Poke Pelago

By the way, the Pokemon site posted a guide about the Poke Pelago and there's nothing that mentions about changing from one month to another, so it is a glitch as expected.

Hoping they'll keep it.

Also, I've tested how the glitch works with Isle Avue... and it makes all Pokemon's happiness go rock bottom. Can be abused for easy Frustration, it sucks for everything else.

As a reference, since 99 Isle Evelup sessions give 29700 experience, this is the amount of times you need to pull the glitches to level up Pokemon (depending on the amount of level-up evolutions it has):

Experience Group - 99-session batches for Level 98/99/100

Erratic - 19*/20/21
Fast - 25*/26/27
Medium Fast - 32/33/34
Medium Slow - 34/35/36
Slow - 40/41/43
Fluctuating - 52/53/56

At a very fast pace, it can take about two minutes to pull the entire glitch and set it up again, so you can double the value to get an estimate of how many minutes it takes to level up to 100.

* It's impossible to have the Pokemon at Level 98 just with 99 session batches at Isle Evelup - this amount of sessions leaves the Pokemon as close to Level 98 as possible.

Last edited:
So there seems to be a 1.2 patch for Sun and Moon that, among other things (like the Sky Drop+Spiky Shield glitch) seemingly fixes this exploit.

RIP in peace.

I actually heard this first time (I hate you, campus assignments), but, isn't changing the internal clock going to lock one out for any daily events? I'd rather get my daily PP Up in lottery and beat things in Battle Buffet than this.

Well... with the Pelago the whole game supports passive play laziness anyway. I constantly use the training spots like forever....

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
So there seems to be a 1.2 patch for Sun and Moon that, among other things (like the Sky Drop+Spiky Shield glitch) seemingly fixes this exploit.

RIP in peace.
You can always just delete the patch, do the Pelago glitch as necessary, and then redownload it once you're done. It's far more annoying, but it's not really fixed for good per say.

You can always just delete the patch, do the Pelago glitch as necessary, and then redownload it once you're done. It's far more annoying, but it's not really fixed for good per say.
Uhm... wait. You can uninstall a patch with no hassle whatsoever?

What a weird system Nintendo chose for the eShop.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Uhm... wait. You can uninstall a patch with no hassle whatsoever?

What a weird system Nintendo chose for the eShop.
Yep, through System Settings > Data Management > Nintendo 3DS > Downloadable Content. Then you can just redownload the updates again whenever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)