Please, close this fustercluck

Status
Not open for further replies.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hello there. I am interested in the shiny Zekrom (can you name it "Levin"?). However...

Due to the meh-ish IVs of Zekrom, can you also throw in a catching/breeding project or two?

IVs/Nature do not matter, just that they are in the balls, and they're female. You can do any one of these two, or both, IDC.

(Catching Project, can be caught in Terminus Cave iirc)

(Breeding thing, preferably Sassy)
Eh, I know Zekrom sucks but I'm really attached to it. Unfortunately I cannot nickname it anymore since it was on my old AS and I had to restart the game. Sorry about that.

Don't worry, I'll do both and will try to make 'em also quite decent. Only one thing... I cannot clone; could you be so kind as to clone Zekrom (since from the op I guess you are able to) and send me back the original copy?

Eh, I know Zekrom sucks but I'm really attached to it. Unfortunately I cannot nickname it anymore since it was on my old AS and I had to restart the game. Sorry about that.

Don't worry, I'll do both and will try to make 'em also quite decent. Only one thing... I cannot clone; could you be so kind as to clone Zekrom (since from the op I guess you are able to) and send me back the original copy?
Sure, when I get home.

Hello, for Drilbur, can I have
Togepi
Nature: Bold
Ability: Super Luck
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Nasty Plot, Morning Sun, Psycho Shift, Extrasensory
Clamperl
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Shell Armor
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: ~

I know that's a lot of work, so feel free to CMT to sweeten the deal. Also, my Drilbur:
Drilbur
Nature: Adamant / Jolly
IVs: 31.31.31.xx.31.31
Egg Moves: Crush Claw, Rapid Spin, Skull Bash, Submission
I can also get you Premier if you'd like.

Hello, for Drilbur, can I have
Togepi
Ability: Super Luck
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Nasty Plot, Morning Sun, Psycho Shift, Extrasensory
Clamperl
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Shell Armor
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: ~

I know that's a lot of work, so feel free to CMT to sweeten the deal. Also, my Drilbur:

I can also get you Premier if you'd like.
Luxury alone is fine. Even though I'd rather it have Stored Power because that's what it has instead of Psycho shift, but it has the other 3 EMS. I'll still do it.

If spitback is OK, just Drilbur is fine. If not, then I'll take the HA Jolly Floatzel.

Luxury alone is fine. Even though I'd rather it have Stored Power because that's what it has instead of Psycho shift, but it has the other 3 EMS. I'll still do it.

If spitback is OK, just Drilbur is fine. If not, then I'll take the HA Jolly Floatzel.
I'll take flawless then. I have a 6IV HA Jolly Floatzel in a quick ball in hand, would you like that cloned or freshly bred?

K, going to have to have to make a thread PSA: PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT RUSH ME. I may have pending trades that I have higher priority to, and I'm admittedly slow. Rule 3 clearly states that I tend to procrastinate, and life can and will get in the way. I'm a human being, not a supercomputer. Excessive rushing may end up with me cancelling the trade, which is something I really do not want to do. So, please do not rush me.

Fain

Banned deucer.
Can I have Pit the Togetic?

I've deposited a level 20, male Surskit with the message "Viridian".

IGN: Matty

Thanks in advance.

PS: I couldn't gender lock because I had to type the name in.

Can I have Pit the Togetic?

I've deposited a level 20, male Surskit with the message "Viridian".

Thanks in advance.

PS: I couldn't gender lock because I had to type the name in.
Apologies for late response, it appears you got sniped. Sorry.

Also, it appears someone by the IGN of "Alaina" wants Viridi the Leafeon. Can you please post here who you are on Smogon, if possible?

However, news for this thread.

Starting now, as of 8/9/15, I will no longer update my breedables. *gets flame shield*

...We good now? Good.

This is so I can focus on what I originally wanted to trade: Shinies and legends. I'll try to get as many TSV shinies as I can, and get many comp legendaries.

Here's an update:

Diancie

Nature: Impish
Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/30/31/xx/31/31
OT: Hope
TID: 07245
Trophy case. I will not part with this easily, as it is my first successful event SR.
Non-Redis

Xerneas

Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/xx/31/30/31/31
OT: Viridi
TID: 03991
OK, let me just say fuck cutscenes. They're pointless, and they really should be skippable.
30 Special Attack doesn't matter; Bold Xerns don't run any investment in Special Attack.
Non-Redis

Fain

Banned deucer.
I deposited a level 3, male Surskit for the Togetic.

Also, are we allowed to receive more than one BR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)