Nidoking @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave
- Ice Beam
- Substitute

nidoking is underrated and good, ty in advance.

Serperior @ Normalium Z
Ability: Overgrow
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Giga Drain / Leech Seed / Glare
- Nature Power

Tapu Koko @ Leftovers
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 80 HP / 176 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Taunt
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Interesting core I've fiddled with in the past. The idea is to bait in Steels (namely Celesteela) and hit with a (usually +2) Gigavolt Havoc. Usually enough to kill after a round of rocks unless you're Ferrothorn, in which case HP Fire is plenty. If the builder that takes this core doesn't want to use Koko, Fini and Lele are fine, since it lets Serp gain Twinkle Tackle or Shattered Psyche, which counters either dragons or M-Venu/Amoonguss/70-80% on AV Tangrowth.

Zygarde
@ Leftovers

EVs: 240 HP / 212 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
- Substitute
- Coil
- Thousand Arrows
- Toxic

Suicune
Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 24 SpD / 232 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Protect

just a bulky offensive type team and one of my all time favourite pokemon is suicune, who i heard the vicune set has been especially good on the susspect ladder, on or off trick room teams. Many thanks in advance as i had my pokemon moon cart stolen so i've got alot of work to catch up pokemon wise and very little time for team building.

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Punch

Like to request this being built, I found this kinda to be niche as a sweeper with sheer force life orb can be a threat once the counters and checks are gone or it kills them. Anyways Thanks in advance to who built this

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Spikes
- Hidden Power Fire / Hydro Pump
- Gunk Shot
- Ice Beam

Could someone please build a Hyper Offense team around Spikes Greninja? I have always liked Spikes Greninja due to it being able to threaten most hazard removers. Unfortunately I am very bad at teambuilding
(especially when it comes to hyper offense teams) and have not been able to make a decent Greninja team. On this team I would like at least one set up sweeper.

I'd like to change my requst to Thunder+Mega Heracross

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast
+
Heracross @ Heracronite
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 240 HP / 136 Atk / 132 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Pin Missile
- Rock Blast
- Swords Dance

Fast elecs like thundy appreciete mega hera which can be a bulky sweeper and can break stalll together

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Extrasensory
- Hydro Pump

Gyarados-Mega @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Earthquake

REQUESTING OFFENSIVE TEAM AROUND THAT CORE

bludz

a waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Zygarde @ Leftovers
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 240 HP / 212 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
- Toxic
- Substitute
- Coil
- Thousand Arrows

Ferrothorn @ Chople Berry
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Impish Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip

Landorus-Therian @ Rockium Z
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunderbolt

Mantine (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 188 Def / 72 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Haze
- Defog
- Roost

Hoopa-Unbound @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magician
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Hyperspace Hole

Hey Leooo_33 here's a Specs Hoopa team I built.

The concept behind this team is to pressure the opposing team with hazards from the core of Ferrothorn + Landorus. SubCoil Zygarde, Tapu Lele, and Specs Hoopa are all good at forcing switches and taking advantage of hazards on the field. Hoopa threatens to deal massive damage to just about any hazard remover or defensive pokemon, which is good for trying to keep hazards up. The team's form of speed control is Tapu Lele which is slower than a lot of common scarfers but is still pretty strong against a lot of offensive pokemon. Mantine works well with Tapu Lele as it handles Volcarona, the primary reason to use a faster scarfer. Also, it can keep off stuff like Sticky Web so that Lele is actually effective in its role. It might seem counter intuitive to have Defog with hazard stacking, but it's still key as otherwise you can become really worn down by hazards as well. Ferrothorn is fairly standard but using the Chople + TWave set primarily for Mega Medicham but also lets you get an extra layer against 'mons like SD Bulu and so forth. SD Rockium Lando helps apply a lot of pressure to anything bulky and provides the offensive half to the hazard stacking core. SubCoil Zygarde helps to blanket check a lot of troublesome pokemon like Charizard Y, Heatran, Magnezone, and so forth. Honestly the bulk and typing are so helpful with the rest of the team, while the Sub + Coil set allows you to whittle down checks such as Landorus and Tangrowth for other members of the team. I chose Hyperspace Hole as the last move on Hoopa because I felt Thunderbolt and Trick were things I would rarely use, and I have not regretted the decision. Kinda cool how Hoopa can break down checks for Lele to sweep late game, as well.

