Poke Pelago

you don't need to tap all of them, you can hold and move the stylux across the beans and you will pick up them

I got ninja'd

Anyone knows if using beans in the bean island improves the chance of a pokemon staying?

I know it increases the chances of pokemon spawning, but nothing more

Anyone knows if using beans in the bean island improves the chance of a pokemon staying?

I dunno, but somehow I've seen more Pokemon staying when I forget to pick up beans.

Before I'd completed the 'dex, I tried it and didn't see any discernible effect, but that doesn't mean there isn't one.

It doesn't, it just makes them more likely to appear. I don't know if tapping them more often makes them any more likely to stay, either, so I'm going to assume that it doesn't.

Two scenarios:

1) I tap the tree. I pick up all beans. I tap the tree again. I pick up all beans again. Do this 10 times.

2) I tap the tree 10 times. I pick up all beans.

Which one gives me more beans?

Two scenarios:

1) I tap the tree. I pick up all beans. I tap the tree again. I pick up all beans again. Do this 10 times.

2) I tap the tree 10 times. I pick up all beans.

Which one gives me more beans?
I think there's a limit on how many beans can be in the screen at the same time (they always fall in the same positions). The second one should be impossible.

I think there's a limit on how many beans can be in the screen at the same time (they always fall in the same positions). The second one should be impossible.
Okay, thank you. Well I wasn't really sure. It indeed gave me less beans sometimes upon tapping consecutively. But that could've also been completely random, tricking me into thinking the other method is more efficient.

So an interesting bug was found today regarding timers for stuff like mining runs, egg hatching, training, etc.

So essentially...
-Set up your Pelago stuff
-Save
-Switch off game and go to settings
-Set date to day before, just before it turns over to the next day
-Open up game
-Open Poké Mart Menu
-Close DS
-After you're sure it turns over to the next day, open DS

?

So essentially...
-Set up your Pelago stuff
-Save
-Switch off game and go to settings
-Set date to day before, just before it turns over to the next day
-Open up game
-Open Poké Mart Menu
-Close DS
-After you're sure it turns over to the next day, open DS

?
Yes, and after a bit of tracking this trick seems to have originated off of vp

There's also a reddit thread about this glitch if you wish to know more

Okay. New best way to get bottle caps, I guess. By either running treasure hunt mindlessly, or simply shard hunt. consider an average of 5 shards per run, you can get 4 caps each 24 runs. I guess is easier than doing the festival plaza stuff, specially considering the time it needs to be set up first.

Also the exp grinding. 29700 exp per go doesn't seem that much except you can do 18 pokemon all at once.

I have to admit that Isle Aphun is my favorite feature, now that it's much easier to obtain evolution stones in Alola; the first four from Celadon can still be found in Olivia's shop, but that costs in-game munny. That's one of the reasons I managed to complete the Alola Dex so quickly, while the other was the Bank update.

Okay. New best way to get bottle caps, I guess. By either running treasure hunt mindlessly, or simply shard hunt. consider an average of 5 shards per run, you can get 4 caps each 24 runs. I guess is easier than doing the festival plaza stuff, specially considering the time it needs to be set up first.
I haven't tested it out as much, but fishing off of Poni Island may be faster. If you go to the Steelix boat, there is a fishing spot where you can refresh the bubbles of very quickly, and there is a chance of getting a bottlecap each time.

By the way, about this glitch... how does it interact with Isle Avue?

It does not work with a timer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)