✦° swine doods

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Some real good mood in this drawing, the overall red color works well despite Salamence's blue color scheme. Although, figured I'd mention that Salamence seem more like a Brontosaurus here, since its neck has the same width across its entire length, it should grow thinner before the head like most Pokemon designs.

Either way, nice to see another art thread in the studio!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Funny how that Mantine pic was the quick one, yet it managed to grab my attention for the longest. Reminds me more of a starry sky, maybe that's what got me.

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
This is some really good stuff. Your Cheryll drawing is superb and is incredible. I think you should just do Portraits of characters and Pokemon that would be really cool. Your Artwork is fantastic so keep up the good work!

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings MamOwOswine,

I might as well use my first post of the year to compliment you on your magnificent artworks!
While I have most definitely liked every single one of your works so far, I have to say that specifically the "Cheryl" and the "Fire" artworks (Yes, I snuck a peek at your DeviantArt profile) have impressed me the most!

In addition to this, I would also like to welcome the opportunity to advertise the forum-specific Discord channel:
Not only can you exchange experiences with other artists there or ask for ratings and advice, but you can also chat about other topics in a very laid-back environment.

Finally, I genuinely hope that you keep up the great work and that you enjoy your time with us here on Smogon!
You've definitely come to the right place.

Last edited:

Vederation

Ascension
is an Artist Alumnus
Look at that those furs -- I'm not the only one who wants to pet it, no?
it's a challenge to illustrate something that detailed without an exact reference, but you pulled that one off pretty damn well. Solid work.

MamOwOswine

big oof
is a Top Artist Alumnus
:0 thank you guys for commenting!
Haven't had much time or motivation for digital so here's some pen and pencil
Also I would like to draw more prominent pokemon in Landorus's style, are there any other meta-defining Pokemon like it in any tiers? (aka pls give requests :^)

IMG_0957 copy.jpg
(may I note that no one knows what the nose is doing here ;w;)
Monika ddlc lq.jpg
spooky
Giratina.jpg

Last edited:
:0 thank you guys for commenting!
Haven't had much time or motivation for digital so here's some pen and pencil
Also I would like to draw more prominent pokemon in Landorus's style, are there any other meta-defining Pokemon like it in any tiers? (aka pls give requests :^)

View attachment 97548
(may I note that no one knows what the nose is doing here ;w;)
There is Scizor for Underused

Hey, I'm really liking the use of perspective on that Kerfluffle you drew for Birkadoo. Its claws look much more serious than it would normally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)