Tournament OUPL Comemencement + Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is the draft held?
It should be held in a subroom of the OverUsed Room on PS!, and the subroom should be advertised in the OU room itself. Not sure about the logistics, but modchat may or may not be set during the draft, but at the very least, people will be able to spectate the live draft. There should be PS auth as well as the hosts to help moderate the room if needed.

Last edited:

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
DRAMPAAGE hear my words, you will not get drafted, stop commentating on a tour you don't belong in.
Wowowow, I think you're getting a bit too high, coming from someone who has done practically nothing in the tour scene but to get cucked twice in spl. So try not to be that much of a bitch with others just beacuse you think you're going to join the prestigious OUPL lol

Ricardo

Banned deucer.
Wowowow, I think you're getting a bit too high, coming from someone who has done practically nothing in the tour scene but to get cucked twice in spl. So try not to be that much of a bitch with others just beacuse you think you're going to join the prestigious OUPL lol
Dram is my friend.
When you're retarded to the point where you don't understand simple memes lmfao.
You're actually a special kind of retard, stay randomly making fun of finch's looks in spl threads and let the sane adults have fun.

Ricardo

Banned deucer.
oof got me there.
So now i'm being judged for trading some jokes with my friends.
You really have it out for me even though i never cared about you enough to say more than a sentence.
You can keep dreaming about me in your bed because i'm not replying to you anymore since i actually have more shit to do other than trade insults on pokemon forums.

MikeDawg

Banned deucer.
oof got me there.
So now i'm being judged for trading some jokes with my friends.
You really have it out for me even though i never cared about you enough to say more than a sentence.
You can keep dreaming about me in your bed because i'm not replying to you anymore since i actually have more shit to do other than trade insults on pokemon forums.
Are you okay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)