Psychic Terrain + Hoopa is also insane, BTW

false

maybe this is heaven
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Championis a Past SPL Champion
-------------
mega gyarados + greninja bulky offense

requested by: Holy Break
-------------
sorry this build was delayed, the meta is headass right now and i just haven't been that interested in making anything. this team's pretty basic so it should hopefully be relatively easy to use.

firstly, i changed the coverage on mega gyarados from waterfall to ice fang since waterfall is literally useless outside of hitting hippowdon (and unaware clefable i suppose), whereas ice fang hits lando, garchomp, zygarde, tapu bulu, tangrowth etc. and is just generally super useful coverage especially on a team like this which can struggle a bit against threats like tapu bulu. greninja is running the same set that was requested with no changes. it's good to pave the way for mega gyara by luring common water-resists like tapu fini, toxapex, and keldeo. latios was a pretty obvious addition mostly because it's also blue and fits the aesthetic perfectly. it just also happened to be a good check to stuff like keldeo, thundurus, and mega charizard y, which can force mega gyarados and greninja out, so that's nice i guess. shattered psyche is used to dent things like clefable, tapu fini, and tapu bulu which paves the way for mega gyarados. landorus-t provides a proper ground immunity, checking stuff like swords dance landorus-t, coil zygarde, and excadrill while also setting rocks. magearna is specially defensive assault vest, which is a really solid psychic- and fairy-type switch-in. combined with two ground-types, assault vest magearna also provides safe means of counterplay when facing tapu koko, as often they have to choose whether they want to chip away at magearna or let garchomp in for free. garchomp is the obligatory scarfer, also checking the likes of volcarona and the aforementioned tapu koko. fire coverage can be run over outrage to nail mega scizor, celesteela, and ferrothorn all of which can be somewhat troubling for this team to face. note how the team has hidden power fire on 3/6 mons but lacks a solid answer to the likes of mega scizor, make sure to pressure the steels.

I apologize to everyone who has requests that are pretty much just sitting there---this meta is still pretty fickle in terms of stability given the mega stone distributions and suspect tests. Builders dedicating time to teams that could potentially be invalidated just by next month is not terribly appealing.

Mega stones for Manectric, Tyranitar, and Abomasnow were just released, and I'm sure that if I were to reopen the shop, we'd get numerous requests for these. I will try to have sample team-esque builds for Manectric, Mega Tyranitar, and Mega Heracross posted soon to address the likely demand for them.

The only remaining OU relevant mega stones are Lopunnite, Gardevoirite, and Diancite---the latter two likely releasing sometime in July if they follow the precedent set by past stone releases. At this point, I cannot guarantee decent workshop activity given the changes the meta will be going through very soon: Mega Lopunny will likely constrain offense a ton, just has it did in the past, but does not appreciate the abundance of Mew and Clef's near total preference to opt for Bold + phys def; Gardevoir will likely be relatively easy to manage given it's vague similarities to Tapu Lele in an archetypical sense; Mega Diancie will likely completely run over OU with its new buffs (mega speed mechanic change + Diamond Storm buff) and likely see a suspect; Marshadow, which is likely being released in July, has laughably weak on-paper counterplay and will probably render SM OU a joke of a metagame for however long its permitted in the tier (assuming it's not quickbanned).

Anyway, again, I'm sorry your requests are more or less sitting idly, but in all likelihood the meta will not stabilize decently until summer ends (assuming Mega Diancie is released in August-ish). I'll try to get builds out for the current meta to the best of my ability.

I apologize to everyone who has requests that are pretty much just sitting there---this meta is still pretty fickle in terms of stability given the mega stone distributions and suspect tests. Builders dedicating time to teams that could potentially be invalidated just by next month is not terribly appealing.

Mega stones for Manectric, Tyranitar, and Abomasnow were just released, and I'm sure that if I were to reopen the shop, we'd get numerous requests for these. I will try to have sample team-esque builds for Manectric, Mega Tyranitar, and Mega Heracross posted soon to address the likely demand for them.

The only remaining OU relevant mega stones are Lopunnite, Gardevoirite, and Diancite---the latter two likely releasing sometime in July if they follow the precedent set by past stone releases. At this point, I cannot guarantee decent workshop activity given the changes the meta will be going through very soon: Mega Lopunny will likely constrain offense a ton, just has it did in the past, but does not appreciate the abundance of Mew and Clef's near total preference to opt for Bold + phys def; Gardevoir will likely be relatively easy to manage given it's vague similarities to Tapu Lele in an archetypical sense; Mega Diancie will likely completely run over OU with its new buffs (mega speed mechanic change + Diamond Storm buff) and likely see a suspect; Marshadow, which is likely being released in July, has laughably weak on-paper counterplay and will probably render SM OU a joke of a metagame for however long its permitted in the tier (assuming it's not quickbanned).

