Pokemon Shuffle General Discussion

Once per day as in I can get more by using up my unfinished runs?
Yep, good job on GS for giving us incentive to play it a few more times and not let those 20k coins go to waste. Essentially paid 20k coins for Xurkitree and 35 EXP Booster Ls if I had known about this earlier.

EDIT: Apparently it didn't work today, not sure about the precise mechanics now, perhaps weekdays only? Or it was an accident and they fixed it :(

Last edited:
EDIT: Apparently it didn't work today, not sure about the precise mechanics now, perhaps weekdays only? Or it was an accident and they fixed it :(
I caught Xurkitree on Tuesday, played the stage today for the second time and got my second set of exp boosters. I'll play the stage again tomorrow to see if it still works. I'm wondering if this is intentional or just an oversight...

Not getting extra EXP Booster Ls either today, maybe they fixed it. On the bright side, Mega Beedrill + Angrychu + Xurkitree + Luxray got me an S rank for Milotic, with the help of M+5.

I'd also pay like 2 Jewels for an item that would increase the activation rates of skills by 10%

Not getting extra EXP Booster Ls either today, maybe they fixed it
Same here. Well, we knew it couldn't last. However, considering the monstrous entry fee we must pay just to unlock these stage, GS should definitely add daily rewards for future UB challenges.

I got the extra 5 once, was nice. Hoping they might do something like that for future UB challenges. Whether it's once a day or just "complete X times for rewards each time after capture."

Yeah, just to justify the 20k being spent on unlocking it 10 times. I knew it was too early to praise them for doing something nice for a change...

On the other hand, trying to S-rank the latest stages got me all the way down to 4k lol, just missing Tyranitar and Deoxys now.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
New Content
Ditto Great Challenge (Drops PSB's, RML's)

Returning Content
Mega Manectric Competition (Type Restricted [No Ground/Electric/Steel/Flying], Bring Ditto)
Manectric Safari (Drops Exp. Boosters)
Primarina EB
Arceus Ultra Challenge (Drops PSB's)
Solgaleo Ultra Challenge (Drops PSB's)
Alola-Cap Pikachu Great Challenge (Drops PSB's)
Cosmog Once-a-Day (Drops Exp. Booster M's)
Special Daily Pokémon #3 (Drops Coins)

Future Content
Alolan Dugtrio Safari (Drops Exp. Boosters)
Middle of Month Challenge
Lunala Ultra Challenge (Drops PSB's)
Rowlet Great Challenge (Drops PSB's)
Daily Pokémon #6 (Drops Coins)

Event Pokémon
N/A

EB Prizes
Lv1: 1× Exp. Booster S
Lv2: 2× Exp. Booster S
Lv3: 1× Exp. Booster M
Lv5: 2× Exp. Booster M
Lv8: 1× Exp. Booster L
Lv13: 1× Skill Booster S
Lv21: 1× Skill Booster S
Lv25: 1× Skill Booster M
Lv50: 1× Raise Max Level
Lv75: 1× Mega Speedup
Lv100: 1× Skill Swapper
Lv110: 1× Skill Booster M
Lv120: 2× Raise Max Level
Lv130: 3× Raise Max Level
Lv140: 4× Raise Max Level
Lv150: 2× Level Up

All done.

Last edited:
Time for farmable Shot out on Capchu. Ditto wants farming for the Comp, but fuck that, Primarina's only here for a week and I fucking need to capitalize on Shot Out Electric chance.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Also shoutouts American and European Mobile players who somehow did not manage to get this update on time and still do not have it now. Might be an unintentional mistake on Genius Sonority's part but this is going to reflect really poorly on them... :|

Only managed to get AlolaChu to SL3 before moving onto the Primarina EB. At 139 right now so I'll be able to at least complete 140, the question is whether or not 150 for 2 Level Ups is worth it...

I stopped at 130 and stuck to grinding Chu, who's at SL5 now as I go back to Croagunk and Meowth farming. Honestly, Water still seems like way too much of a chore to farm without a grindable Combo Boost or a good LDE user (the cap-Chus don't fucking count with Hyper Bolt's weaker mult and proc-rate on top of a higher SB requirement), and the Burst Damagers don't work for C-1 mandatory stages like Primarina's since there's nothing to Shot Out for Pikachu and all the others are just getting power-creeped.

