Tournament Other Metagames Farm League - Won by the Off-Topic Octilleries!

The second matchups for Group 1 and Group 2 winners will be posted tomorrow after the game between charizard8888 and Kaneki-san. If charizard8888 wins, his team will move on, while a win by Kaneki-san would necessitate a tiebreaker. Sorry for the delay, everyone.

Okay, so here's how the tiebreaker will work:

Tiebreaker round rules: The most played meta from usage stats plus one metagame picked by each manager will give a best-of-three game between the tied teams, ultimately deciding who goes onto finals.
lost heros and Whammerist, please pick metas for the tiebreaker (besides AG, which is the most played) and we'll have rematches in each one + AG. You guys will have four days to schedule and complete the tiebreaker games. Sorry to the Off-Topic Octilleries for the wait. For now, here's the next Group 2 matchup:

The Undrafted Umbreons (2) vs. The Tapu Village Thugs (3)
AAA: ItsYaBoi1337 vs. dusk raimon
AG: GRNBLN vs. Skyzuma
BH: Rumors vs. Jho
M&M: Stan Soojung vs. ScorrchingTheaph
Mono: KevinELF vs. The Immortal
Sketch: Plas vs. ScarfWynaut

Group 3 should just continue playing their games in the meantime.

Last edited:
Okay, so here's how the tiebreaker will work:

lost heros and Whammerist, please pick metas for the tiebreaker (besides AG, which is the most played) and we'll have rematches in each one + AG. You guys will have four days to schedule and complete the tiebreaker games. Sorry to the Off-Topic Octilleries for the wait. For now, here's the next Group 2 matchup:

The Undrafted Umbreons vs. The Tapu Village Thugs
AAA: ItsYaBoi1337 vs. dusk raimon
AG: GRNBLN vs. Skyzuma
BH: Rumors vs. Jho
M&M: Stan Soojung vs. ScorrchingTheaph
Mono: KevinELF vs. The Immortal
Sketch: Plas vs. ScarfWynaut

Group 3 should just continue playing their games in the meantime.
also for clarification with regard to the tiebreaker, per Whammerist's request: you can have people play metas they didn't originally. This only applies to tiebreakers, though (at least for now, I might change my mind later)

hate to do this but calling activity, opponent hasn't been on since the 16th and i can't play tomorrow or the 23rd

At least wait until near the deadline to call activity, not everyone is active enough to come on to Smogon every 2 days, that's why these rounds last a week and not one day... You guys are being way too desperate

did you guys not see the part where i mention that i can't battle in the next 2 days? idk how to make myself clearer

EV

Banned deucer.
Wait, is week 2 even posted? I don't see the lineups and I didn't get an alert. Whom am I playing?

Reactions: Mq

RNGIsFatal

Banned deucer.
did you guys not see the part where i mention that i can't battle in the next 2 days? idk how to make myself clearer
Regardless, it is not the best idea to call an activity before the deadline. Not everyone is able to adjust to your schedule. What would be the point of us having a week if you could call an activity and get auto win because of couple days of your opponent's inactivity?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)