Role Playing Pathfinder RPG Iron Gods Signups

UPDATE: CLOSED

Numeria has a long history of mystery and wonder buried under its rugged landscape, for on that one fateful night thousands of years ago, the Rain of Stars scarred the land. The fragmented remnants of a ship from beyond the stars fell from the sky, scattering strange technological ruins and deadly perils across the land. Today, these sites are feared by the barbaric tribes and coveted by the sinister spellcasters of the Technic League. Yet something worse than brutish berserker or super-science wizard has risen to power in these hidden technological halls. The Iron Gods are ready to make their presence known, and if they are not opposed by the region’s newest heroes, a scourge unlike any the Inner Sea has seen will arise! From small Numerian towns to strange technological ruins to the region’s infamous capital of Starfall—and perhaps beyond—the Iron Gods Adventure Path will take your heroes into places unlike any seen before in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game!
Hey everyone! I'm going to GM an AP called Iron Gods! If you're interested in joining, read through this pdf and post in this thread expressing said interest: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8dsEjjV2gvBLWg2OTNnS1piNGc/view

This will be done with text, no voice, on roll20 and through this discord: https://discord.gg/yfQ4n9p
Current times and dates are undetermined as of yet, but we will play some weekday once every 2 weeks at evening est
Signups will close before november 1st. My schedule for november is pretty crazy, so the AP itself will start sometime after (american) thanksgiving
4-5 players is preferred, but 6 is doable

Rules:
20 point buy, no stat above 18 post-race bonus
2 traits, or 3 traits + drawback
Starting gold is 150 flat
Summoner is banned. Use unchained summoner instead!
No 3pp
Core races are allowed, other races are lenient, but subject to approval
Evil characters are not banned, but also subject to approval
No Leadership feat
No one will be starting with technological items. Trust me, you'll be getting plenty.

In addition, some house rules may be added, still not sure yet.

Another fun thing, due to the futuristic, alien nature of this AP, I may allow certain races/other things from starfinder. This will be approved on a case by case basis, so if you have an idea, talk to me before putting it in a character sheet, as this could very quickly get out of hand.

Well, I think that's everything I wanted to say. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me anything. Most of the rules above are flexible, I'm trying to make this player-friendly, but still challenging at times.

ppl who have applied:
-Ullar
-theangryscientist
-Hitmonleet
-Aura Guardian
-Pyra
-KnightsofCydonia
-

Last edited:

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
interested

also for new players, don't feel intimidated just b/c others got here first! jigg will pick the players that get in, and newcomers are favored

that being said, ai ahm zee ohc traiduh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)