of being lynched?" Dude, everyone's afraid of being lynched. The only reason you'd pretend not to be is if you're playing a gambit. It's an elementary school tactic, only ever used by the kids who wanted out the least. "Yeah, go ahead and get me out! I want you to!"
You're always calling out people who don't post, and then post a lot yourself, which seems super suspicious to me, as you are the only one other than 3p1k who posts a lot. And even 3p1k's been letting off. And yet, for the entire game, you've been attempting to get people off of your case before they can even get on it by redirecting us into dead ends, such as with your "low-
this post is rly bad and i would be cool with a haruno lynch some other day if he doesnt up his fucking game
If you were town, you'd care about him getting lynched no matter how he flips. Because if he's town, that hurts us, as we need all the numbers we can have.
lmfao DUDE you dont have to write up a fat paragraph like that just because you were angry at my reponse lmao

just a "fuck you metal sonic vote: metal sonic" would do

half of that post wasnt even about me lmao
Um, isn't that whole point of scumreading? Writing everything that you have a problem with? You've done it a few times, even if it's always spread throughout two or three posts. Just saying "Oh, just say 'fuck you' and lynch me" goes back to the whole "Angry Gambit" thing. You're just dismissing an entire argument by saying "It's 'cause you hate me." That's elementary school logic, my friend. Not a good sign. And it's all over the fucking place. You have red flags everywhere, from the very beginning of this game, and the elementary school dismissals, arguments, and logic, coupled with the fact that you were only nominated after several people said "Yo, why hasn't MS been nommed yet?"
Your reads have been all over the place, the way people read you is all over the place, and the fact that you use an angry kid's logic to redirect attention from yourself every single time someone looks at you (and even before that point), makes Metal Sonic my top scumread, and has made him my top scumread for the past 2 lynches.
Lynch Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
here's what i think happens now

if asek is town ---> lynch granny pie --> win

if asek is scum ---> lynch me --> lynch asek --> win

only if ep1k is scum we lose

we still have our advantage

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
this is contingent on asek town voting granny pie before deadline

if asek continues to vote me and i get troll lynched by sudden plurality deadline with the ninja mod, then blame will be put on asek for throwing the game

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
Asek, if you are Town, get your ass on, Vote granny pie, and we probably won the game, and hope acidphoenix gives a deadline extension or w/e because the game just got thrown again by magic deadline and votecount

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)