NU C&C Index (Reserve Analyses here)

As a personal favor, could I get ONE pokemon that I use in all my NU/PU teams(besides Scyther) notified to me when it's up?
Also my name isn't capital :P

Psywaves

Procrastinating Pedantic Perfectionist™
is a Contributor Alumnus
After some consideration, I've decided that I'd like to reserve Rotom-S (Fan Rotom), as I've been using it quite a bit recently. Will try to get the skeleton up tomorrow. :)

Last edited:

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Been playing with Sun teams and Victreebel seems to be putting in the work; reserving it! Will have skeleton up soon :o

I had been doing Kingler before, and I was waiting for QC's on it (since I was told not to bother the staff about it).
I still do want to do it (re-reserve it) too if possible.
I just want to know what exactly classifies something for reassignment, as I was constantly told polar opposite answers to the same question about getting it checked (I read the rules and notes, so would like to here it from the horse's mouth, so to speak).

Last edited:
I had been doing Kingler before, and I was waiting for QC's on it (since I was told not to bother the staff about it).
I still do want to do it (re-reserve it) too if possible.
I just want to know what exactly classifies something for reassignment, as I was constantly told polar opposite answers to the same question about getting it checked (I read the rules and notes, so would like to here it from the horse's mouth, so to speak).
artisan reserved first, so its his/hers

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sawsbuck and Raichu are both up for reservation, write-up only. Writer needs to be approved by Raseri

if the original writer either posts 'im dropping it' in this thread, or if Raseri says it's reassniged

e: correct me if i misunderstood you

That's cool then, but I would still like to get my question: "what exactly classifies something for reassignment" for future reference as well.
Inactivity and poor quality are the primary 2 reasons. You fell into the former category. Although the staff (me) can reassign an analysis for other reasons, those are by far the most common ones

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My mistake. It said unreserved in the op
OP hasnt been updated for a bit make sure to check above posts, also Raichu is write-up only, please use Bazi's skeleton and put it in hide tags at the bottom and then tag a QC member when you are done so we can check to make sure all relevant info is there.

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
OP hasnt been updated for a bit make sure to check above posts, also Raichu is write-up only, please use Bazi's skeleton and put it in hide tags at the bottom and then tag a QC member when you are done so we can check to make sure all relevant info is there.
Sweet. Write ups are the best part imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)