I stopped at 140 and went back to S-rank Prinplup (who I also caught in a PB with 0 moves left) and Deoxys (caught at 31% PB) so there goes my luck for the next few months.

November 14th New Content
Necrozma Ultra Challenge; costs 2 hearts
Rayquaza Level MAX Challenge; drops PSBs
Rayquaza Gift

Returning Content
Lunala Ultra Challenge; drops PSBs
Rowlet Great Challenge; drops PSBs - 7 DAYS ONLY
Daily Pokémon #6: Lunatone, Tyrogue, Castform, Mantyke, Solrock; drops PSBs
Pokémon Safari #16: Rattata (Alolan), Raticate (Alolan), Diglett (Alolan), Dugtrio (Alolan), Rockruff; drops EXP Boosters
Mid-Month Challenge

Future Content
TBD

Necrozma: Psychic-type, 80 BP, Destruction. Can take 20 RMLs.

Destruction: Erases one unbreakable-block disruption and increases damage

Level 1: 1 Skill Swapper
Level 2: 1 Raise Max Level
Level 3: 1 Raise Max Level
Level 4: 1 Raise Max Level
Level 5: 2 Raise Max Levels
Level 6: 1 Exp. Booster M
Level 7: 1 Exp. Booster M
Level 8: 1 Exp. Booster M
Level 9: 1 Exp. Booster M
Level 10: 2 Exp. Booster Ms
Level 12: 1 Exp. Booster L
Level 14: 1 Exp. Booster L
Level 17: 1 Exp. Booster L
Level 20: 1 Exp. Booster L
Level 22: 1 Exp. Booster L
Level 24: 1 Exp. Booster L
Level 27: 1 Exp. Booster L
Level 30: 1 Exp. Booster L
Level 33: 1 Exp. Booster L
Level 36: 1 Exp. Booster L
Level 39: 1 Exp. Booster L
Level 42: 1 Level Up
Level 45: 1 Level Up

In addition:
Levels 1-5: 1 PSB per level
Levels 6-9: 2 PSBs per level
Levels 10-45: 3 PSBs per level
Total of 121 PSBs

Last edited:
Make sure Rayquaza is Skill Swapped before starting the Level MAX challenge

There are exactly 120 PSB's dropped from playing it all the way through for the normal rewards with Rayquaza so they drop. This is the exact number to max out Shot Out, so if he's not Cookied he needs all the drops for a perfect run.

Edit: Stages after 45 still drop 3 PSB's, can finish him up regardless

Besides that, might grind Unity Power on Rowlet, will see. Necrozma's gonna put a dent in the Coin Purse.

Last edited:
Ray drops 121 PSBs up to L45, so you can use the Skill Swapper from level 1 to get him onto Shot Out if not already done and still max at 45.

Really loving his Level MAX Challenge, allowing players to, well, max out their Pokemon. Part of me wishes they would give out the equivalent amount of cookies to max out said Pokemon rather than via PSBs, but I guess that would be too greedy. Regardless, it's nice they give out so many EXP Booster Ls, not to mention giving us a Pokemon with a skill worth leveling up. Much better than grinding endlessly on coin stages with terrible drop rates.

Really loving his Level MAX Challenge, allowing players to, well, max out their Pokemon. Part of me wishes they would give out the equivalent amount of cookies to max out said Pokemon rather than via PSBs, but I guess that would be too greedy. Regardless, it's nice they give out so many EXP Booster Ls, not to mention giving us a Pokemon with a skill worth leveling up. Much better than grinding endlessly on coin stages with terrible drop rates.
I like to just think of this as a small EB that also has PSB's, as the rewards are pretty lucrative when viewed under that lens.

Got done with that relatively quickly, got a new SO user I might consider for SM once Hitmonlee's good to go. Meanwhile, farming Unity Power on Rowlet to finally have a decent Grass Burster.

The one issue I have with the Level MAX Challenge is just how long it takes between stages because of the PSBs. Used the trial NHN for Rowlet, but I didn't get very far due to drop rates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)