original m&m shop thread is closed permanently

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck with your thread, looks off to a great start
Thank you, Mattapod.

I appreciate that seasoned vets like you swing by and take a look! It really takes Smogon up a notch. When I've got more on my thread that I've captured, bred or SR'd myself, I hope to swing by and drop a CMT on yours (if/when it reopens)! Have a great weekend.

Hi again, thanks for coming back. I like your Miltank code a lot. Think we can work out a trade for it? :)

What spread and nature do you have in mind for Staryu? It should be noted that I'm incapable of getting a shiny one with an useful Hidden Power (in a Moon Ball) at the moment. But if you want a non-shiny one, just let me know what spread you desire.
Hah! It's yours; I've reserved it and removed it from the listing on my thread. That went fast! I have to hop offline for the day, but yes, I'm sure we can work something out :-D And it was a non-shiny Starmie I was after. I just need to finalize my spread and I'll send you more info re: the Starmie. Always a pleasure, Luxpluff91. Truly.

Well Satyr, I have the ability to breed now. Still want that female Absol in Heavy Ball? Here's the spread I have available if you like:
B01 - 1,5 - Absol (female) - Jolly - Super Luck - 30.18.23.24.31.19 - Grass - [ESV 2662]
I don't think my parent has its Hidden Ability Justified, so Super Luck is the best I can do at present. Let me know if you're interested!

I really like your modest shiny Xerneas. I don't have time to maintain a trade thread, but I've knocked up a database of what I have available to trade.

Last edited:
Hi Ghost! I'm interested in Timid Heatran in Luxury Ball with HP Grass (Chev4's) and the shiny Suicune by NovaSoul. Are you comfortable with these two for the Trophy Case Xerneas?

Thanks for coming by the thread! Let's PM to set up a time to trade.

Great stuff! Seems more than a fair deal to me. You have a PM!

EDIT: that Adamant Galileo Rayquaza...

Interested in another 2 for 1 while we are at it?
That sounds lovely indeed. How about Chev4's shiny Cresselia and the Careful Zygarde, OT: Sophie (22388). If that sounds good to you, we can work out a time to trade via PM. Thanks Ghost!

Glad you found the Shop, Mr.GX - thanks for stopping by. I have a few clarifying questions as I look through your offerings. 1) Can you tell me more about the source of your Volcanion? Is this a Smogon user? 2) for the scrap Mewtwo and Shaymin, as well as the Volcanion, do the pokemon names appear in Japanese Kanji on the summary screen / when sent into battle (e.g. "Go ミュウ" instead of "go Mew!")? And 3) can you give me a little more detail on your HP Water HA Zapdos? You've got nice mon; good luck on your thread!

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Glad you found the Shop, Mr.GX - thanks for stopping by. I have a few clarifying questions as I look through your offerings. 1) Can you tell me more about the source of your Volcanion? Is this a Smogon user? 2) for the scrap Mewtwo and Shaymin, as well as the Volcanion, do the pokemon names appear in Japanese Kanji on the summary screen / when sent into battle (e.g. "Go ミュウ" instead of "go Mew!")? And 3) can you give me a little more detail on your HP Water HA Zapdos? You've got nice mon; good luck on your thread!
Shaymin was SR'd by a smogon user, ih8ih8sn0w, who got their own trade thread. I got Mewtwo from the Nuggetbridge user, CSFlare. http://nuggetbridge.com/forums/topic/23436-csflares-trade-shop-vgc-ubers-shinies-and-more/
And names of Pokemon obtained in japanese game can be english, because language can be changed start of game, right? All 3 got english names.

Shaymin was SR'd by a smogon user, ih8ih8sn0w, who got their own trade thread. I got Mewtwo from the Nuggetbridge user, CSFlare. http://nuggetbridge.com/forums/topic/23436-csflares-trade-shop-vgc-ubers-shinies-and-more/
And names of Pokemon obtained in japanese game can be english, because language can be changed start of game, right? All 3 got english names.
Thank you, Mr.GX. Yes, I think the pokemon can have English names now that you mention it: if the main game in which they were originally encountered had a Japanese region (necessary for the wondercard), but selected English as the language of play. See more info on the Mewtwo, Shaymin and Volcanion. Hmm.
  • Which site was Volcanion's user from? What is the user's full name?
  • Can you tell me more about who SR'd the HA Zapdos with HP Water?
I am interested in one of the pokemon we've been discussing (Mewtwo, Zapdos or Volcanion) if I can become confident in their origin and legitimacy. So I just need a little more information! Thank you, Mr. GX!

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Thank you, Mr.GX. Yes, I think the pokemon can have English names now that you mention it: if the main game in which they were originally encountered had a Japanese region (necessary for the wondercard), but selected English as the language of play. See more info on the Mewtwo, Shaymin and Volcanion. Hmm.
  • Which site was Volcanion's user from? What is the user's full name?
  • Can you tell me more about who SR'd the HA Zapdos with HP Water?
I am interested in one of the pokemon we've been discussing (Mewtwo, Zapdos or Volcanion) if I can become confident in their origin and legitimacy. So I just need a little more information! Thank you, Mr. GX!
Mewtwo was SR'd by CSFlare's friend, but he unfortunately restarted game for SR's. CSFlare is trusted in NB, i guess, he got a pretty good and active trade thread. Volcanion is SR'd by ih8ih8sn0w, I think. I'm still researching. Shaymin is SR'd by ih8ih8sn0w, 100% legit.

Mewtwo was SR'd by CSFlare's friend, but he unfortunately restarted game for SR's. CSFlare is trusted in NB, i guess, he got a pretty good and active trade thread. Volcanion is SR'd by ih8ih8sn0w, I think. I'm still researching. Shaymin is SR'd by ih8ih8sn0w, 100% legit.
Please forgive my delay Mr.GX. Many things happening in real life. I've nearly decided, and I've already cloned your Jirachi. My last question to guide my choice is if you would take a breed project, particularly if I provided the parents? With that information, I believe I could make my final selection. Thank you for your patience.

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Please forgive my delay Mr.GX. Many things happening in real life. I've nearly decided, and I've already cloned your Jirachi. My last question to guide my choice is if you would take a breed project, particularly if I provided the parents? With that information, I believe I could make my final selection. Thank you for your patience.
np, man. I already got a friend who got 5 iv jolly jirachi btw, so I kinda no longer need it. Interested in Timid Arceus though. btw, Volcanion is SR'd by sn0w, and I can only breed 5 iv mons, no shinies and no 6 ivs, unless you prove me 6 iv parents.

np, man. I already got a friend who got 5 iv jolly jirachi btw, so I kinda no longer need it. Interested in Timid Arceus though. btw, Volcanion is SR'd by sn0w, and I can only breed 5 iv mons, no shinies and no 6 ivs, unless you prove me 6 iv parents.
I'll trade you the Arceus for the English-name scrap Mewtwo from CSFlare on Nugget Bridge. Will 3:50pm or so (GMT -7) work for you this afternoon?

I wanted a Darkrai code and an Abra with those EMs. I have a Lure Ball Marill, an Ultra ball Abra, and a shiny Reshiram, sadly in an Ultra ball. TT^TT
Neat! What are the IVs and other stats (EVs / untrained? Level, moves, OT, did you obtain it, etc.) of your shiny Reshiram?

A bred Abra spitback might take me a while to get to due to a full schedule IRL, but the Darkrai code is available immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)