Anyway, again, I'm sorry your requests are more or less sitting idly, but in all likelihood the meta will not stabilize decently until summer ends (assuming Mega Diancie is released in August-ish). I'll try to get builds out for the current meta to the best of my ability.
I appreciate the update on this, but I would also like the OP to be updated. My request for a Marowak-A team got dropped, but the OP still says it is being built. Despite the meta's instability, it's impossible for me to get a team if nobody knows it is available. Thanks

I appreciate the update on this, but I would also like the OP to be updated. My request for a Marowak-A team got dropped, but the OP still says it is being built. Despite the meta's instability, it's impossible for me to get a team if nobody knows it is available. Thanks
oh yeah, that's another thing i should have clarified. i'm going to rework what is listed in the OP since it's insanely tedious to have to update it and format it constantly for little benefit.

i'll get you a marowak team soon, sorry .-.

Core:

Serperior @ Normalium Z
Ability: Contrary
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Nature Power
- Taunt

Tapu Koko @ Iapapa Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 28 SpA / 12 SpD / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Nature's Madness

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 176 Def / 8 SpA / 28 SpD / 48 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Mawile-Mega @ Mawilite
EVs: 168 HP / 216 Atk / 124 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Fire Fang
- Sucker Punch
- Focus Punch

Toxapex @ Shed Shell
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 132 Def / 128 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Toxic
- Light Screen

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Trick

Hey OverlordDerp,

I have played around with Nature Power myself, so I decided to give your core a shot. First of all we have Serperior, it's nearly the same set as you posted, but I decided to use Taunt over the moves you slashed, because I never felt the need to use any of those moves, and being able to Taunt stuff like Chansey is pretty nice. The terrain setter you posted in your core was Tapu Koko, so I slapped that on as well; it's the Natures Madness set to wear down Grass types for Serperior. EVs outspeed Weavile and allow you to have a slower U-Turn vs opposing Koko. As third mon I slapped on Landorus-T, to provide a more solid Ground switch-in, since you want to keep Serperior healthy. Next mon I added was Mawile-Mega, as I needed something to break through special walls and I also wanted to have some sort of priority. 4 attacks to deal with Pokémon like Heatran and Amoonguss, which can hinder Serperior. The team was weak to special attackers like Gengar and Greninja, so the next mon which was put on was Toxapex. EVs live Gigavolt Havoc from Magearna. First 3 moves are pretty self-explanatory, but as fourth move I put on Light Screen, to provide a defensive buffer to help vs Lele, Greninja etc. Finally I decided to add Latios, to have a fast mon to fall back on and to have the ability to remove Spikes. Team is pretty decent imho, but it's weak vs threats like Mega Alakazam and Mega Medicham, so be careful when playing against those.

Last edited:

p2

Banned deucer.
core:

requested by: Tio Chico

Rotom-Wash @ Wiki Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 84 SpD / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Toxic
- Pain Split

Heracross-Mega @ Heracronite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 136 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Pin Missile
- Rock Blast
- Close Combat

Tapu Koko @ Iapapa Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 40 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Nature's Madness
- Taunt
- U-turn

Ferrothorn @ Occa Berry
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 152 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Thunder Wave

Zygarde @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Iron Tail

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Trick
- Defog

simple rotom koko voltturn with hera and zyg as breakers, im bad at descriptions but i think this build is self explanatory. cripple stuff with status bring in zyg and hera with voltturn, defog w/ lati if tspikes get too pressuring. other options are wisp > tox on rotom, chople berry>occa on ferro, zmove somewhere.

the teams one of those awkward teams where everything is slower than lele apart from 2 mons which arent exactly the biggest threats to it, main counterplay is to lure with berry on ferro. this was also made in a pre-manec meta but it should do fine regardless. few zyg switches too but when ur teams got rotom on it what can you do ~_~

i've finally updated the OP but may have made some mistakes, so please let me know if your core was never taken but is not in the "unclaimed requests" pile

note that i didn't include some cores because they were either against the rules (most of these cases were because it was a C+ or lower mon + another mon), because the user was banned (lol), or the one case where i just did not think a decent build was possible (volc + kartana).

i've finally updated the OP but may have made some mistakes, so please let me know if your core was never taken but is not in the "unclaimed requests" pile

note that i didn't include some cores because they were either against the rules (most of these cases were because it was a C+ or lower mon + another mon), because the user was banned (lol), or the one case where i just did not think a decent build was possible (volc + kartana).
Hey! Glad to see you updated the OP. I noticed that my request wasn't in the "unclaimed requests" area for a team with Spikes Ash-Gren + Bisharp. It was never taken as far as I know. Was that a mistake or did you leave it out because you couldn't think they could work together in a decent build? (Link to the original post is here.)

Hey! Glad to see you updated the OP. I noticed that my request wasn't in the "unclaimed requests" area for a team with Spikes Ash-Gren + Bisharp. It was never taken as far as I know. Was that a mistake or did you leave it out because you couldn't think they could work together in a decent build? (Link to the original post is here.)
my b, that was a mistake. i've added it to the op.

