NOC OC NOC GAME OVER - Now Despair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
game was impossible anyways LOOOL how did mafia even come so close to winning is beyond me. Neutrals were all shafted, they had 0 chance of winning so yeah rip.

GAME OVER

You all bicker for a while about who to kill, only to realize that Former Hope is tired of the shenanigans, confusions, and large amounts of revives, and committed suicide.

Dear Former Hope,

You are the Unkillable, Untargetable, Unlynchable Wolf with a Double Nightkill starting next cycle.

You are the MLG OG 420 Circus Meme.

You are the Unkillable Unstoppable Mafioso. You have no night action, however, you cannot be killed at night, as per the legend. Furthermore, due to your prowess and infamy, when you are sent to kill, you cannot be Roleblocked or Redirected by any means.

You are allied with the Mafia. Your details, knowledge, and teammates are in a separate thread. You win when you are victorious, or nothing can prevent the same.
With this, you all realized that the game is over, and that this was a huge waste of time.

Dear Martin,

You are Morgan.

A Shrine Maiden, painter, and worshipper of Amaterasu, whom you are well acquainted with.

You are the Town Omega DayJOAT. Amaterasu has granted you three miracles for you to use. These must all be used during the day.
  • A One Shot Lynch-Change, which may be used by posting PERFORM MIRACLE: DIVINE JUDGEMENT (USER)
  • A One Shot Ressurection, which is activated by posting PERFORM MIRACLE: REVIVAL (USER)
  • A One Shot Night Skip, which requires you to post PERFORM MIRACLE: SECOND SUNRISE.
You are allied with the Village. You win when all threats to the Village are gone.
Dear Walrein,

You are the Overcompensating Alcoholic Samurai.

You like alcohol
Your name really says it all
Refrigerator

You are the Town One-shot Vetguard. Normally, at night, you are too drunk to actually do anything. However, once, at night, you may PM the hosts NX - Sobering up at USER's house. You will abstain from the bottle and do your job, killing anyone who visits at night or attempts to lynch them the next day.

You are allied with the Village. You win when all threats to the Village are gone.
Dear Aubisio,

You are the Anthropomorphic Koala.

You are an intelligent Koala with knowledge of nature healing. You can also speak, which is vaguely disturbing.

You are the Town Doubler and Mason. At night, you may PM the hosts NX - Medicate USER. You will share some of your "Natural Remedies" with your target, allowing them to use their abilities twice the next night.

Furthermore, you know your fellow intelligent animal, Cancerous, is the Intelligent Crab Cultist, the Town Role Cop.

Dear Blazade,

You are Lawrence Cezar.

You are an edgy, lower class Well-Intentioned Extremist who can create people's greatest fears.

You are the Town Role Adapter. At night, you may PM the hosts NX - Creating USER's greatest fear. You will use your powers to summon what your target is most afraid of, gaining a one-shot ability based on their role.

I am honestly sorry for how bad and unbalanced this game was. I wanted to make something with more interesting roles, and not just "roleblocker" or "doctor". Trust me, my next game will be less of a flop.

Any comments, complaints, criticisms, and OMGUSes are appreciated! I'd like all the advice you can spare!

Anyway i liked the variety I just wish I could have sampled some of it.

I liked some of the discussion and scumhunting but it got a bit old after all the reviving.

Most of the drama was silly, I was happy with how we played, good job team.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
How dafuq did no one stop and reconsider their information in light of my town flip, or consider investigating who my last target before death was

Anyway, this was a fun game for me, gave me the opportunity to try out a lot of new things I'd learned from ms that overall worked really well and in general I think I played good outside of pushing the cancerous lynch, that was dumb af.

Really the only thing wrong with the set up was acid's revive role (Martin's was fine imo), kinda silly that town lynched correctly, hitting scum or neutrals for 7 straight days and still almost lost in lylo

Anyways, thoughts about the game.

The mafia really was underpowered, in that most individual village roles were vastly superior to their mafia equivalents meanwhile mafia had very few ways to deal with the mass amount of information and protective roles out there or safe claims to make (for reference, here was our team PM)

With your group's collective knowledge, you know the village does not have a Mayor, Backup, BPV, Rogue, Miller, or Rogue. You also know that the Village Announcer can recieve Secret Messages. Finally, you know that most village roles either do multiple actions or a very strong action. Have fun!
As part of that, a bunch of our fake claims were absolutely awful. Now of course, part of that is players, but we also didn't have a ton of options when it came to claiming roles either.
I don't want to entirely disguise it either, there were some really awful plays on the mafia side that cost us. But a combination of the mafia's imbalance and some host errors (which I totally understand weren't intentional) did severely hurt us.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My role was fun until the aftermath made me feel physically unwell

I'm not thick-skinned at all man; maybe I should stick to OCs in future

So did you guys wise up and lynch the SK or did Vanilla Fairy get away with it?
we got Fairy. Texas got lynched, then Asek got killed.

then FH tried to pull some fuckery but it failed and he forfeited

I actually really liked this game. Revives can be annoying but they were used okay, and while the balance might not have been the best, it used a wide variety of interesting roles.
Props to hitmonleet and internet for providing me with a plethora of fun, deception and scariness :o

How dafuq did no one stop and reconsider their information in light of my town flip, or consider investigating who my last target before death was

Anyway, this was a fun game for me, gave me the opportunity to try out a lot of new things I'd learned from ms that overall worked really well and in general I think I played good outside of pushing the cancerous lynch, that was dumb af.

Really the only thing wrong with the set up was acid's revive role (Martin's was fine imo), kinda silly that town lynched correctly, hitting scum or neutrals for 7 straight days and still almost lost in lylo
It wasn't intuition it was about being methodical and making sure we didn't lose to anything. I was confident in the ability to get it to 4 and a double lynch if it was just former and me, or just lynch him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)