Paddy's drawings

Hi. I'm from Viet Nam. I'm a big fan of Pokémon and my hobby is drawing whenever I have freetime. Today I want to share my drawings with you. I don't call them "artwork" because I'm not a "real artist". I just draw for fun, and here are my drawings. Hope you like them.

Elite Glacia
Mouse Wedding
Professor Kukui and starters from Alola

Last edited:

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
These are some really cool drawings you have! Love the smooth and thick lineart, I can only presume you use vectors or pencil tools to obtain their clean look. Your first pic also shows that you're capable of properly coloring and shading a picture as well, and not just leaving the badass lineart as it is. The depth and relative proportions in the Glacia picture does seem a bit off though, as Glacia herself seems to be quite tall give her position and relative size to the other Pokemon. The Glaceon further back could also be blended further into the background unless the air is crystal clear, or at the very least be slightly blurred or not as refined as the other creatures since you won't be able to see as much at that distance.

As for things to work further on, I suppose you could use a change in setting I suppose. You seem to be digging the "trainer posing with their Pokemon" approach, which while awesome, can grow old fairly fast, so showing them in other settings doing everyday life activities or perhaps even engaged in battle could be a next goal.

fx

moon tourism
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
oh my gosh i LOVE your art

your lines are so clean and thick the way you gradient the color of them is great! my absolute favorite is the picture you drew of hilda from BW (i even saved it) everything about it is so dynamic it just draws me in! i also love the immense detail in the piece of champion iris!!! keep up the great work :) i look forward to your future posts

oh my gosh i LOVE your art

your lines are so clean and thick the way you gradient the color of them is great! my absolute favorite is the picture you drew of hilda from BW (i even saved it) everything about it is so dynamic it just draws me in! i also love the immense detail in the piece of champion iris!!! keep up the great work :) i look forward to your future posts
Thanks so much and here are my gijinkas
------------------------
Beast Trio
Weather trio
Arceus

Last edited:
I'm in love with your art style, it's gorgeous. The thick lines work well for it, and your use of color and shading is excellent. Everything is detailed nicely, and your work feels vibrant and alive. Though I think you should try to get in more variety, as most of this art is humans + pokemon. While it all looks great, I'd love to see what else you can do!

I'm in love with your art style, it's gorgeous. The thick lines work well for it, and your use of color and shading is excellent. Everything is detailed nicely, and your work feels vibrant and alive. Though I think you should try to get in more variety, as most of this art is humans + pokemon. While it all looks great, I'd love to see what else you can do!
Thanks so much for advices. You will see something new in the near future. And here is my recent drawing, hope you like it.
Ash

Last edited:
Idk if it was intentional, but I'm really liking the hint of henna style in your piece. That style and the bright colors fit the beach (or Alola?) theme perfectly. I also really like how Lapras's shell forms various structures in the background.

Oh wow, your art is awesome. :o I especially love your take on in-game characters, they seem so much better the way you are drawing them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)