Pink's Trading Shop (updated Jan 29)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurona

All my games were started in the US, North East (Massachusetts and New York) so would that make them all the Polar pattern? (My save in Moon is saying that it would be Polar)

I have a female 31/31/31/11/31/31 Jolly Bagon (HA) available right now (untrained).

I also have a Male and Female 31/31/31/21/31/31 Adamant Cubone available (not shiny & untrained)
Or the shiny one available.

If you have any of the dream ball starters or:

Chansey, Vanillish, Riolu, Trapinch, Misdreavus, Oddish, Togepi

Those are my current big priorities. I'm planning on breeding them up / going for shinies so IVs aren't super important! Let me know what you're interested in and what you think is fair. I'm pretty flexible. Also about to add 4 new shinies (Popplio, Leafeon, Umbreon, Komala) so check back soon :)
Yup, I have every Dream Ball Pokémon possible! Just name which ones you'd like and I can do that =)

(I'm very happy with the female Cubone; and I'm fine getting the non-shiny)

If 1:1 I'll take Togepi and Oddish please!

If you're cool with 2:1 I'll add Vanillish and Trapinch :)

I'm free for the next few hours if you are, Kurona

If 1:1 I'll take Togepi and Oddish please!

If you're cool with 2:1 I'll add Vanillish and Trapinch :)

I'm free for the next few hours if you are, Kurona
That sounds good; though I will be busy for the rest of the night and tomorrow so I'll have to put off breeding for a bit if that's okay?

That sounds good; though I will be busy for the rest of the night and tomorrow so I'll have to put off breeding for a bit if that's okay?
No worries at all! Let me know when you're free and I'll make time! I work from home so it's easy for me to find time to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)