[ORAS UU] Pak and Killins Billion Dollar Meta Tournament [Won by Esche!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killintime

Time not so well spent
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Alright that should be enough users, here is the first round pairings friends!

Round 1:
Christo
vs. Meru
TobyyRL vs. Shiba
Smallsmallrose vs. MoneyTree$
Lapras! vs. Plas
naruto(sage) vs. Wanka
obii vs. Amukamara
esche vs. TSR
Lycans vs. Cynde
YABO vs. BOUFF
Hogg vs. Santu
ProfessorMasterChief vs. Amaroq
ara vs. Pearl
Contact vs. Ov3r Ac3
Dlanyer vs. My Thunder
xMarth vs. MasterAmpharos
MemeDankster vs. Aquadext
DurzaOffTopic vs. Finding True Love
MS3D vs. Accelgor
Sacri'
vs. Bushtush
MiyoKa vs. Highways
Euphonos vs. SOMALIA
Sun vs. Broken Phobias
HQuaze vs. Kreme
Renny_ vs. Manipulative

I wish you all good luck, you'll get about 1(first round will be longer for building) week for each round starting from now which for this round will be Sunday December 24th midnight EST.
anyone else who joins in at this point (or while I was making this post) will go down as a sub.

Last edited:

Killintime

Time not so well spent
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
New matchups for this round due to inactivity:
Plas vs. Lapras!
Shiba vs. Sage of the 6
You guys can ask for deadline extension of course since I didn't realize this sooner.
as for the rest:
  • Smallsmallrose vs. HT, depending HTs availability ill probably just end up giving ssr a bye.
  • Contact vs. Ov3r Ac3, not sure whats going on with contact but if he doesn't respond soon ill give ov3r the win
  • Dlanyer vs. My Thunder, you guys good? (PM me if you guys are having any troubles)
  • xMarth vs. MasterAmpharos, can't seem to find any contact between you two I am probably just blind but everything okay?
  • Euphonos vs. SOMALIA, not sure if you somalia is busy or something but might just have to give euph the win when deadline comes.
  • HQuaze vs. Kreme, can't seem to see activity just checking in with you guys
Remember any issues you guys have just PM me of course, the next round will probably also be just as long or longer because its xmax and I am sure a lot of you might want to be spending it in other ways besides mons. Sorry for the bother guys, my first time hosting a tour. (will be checking activity again in about 24 hours).

Sage

From the River To the Sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Shiba I can play tomorrow, todays pretty busy. Also the fact that I quit mons after XY and need to prep with someone who knows how to do shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)