NU C&C Index (Reserve Analyses here)

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Its a shame. slayerx ;_;

But idk I believe that the analysis should all be held off until ORAS comes out. New moves being given out especially from Move Tutors being announced and confirmed in the game. Pokemon will be dropping and rising tiers cause of the tier shift this November like Mawile is going to drop for example. As well as the megas being released will change the usage of others as well.
Some analyses are almost done and ORAS comes out around the end of the month so I don't see why we should stop working on them?

Also this isn't gonna be a new generation. The metagame won't suddenly change and make most of the analyses on site worthless. At the moment all we really get in NU when ORAS comes out is at best 7 megas, and ~8 Pokemon that now have a little better movepool to work with thanks to Move Tutors. Sure Mega Evolutions are huge, but I don't think they will change the whole metagame lol. Also any information is better than nothing, even if those analyses ends up not needing a revamp or edits via SCMS, as it wil at least give new players an idea of what X can do and what Y can do, etc.

Hope I made sense.

Sorry guys, I am dropping Togetic. However, I have edited out most of the fluff from the previous writer (no offensive to her though), and it just needs a little more information before it is ready for its second QC check. If anybody wants to take it over, feel free.

feel free to take Togetic unfixable. But im going to lock this thread until after the NU is stable. Then the c&c staff will look over what needs to be changed and open a new thread. Writers with analyses currently in progress are free to keep working on them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)