ORAS Doubles C&C Index and Reservations

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Rotom-H is up for reservation again. Note that it is currently sitting at 2/3 and needs to be written up, so it shouldn't take too long.

The old thread can be found here, so you can just copy the skeleton and work from it.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This thread really isn't for crosstalk. I just deleted a bunch of posts. Rampardos is not viable. Escavalier was just recently revamped and most definitely does not need a Sash Reversal set.

If you would like to reserve an analysis (which is generally a decent amount of responsibility - after all it ends up on Smogon's pokedex for quite a while), you need to prove the community you have any idea what you're talking about. If none of us know who you are and your ideas are very unorthodox, they're just not going to get an analysis.

Get involved. Play people in the Doubles room, participate in some tournaments. If, after that, your ideas are justified, maybe come back and try again.

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i appreciate your desire to help out in here 9destra, but reuniclus is already approved (albeit, by a monkey with a keyboard) so we don't need anyone else working on it at the moment

shaian

you love to see it
It's already been addressed by Bughouse, but again, this thread isn't for crosstalk and I just had to delete a bunch of posts even though WE JUST COVERED THIS. checkmater75, I appreciate how eager you are to get your analysis done, and I apologize for taking a long time to check it, but in the future just pm a QC member if you want to get a check done faster.

9destra you can check the reservation list on the first post of this thread to see what pokemon needs an analysis and which ones have already been reserved. If you would like to take over an already WIP analysis, ask the person writing that thread beforehand if they would allow you to take it over and then post in here. Don't post threads without first checking to see if it's been approved by the QC team, otherwise they will be deleted.

Alright, I think that covers everything.

Checkmater

It’s just us kittens left, and the rain is coming
is a Tiering Contributor
Reuniclus is ready for Grammar/Prose Checks

Also I'd like to do a revamp of deo - a if that's ok. in terms of personal use I've used it on a lot of teams, also I feel like the analysis is lacking on certain meta comments+it should be naive/hasty maxspeed deoa imo

I mean it mentions hitmontop :/

also I could do an updated analysis for Scrafty, but I will be putting HJK as a slash, so if that's a problem I guess not

Last edited:

shaian

you love to see it
okay, updating again to say that Breloom is open again. It's currently sitting at 2/3 waiting to be written up. The old thread is located here. It you take this on, have the write-up done asap.

Also, just a notice. If you've gotten 2/3 stamps WRITE IT UP. If you can't get it written in 2 weeks, it will be re-assigned. We've had write-ups take almost a month, and that is not gonna fly anymore. I'll give you a heads up after a week, if you don't have it done a week after that, it's going right back here and i dont care what your excuse is :toast:

Can I do mew?

Edit: I'm sorry, I don't think I will be able to do it currently - sorry :(

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)