GMars

It's ya boy GEEEEEEEEMARS
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I would love a team based around Crawdaunt if possible, preferrably an SD variant like

Crawdaunt @ Life Orb / Wave Incense
Ability: Adaptability
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Crabhammer
- Aqua Jet

Edit:
SD Crawdaunt has the potential to both break a hole in stall and pressure or clean offensive teams with Aqua Jet, though it does struggle to find opportunities to set up versus offensive archetypes.

Last edited:

Volcanion @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Overheat
- Steam Eruption
- Sludge Wave
- Earth Power

Tapu Bulu @ Choice Band
Ability: Grassy Surge
Adamant Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Stone Edge
As we all know, Volcanion is a powerful, overlooked and underrated Wallbreaker, it is also one of my favorite Pokémon so I'd love a team built around it! The set is quite simple, Overheat is prefered over Fire Blast or Flamethrower for the extra power specially since Volcanion is likely to switch out after attacking, and Sludge Bomb is for Tapu Fini. After I was done with Volcanion, I realised Bulu partnered very well with Volcanion, since it takes on the bulky Water-types and the Dragon-types that Volcanion fails to hit, Bulu's set is quite standard tbh, so not much to mention here. If possible, try to build the team as Bulky Offensive, as that's the playstyle that these mons work best in.

Btw, If necessary feel free to change EVs and/or moves. Happy building :)
Since I just realized Volcanion is C+ (I thought it was B- for some reason) and the workshop is now open, I'd like to request a build around Volcanion only, since it cannot be paired with Bulu since, as stated before, Volcanion has too low of a viability ranking. Same set as before, good building :)

Volcanion @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Overheat
- Steam Eruption
- Sludge Wave
- Earth Power
As we all know, Volcanion is a powerful, overlooked and underrated Wallbreaker, it is also one of my favorite Pokémon so I'd love a team built around it! The set is quite simple, Overheat is prefered over Fire Blast or Flamethrower for the extra power specially since Volcanion is likely to switch out after attacking, and Sludge Bomb is for Tapu Fini. Btw, feel free to use different EV spreads/moves on Volcanion in accordance to how the team develops, and if possible try to build a Bulky Ofense Team, as it is the playstyle Volcanion works better in my opinion.

Last edited:
Hello, I'd like to request a team based around M-Zard-X and Choice Banded Zygarde.

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Roost

Zygarde @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Extreme Speed
- Outrage
- Toxic

Zard-X beats all the grass types that Zygarde can't break through such as Tangrowth and Bulu, while Zygarde beats Toxapex, Heatran and pressures Fini.
Although both are checked by Lando-T, it is easily worn down by either Zygarde or Zard-X to open up a late game sweep for the other.
Both mons share many common weaknesses such as strong water types (rain), specs Lele, among others, to which I think a more offensive style to beat these playstyles is more fitting.

Thank you very much in advance for taking the time to read this and another thank you if you decide to take my request!

Hello! I'd like to request a team based in Sand Rush Excadrill and Choice Scarf Tapu Lele

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Rock Slide
- Iron Head
- Earthquake

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]

I think right now, sand is pretty underrated and this is a style I really like since last gen. This duo is able to put massive pressure under most offense builds but really struggles to work against stall. Excadrill with sand support and this LO SD set is able to put really good work in most shared checks with Lele such as Scizor and Ferrothorn and wear down opposition to Tapu Lele to clean. Also Excadrill enjoys Psychic Terrain protection against priority like Mach Punch, Aqua Jet, Water Shuriken and Sucker Punch. I would like a sand team with this two mons and other who can put pressure against stall or more bulkier builds.

Thanks you very much to read this and also, if you decided to take this request ^^

Hi, I'd like to request a team built around DD Magearna.

Magearna-Original @ Electrium Z
Ability: Soul-Heart
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Shift Gear
- Calm Mind

This Magearna set looks really cool to me, despite the lack of fighting coverage. Calm Mind provides a quicker boost than waiting for Soul-Heart in some cases, while increasing your special bulk. While the coverage is limited, BoltBeam is unresisted, and Magearna can snowball even harder when it doesn't have to kill something in order to boost.

Many many thanks if someone takes this!

INSULT

and every day the paper boy brings more
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
Hello, I'd like to request a team based around M-Tyranitar and AV Magnezone
upload_2017-6-8_4-9-40.png
upload_2017-6-8_4-10-19.png

Tyranitar-Mega @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
Shiny: Yes
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Ice Punch
- Dragon Dance

Magnezone @ Assault Vest
Ability: Magnet Pull
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 116 HP / 252 SpA / 140 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon

Been building with this core already, but I would like to see what more experienced builders could do with it. DD Mega Tar is really strong but suffers with not having enough slots for coverage moves. This set uses its two strongest stabs, along with ice punch for zygarde and lando. Ofc there is still mons like scizor and ferrothorn in the tier, so pairing tar with magnezone is really helpful to assist the sweep.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)