(oV)^^^(Vo) VZXT's Trade Thread (oV)^^^(Vo) [αS SRs: HP ❄ Genies+Hoopa][DexNav: Ditto]

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you are still looking for the yanma with signal beam, silver wind, etc, right?
Well yeah but you should only do it if you REALLY want something from my thread like a legendary or a shiny. The real purpose of my wants list is to make my pokemon accesible to others as I pretty much have everything I want already, because of that I have declined offers from friends offering free spitbacks of pokemon in my wants lists before. So... I'm not desperate to get those pokemon and you shouldn't take over those projects thinking I "need" them.

Yeah; I understood this, but I'm looking for shinies since the TSV method seems doesn't work for me. -_-
But if you think you can trade a Legendary for that Yanma I don't want take the privilege of who wants really your legendaries.

Yeah; I understood this, but I'm looking for shinies since the TSV method seems doesn't work for me. -_-
But if you think you can trade a Legendary for that Yanma I don't want take the privilege of who wants really your legendaries.
If you want a shiny it's ok if you take that breeding project. It's just that you seemed to want to take on the project without really wanting anything in particular.

Be sure that I don't work for hours/days just to give away the result. I'm interested in shiny pawniard in quick ball, Shiny mawile in Love ball, shiny mudkip and shiny growlithe.

Yanma is ready. It's like you described me a week ago, and the ivs spread is perfect (all31) and this makes me laugh because when I bred Yanmas for the Little cup competition (the May tournament) at the end I got an all31 one. I would like female Pawniard, even 'cause the male one is disturbing with its OT: PokEdit.exe lol

Last edited:
Be sure that I don't work for hours/days just to give away the result. I'm interested in shiny pawniard in quick ball, Shiny mawile in Love ball, shiny mudkip and shiny growlithe.

Yanma is ready. It's how you described me a week ago, and the ivs spread is perfect (all31) and this makes me laugh because when I bred Yanmas for the Little cup competition (the May tournament) at the end I got an all31 one. I would like female Pawniard, even 'cause the male one is disturbing with its OT: PokEdit.exe lol
lol yeah it is a dumb OT my friend flargananddingle has, I bred that pawniard myself so it is totally legit. Maybe I should just discard that Pawniard xD

Let me know when you want to trade for the female shiny pawniard.

Also be sure you properly make a deal before starting on a project next time. I also spent some time searching for that yanma in hordes and now it is wasted work...

Let me know when you want to trade for the female shiny pawniard.

Also be sure you properly make a deal before starting on a project next time. I also spent some time searching for that yanma in hordes and now it is wasted work...
Well, Now i can.
If i remember well, I said that I asked to my friends to catch a Yanma in their XY games with Dusk balls.
But ok, now i take Pineco, Spearow and Houndour for the last three mons for which I am interested in. :]

Well, Now i can.
If i remember well, I said that I asked to my friends to catch a Yanma in their XY games with Dusk balls.
But ok, now i take Pineco, Spearow and Houndour for the last three mons for which I am interested in. :]
Well that isn't a proper deal that's basically saying you have the intention to do the project but it depends on your friends if you will be able to do it or not and you didn't ask for anything in return.

So mawile mudkip and growlithe for the 3 breeding projects?

Only mawile and the electrike I traded you before are redistributable the other shinies you shouldn't trade them to other people.

Let me check if I have the pawniard in stock so trade you.

But i want trade them to other people not even electrike (that now is a Manectric)
You can trade mawile and electrike but not the other ones. That's how we roll here... some pokemon can be traded freely others are restricted to only be traded by the original owner.

Last edited:
Ok, I don't know what I am doing.
In this topic I read that non-pentagon mons are not available anymore in Battle spot, while It's the opposite (Then I cut the half of my post lol)
Then I wrote that. I mean I DON'T want trade those mons. I'm jealous of my shinies. :P Sorry lol, it's the bad part of don't sleep so much

Last edited:
Ok, I don't know what I am doing.
In this topic I read that non-pentagon mons are not available anymore in Battle spot, while It's the opposite (Then I cut the half of my post lol)
Then I wrote that. I mean I DON'T want trade those mons. I'm jealous of my shinies. :P Sorry lol, it's the bad part of don't sleep so much
lol you scared me for a moment. Good to know you are aware of how things work here. xD

Thanks for the trade :)

lol you scared me for a moment. Good to know you are aware of how things work here. xD
Yeah sorry.
"But i don't want trade them to other people not even electrike (that now is a Manectric)"
I meant I don't want trade not even electricke that It can be redistributable.

Thanks for the trade you too :)

Hi! Can you CMT for a male spitback of your Natu?
I guess I'll have to put this as a rule in my thread...

I don't trade males, same work but less value as breeding a female. Spitback trades are subject to availability/laziness/difficulty.

I don't have spitbacks of Natu atm.

Well, Now i can.
Are you still working on those?

Please CMT for Timid HP Ice Thundurus, if you don't find anything I can take on breeding projects.
I'll take the quiet diancie.

Nope. You didn't tell me the nature and the egg moves yet
Oh well you never asked xD
Here you go.

Level: 1 (UT)
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Sniper
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Feather Dance, Quick Attack, Sky Attack, Whirlwind

Nature: Timid | Ability: Unnerve
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Counter, Destiny Bond, Fire Spin, Feint

Nature: Relaxed | Ability: Overcoat
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/xx
Egg Moves: Counter, Power Trick, Endure, Pin Missile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)