OU Pokemon Previews - Index, Rules, and Reservations

Aw, I wanted to take Mandibuzz. :(

Oh well, I'll go ahead and reserve Slurpuff. It's pretty bad, but I've found a couple of things that it's somewhat capable of doing.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to take over Noivern. I think it has some good potential. Also, I want to say that Kangaskhan is not dead, but I was testing out the revenge killer set to have a better grasp on it. Should be finished by tonight, though.

Can I reserve Ninjask?
Ninjask has had an analysis in OU in the previous 2 generations, however with the arrival of Speed Boost Scolipede, Ninjask is pretty irrelevant. Scolipede has access to all the moves that ninjask utilizes in addition to having better bulk and taking priority hits better.

I am going to be reserving Mr.mime, staple on Baton Pass teams and new typing.

Raikoben EDIT: I understand where you are coming and am not objecting to it having a preview at all. Given that there aren't too many options for baton pass i guess you can write a preview for it.

Last edited:
Ninjask has had an analysis in OU in the previous 2 generations, however with the arrival of Speed Boost Scolipede, Ninjask is pretty irrelevant. Scolipede has access to all the moves that ninjask utilizes in addition to having better bulk and taking priority hits better.
But Ninjask can OutSpeed Greninja, Alakazam and MegaAbsol without Impulse and OHKO them with X-Scisors. In addition, Ninjask is inmune to 3/4 entry hazard while Scolipede only 1. I think it's a real option but who knows

But Ninjask can OutSpeed Greninja, Alakazam and MegaAbsol without Impulse and OHKO them with X-Scisors. In addition, Ninjask is inmune to 3/4 entry hazard while Scolipede only 1. I think it's a real option but who knows
Scolipede can use Protect and outspeed them all, and is also a legitimate offensive threat itself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)