Official NBA 15-16' Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get really pissed off when the NBA referees confuse "quick game and no silly fouls" with "free foul season". I'm not saying that there were hard fouls today, but it is undeniable that the referees today and in Game 3 gave free pass to drop some blows on the paint. Iguodala suffered a crystal clear foul at the end of the second quarter; LeBron suffered some illegal contact on the paint. OK, we are in the NBA Finals, but please, if a foul happens, a foul must be called. Blow that fucking whistle.

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't see the Cavs winning in the future at all with this team as long as GSW keeps their main core players intact minus maybe Barnes. The icing on the cake is offering bloated contracts to guys like Shump and TT, who are overpaid underperformers even when you consider the increasing cap.

Also shoutouts Andrew Bynum who made a cameo appearance in the crowd this game, keepin that hair game strong as usual i see.

Really confused on how Cleveland ended that game; Tristan barely played in the clutch - Lue opted with Frye, who played terribly, so why? ; Kyrie and LeBron also tried to force things into the paint too much trying to expect calls and stuff.
Tyronn Lue was asked why was TT was kept on the bench, and he responds with "I have to look at the film". That just makes me hella confuse, what kind of answer is that?

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/4nk2kz/anyone_watching_postgame_asked_about_thompson/

edit: in fairness, he could've feared a hack a TT; but they should've at least let him in the gane until he was hacked.

Cavs defense is just subpar. They don't have that "togetherness" and Love is still ass on D. Kyrie is lost. LeBron has not only declined physically but probably mentally too. Dude is just not as good as a help defender as he used to be. So many bad switches in this game.

draymond suspend for g5. lmfao....

pathetic. he should've gotten suspended for g4 against okc but for this? lmao; I usually have no comment when it comes to these types of situations but that's absolutely ridiculous.

Last edited:
Green needed to get suspended sooner or later, dude's a bitch. I don't think Adam Silver minds Adams getting hit in the nuts either, but LeBron is the league's precious baby, so that's a different story.

Really confused on how Cleveland ended that game; Tristan barely played in the clutch - Lue opted with Frye, who played terribly, so why? ; Kyrie and LeBron also tried to force things into the paint too much trying to expect calls and stuff.
That's sorta what his career is defined by. It's no surprise he's a lot less effective when questionable calls and no-calls finally don't fall his way.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
draymond suspend for g5. lmfao....

pathetic. he should've gotten suspended for g4 against okc but for this? lmao; I usually have no comment when it comes to these types of situations but that's absolutely ridiculous.
That suspension is absurd. Golden child LeBron getting the preferential treatment again...

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yall are fucking stupid. draymond should have been suspended both games but the nba wanted gs in the finals or at least have 1 more game. Now they want more games to make more money off the finals.

or the fact that draymond green has hit 2 people in the nuts in the playoffs and the nba is finally doing something.

You guys do realize he was suspended for accumulating too many flagrant fouls in the playoffs and not just for this incident with LeBron right? Him not getting a flagrant for putting Adams in an arm bar was ridiculous in itself. Either way its a good cash grab for the NBA if the Cavs do happen to win game 5

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
if being the father of three kids makes you a man, no wonder dwight howard's nickname is superman :l

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
You guys do realize he was suspended for accumulating too many flagrant fouls in the playoffs and not just for this incident with LeBron right? Him not getting a flagrant for putting Adams in an arm bar was ridiculous in itself. Either way its a good cash grab for the NBA if the Cavs do happen to win game 5
Yes, but my argument is that he didn't deserve one for the Bron incident. Now the scraps with Adams, well that's a different story

Last edited:

Stallion

Tree Young
Sorry for the double post, but I'd like to thank the following people for this Cavs win:

1. Kyrie Irving, for shooting at a single game efficiency that he will never again repeat for his career.

2. The league office, for giving Draymond that bullshit flagrant, and hereby unchaining LeBron James to unleash a fury on the Warriors.

To be fair though, wtf has happened to Love?

Sorry for the double post, but I'd like to thank the following people for this Cavs win:

1. Kyrie Irving, for shooting at a single game efficiency that he will never again repeat for his career.

2. The league office, for giving Draymond that bullshit flagrant, and hereby unchaining LeBron James to unleash a fury on the Warriors.

To be fair though, wtf has happened to Love?
He probably is satisfied enough with not needing to contribute much.

Moving Derrick Rose instead would make more sense for Chicago... Jimmy Butler is your cornerstone for the future like Rose once was. Chicago doesn't really need to rebuild yet. They were only a game behind the Pistons and was the 3 seed the season before and gave the Cavs a run for their money and was an injury away this year. Moving Rose makes sense given his injury history. Moving Butler however is suicide for the Bulls. I don't care if it's for the #3 pick and Avery Bradley(who's an elite defender), they need Butler. KEEP HIM.
On the Celtics side though it makes perfect sense.

Lol we got dominated and GSW fans, especially Ayesha saying some bullshit and dumb crap. There were questionable calls but not a whole lot like the Curry strip on Kyrie and foul on LeBron towards the end; Lebron dominated simple as that - scary to think that GSW almost pulled off a comeback despite unreal performance by LeBron; if GSW get their act together on defense and actually defend the point + execute on offense, they'll win G7.

Amazing stuff from the Cavs and Kyrie/Lebron. But honestly...

Game 7, GSW, Oracle, there's no way the splash bros and role players don't feel it and just start dropping daggers on the Cavs and honestly probably blow them out by 30. It's classic NBA, give us a Game 7, then let reality set in and Cavs get completely outclassed.

It's a shame too. Closest Lebron will get to a championship for Cleveland, and although it's going to be one hell of an effort, no one will remember it, just remember the 2-6 Finals record. God dammit though, I really hope The Cavs pull this off.

And lolbulls. What a shit franchise now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)