Tournament Other Metagames Farm League - Won by the Off-Topic Octilleries!

Just a quick status update on where every match is at currently:

If this match ties, there will be a tiebreaker similar to the one in the last round. If the Thugs win, they will play the winner of the second match. With regards to the Stan Soojung / ScorrchingTheaph match, I've been reluctant to call activity throughout the tour because that entirely defeats the playing-experience purpose of the tournament. Still, please get the match done as soon as you can.

The Undrafted Umbreons (3) vs. The Tapu Village Thugs (3)
AAA: ItsYaBoi1337 vs. dusk raimon
AG: GRNBLN vs. Skyzuma
BH: Rumors vs. Jho
M&M: Stan Soojung vs. ScorrchingTheaph
Mono: KevinELF vs. The Immortal
Sketch: Plas vs. ScarfWynaut

The Off-Topic Octilleries (4) vs. The Titled Tranquills (1)
AAA: DurzaOffTopic vs. charizard8888
AG: Synoptic vs. Velvet Blood
BH: Ransei vs. RNGIsFatal
M&M: Highlord vs. Kentari
Mono: Izaya vs. Dream Eater Gengar
Sketch: Eevee General vs. lost heros

As far as the round robin is concerned, since the first two matches tied, only the third is capable of generating a winner. The other two teams will be placed in the losers' bracket. If the third match somehow ties as well, all three teams will be eliminated and sent to the losers' bracket, to avoid having to do the entire round robin over again.

Mr. Steelix your Bhai (1) vs. The Leftover Liepards (3)
AAA: Sharp Ladder UU vs. Traparapa
AG: EternalSnowman vs. Anaconja
BH: MJ vs. OM!
M&M: blazenix vs. SuperSkylake
Mono: kushal00 vs. Reviloja753
Sketch: sanjay. vs. OM room

All remaining matches for this entire round need to be complete by August 3, at which point I will start making activity calls. I feel like some of you have taken advantage of my relative leniency so far to schedule matches much later than necessary. Please get them done so we can get one step closer to crowning a champion and also posting at least one match for additional experience for the losing teams.

Last edited:
The Leftover Liepards advance. kushal00 vs Reviloja753 is a dead game, and as such, the result of the other game doesn't make any difference.

As for the other game, Stan Soojung please tell me the meta you've chosen as soon as possible so we can start the tiebreaker and then the finals round robin. (The Thugs have selected BH.)

Here are some losers' bracket matchups - it's not as important to play these, but it's good if you want to get experience:

The Primal Garbodors vs. Mr. Steelix Your Bhai
AAA: rojoe518 vs. Sharp Ladder UU
AG: Fairy Resist vs. EternalSnowman
BH: Silver_Lucario42 vs. MJ
M&M: blondesasukeuchiha vs. blazenix
Mono: Jimmyboyswag vs. kushal00
Sketch: Whammerist vs. SANJAY

I'm not gonna Raichu a love song (3) vs. Praise the Eiskönigin (1)
AAA: TylerWithNumbers vs. Bloodz (Neutral Zone)
AG: Disciple_1 vs. Staxi
BH: Balanced Freakmons vs. WcJay
M&M: ace 434 vs. Anti Venom (Velocity Venom)
Mono: Luckyboy123 vs. AlphaWittem
Sketch: Duckymomo Senior vs. Lionyx

We have to decide vs. The Pusillanimous Pyukumukus
AAA: Alore vs. PD
AG: Mq vs. Peef Rimgar
BH: Naziel vs. Dragongroudon9
M&M: ZekromFan vs. Kris
Mono: Dayaiok vs. Umbra Soul
Sketch: Centinela vs. sedertz

Last edited:

Lionyx

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
^ AlphaWittem

so Uselesscrab if "it's not as important to play these" does that mean we're basically out of the tournament and our remaining matches have no obligation to be played, apart from fun/pride/honor etc? jw if there's still a chance or if that's over

^ AlphaWittem

so Uselesscrab if "it's not as important to play these" does that mean we're basically out of the tournament and our remaining matches have no obligation to be played, apart from fun/pride/honor etc? jw if there's still a chance or if that's over
Thanks for tagging AlphaWittem for me.

Yeah, you can't win the tournament if your team lost already, but by popular demand and since the point of this tournament is to get fairly high-level OM battling experience, I figured I'd post matchups for people who still want to play

edit: you can still win the losers' bracket, though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)