Denied OMotM: What's That?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This would basically explain what the OMotM is, what happens around it, and mentions a few of them. I'm a moderator of the OM's room (and got Ladybug for OM contributions), so I should know what I'm talking about. It seems PS relevant enough with the OMotM ladder as well.

Introduction (Including explaining what it means and what happens because of it)
- History
- Process
  • Nominating
  • Voting
  • What are the rules?
- Some Examples
- Ladder Challenge
Conclusion

Tagging Vacate since I talked to him about it on PS and he said it sounded cool, and I'm ready for critique on the skeleton or whatever.

Spydreigon told me unfixable wanted to do something like this. I have looked through the Kiln and didn't see it anywhere, so either he completely forgot after submitting, or never submitted. So I guess that shouldn't matter much. I'd rather write it alone as well since it's easier to plan stuff and write the text.

I asked you to ask unfixable if he still planned on writing it, because he runs the new OM webzine and they cover OMotM, and I'm not sure how he wanted to cover with that. Please actually do that instead of just assuming what he wants /:

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well I didn't know it was about Other News, thought it was about the Player. Anyway, I can still ask if you want when I see him, but Other News covers how the latest OMotM went instead of actually having an article about the OMotM. In general Other News just focuses on anything that happens in the OM forum, but not write specific things to explain stuff. It's just list new Pet Mods, OMs, updates on PS and how the OMotM voting of that month went.

Sorry for not asking, and I will soon if needed. (Though I can't seem to find him lately when I need him). Again, thought he had mentioned he wanted to do something similar for the Player.

It would be better if you could, since their webzine covers the most recent OMotM and he planned on writing something on the general stuff, so it's better to just check in with him on if he still planned on writing that and where exactly it would go.

I'm cool with the idea, I just don't want any future issues between you and him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)