Pokemon Previews: Explanation and Reservation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Since its clear we're behind schedule, I decided to add a ton of Pokemon up for reserve to fill some important holes we had for both singles and doubles, too many too count. For singles, it was mostly Pokemon seen on stall, while on doubles it was just basic stuff that's high in usage now.

Also, yes I'm gonna post Ludicolo tonight (sorry for taking so long, forgot about it with all the crazy stuff going on in my life), and in addition to that, I'll hash out Blissey and Mega Gengar for singles, and Garchomp for doubles asap!

Reserving Toxapex for a preview!

Edit: Ended up writing a full analysis rather than a preview

Last edited:

Psynergy

Triumph and Glory
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Battle Stadium Head
Taking advantage of the Landorus-T hype and getting a preview written for it. As I commented with Lele we should at least have the Top 10 mons up in some form and I've been writing it out of boredom anyway.

Psynergy

Triumph and Glory
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Battle Stadium Head
I had nothing else to do today so here's a Ferrothorn analysis before I head off for the night.

Got some downtime between BSPL stuff and other things so I got a Porygon2 analysis up. P2 and Lele are the only things in S4 Top 10 that don't have anything up and the latter has a preview that needs to get finished up so let's get that done.

Last edited:

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So sadly, this didn't work out like it hoped we would. We're just going to get previews done in a google doc (at least for ones that aren't posted), the have them uploaded before USUM launch, and have you guys just post skeletons based off the previews. Stay tuned, We're gonna make sure stuff gets back on track and get caught up (again)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)