Media One Piece (spoilers!)

I would have waited until everyone was back at the ship before taking the rubbings out. At least don't do it in front of Big Mom's people ffs.

Between that and the national treasure thing exploding in her face, she'll either have a heart attack or destroy the whole island.

Last edited:

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Luffy wrecking a party where almost everything is edible is going to be fantastic to watch.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
don't let capone's bossness distract you from the fact that bobbins got one shot by vito

Magistrum

DOITSU NO KAGAKU WA SEKAI ICHI
is a Top Artist Alumnus
I'm thinking Luffy and Bege won't be having an alliance here, at least not the same as Luffy-Law; more like a mere compromise to not get in each other's way after some sort of cooperation in Bege's plan have been met. We'll see how this goes.

I'm thinking they still need an S-tier figure to step in with them, as much as they are powerful a group of supernovas (and Germa I guess?) shouldn't be enough to topple a Yonko in her own base. Marco call me maybe?

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
rereading some old one piece got me thinking. what if kaido IS his own road poneglyph who happened to eat a human devil fruit, which is why he can't be destroyed?

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
regarding the tea party -- does sanji still have that face altering thing on? I wonder if Luffy could wear that to look like Sanji, stand in for him in the wedding, and take that bullet to the face and reflect it. [insert Pudding face fault]

regarding the tea party -- does sanji still have that face altering thing on? I wonder if Luffy could wear that to look like Sanji, stand in for him in the wedding, and take that bullet to the face and reflect it. [insert Pudding face fault]
I've seen a lot of theories similar to this but I don't think the mask is supppsed to alter your face to resemble Sanji's, it just fixes up your face or something lol

Magistrum

DOITSU NO KAGAKU WA SEKAI ICHI
is a Top Artist Alumnus
but how can a poneglyph eat o.o

UNLESS someone who had powers similar to big mom brought one to life, and then that ponelgyph ate the fruit(assuming life that's a result of a fruit's power can itself eat a fruit and gain powers)
Well, thru the course of One Piece we've already seen a gun that ate the dog fruit and a sword that ate the elephant fruit which is said to be something Vegapunk made possible. It wouldn't be farfetched to say a poneglyph ate a hito hito no mi model:giant, yeah? (altho since Vegapunk is the only one who knows how to do it so far, it's highly unlikely that Kaidou is a poneglyph, moreso a road poneglyph for that matter)

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So there is no way Oda is letting anything happen to Lola's twin or her kid so... that right there has to me, pretty much spelled out Big Mom's fate. What you guys think?

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I think Eiichiro Oda is a magnificent bastard for having Luffy allign with Bege.

I mean, maybe it won't actually work out, but just in concept this is A+ material.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
I stopped reading One Piece after Kaido was introduced so I just caught all the way back up. Sanji mostly bodying his brothers and father was a delight.

There's no way Luffy teams up with Bege, it's way too out of character.

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
this assassination plot will end up a failure. caesar will backstab bege because he knows luffy will fuck up the plan, bege cannot be trusted, and because he still is safe under big mom (as long as he promises to go through with the giant serum). pudding might have already tampered with bege's memory especially regarding big mom's weakness to the picture frame, and so the alliance will be forced to capture pudding instead and force her to alter everyone's memories so the straw hats can escape without being bodied by big mom.

also mother caramel is either a devil fruit user who can turn into a voodoo picture frame or a picture frame that ate a devil fruit, and the entire plot of one piece is just a weird ass memory conjured up by pudding, all 700+ chapters of it. we now begin a flashback spanning 15 years worth of one piece anime and manga -- one that tells the REAL truth about luffy and his adventures. but once this flashback is over, we realize that we have been living in an infinite tsukuyomi created by a devil fruit user ala madara uchiha. the age of pirates never existed. "straw hat luffy" and his adventures were merely memories conjured up by a character created in a false reality. it's no wonder why the events of dressrosa transpired over the span of 2 years when in reality it was more like 2 days.

im just bored at work

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
pudding probably tampered by mama's memories and she'll be pissed when she finds out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)