Pokemon: The New First Gen (Submissions for new Pokemon Over, Except costumes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Download Paint.net and save the pictures as .png. That should make the background transparent.
I'm so proud of you...

Finishing Florashine's movepool

Level
1. Haze
1. Sacred Fire
16. Morning Sun
16. Take Down
22. Flamethrower
33. Sunny Day
36. Solar Beam
37. Moonblast
40. Petal Dance
50. Fire Lash
60. Flare Blitz
63. Outrage
71. Sunny Day
89. Play Rough
100. Sacred Fire

6. Toxic
10. Hidden Power
11. Sunny Day
15. Hyper Beam
17. Protect
20. Safeguard
21. Frustration
22. Solar Beam
24. Thunderbolt
25. Thunder
26. Earthquake
27. Return
29. Psychic
30. Shadow Ball
31. Brick Break
32. Double Team
33. Reflect
35. Flamethrower
38. Fire Blast
39. Rock Tomb
42. Facade
43. Flame Charge
44. Rest
45. Attract
48. Round
50. Overheat
52. Focus Blast
58. Sky Drop
62. Acrobatics
64. Explosion
71. Stone Edge
73. Thunder Wave
76. Fly
80. Rock Slide
87. Swagger
88. Sleep Talk
89. U-Turn
90. Substitute
93. Wild Charge
99. Dazzling Gleam
100. Confide
104. Moonblast

I'm considering making Florashine less min-maxed, 70/135/140/60/60/135 or something, since it's got two really powerful abilities.

I notice that Harmo forms has a disturbing lack of Fire types, but has plenty of type changing Fire types.

Let's fix this!

Lapras-H
Type: Fire/Water
Ability: Dry Skin/Magmatize (Fire type Pixilate) HA: Bask (Heals during Sunlight, Rain Dish clone)
Stats: No change

Level Up Moves:
-Sing
-Growl
- Ember
4 Mist
7 Confuse Ray
10 Quick Attack
14 Water Pulse
18 Body Slam
22 Sunny Day
27 Flame Wheel
32 Flamethrower
37 Scald
43 Safeguard
47 Steam Eruption
50 Inferno

TMs: Still has Lapras' fairly large movepool, but replaces most ice moves with Fire moves. Still has TBolt for waters and Psychic for... Mega Venusaur? Notable losses are Ice Shard and Freeze Dry, but it gets Earthquake and Land Power and Solar Beam without going to Kanto.

Logic: Lapras used to swim in Harmonian lakes, migrating down during winter to feed on certain inhabiting Pokemon of the region during migration. However, during a mini-Ice Age, they found themselves dominating... until Tectonics locked them in. Adaptation was forced and Lapras found its waters turned into a volcanic stream of lava but fortunately, it adapted to be more of a geyser and its body became adapt at swimming in the thermal waters and even the magma of the new Volcanoes.

Competitive Analysis: Lapras-H is your sun and rain mon wrapped in one package. At Home with Dry Skinning (Fire moves are 3x resisted with this ability) or with Basking in the sun, fed well by 130 HP. Lapras-H can also use his Fire type -ate ability to mix with Quick Attack or Body Slam or Return. One may look at its poor attack stats, and they wouldn't be wrong about them, and its speed is even worse.

Its best use is to check sun and rain, and its Water or Fire types can help against sand and snow respectively to a degree. It can also Steam Erupt, being a geyser and all, so Physical attackers should think twice without a water immunity. Unlike Volcanion, it sacrifices power for survival and abilities to add to its healing.

I notice that Harmo forms has a disturbing lack of Fire types, but has plenty of type changing Fire types.

Let's fix this!

Lapras-H
Type: Fire/Water
Ability: Dry Skin/Magmatize (Fire type Pixilate) HA: Bask (Heals during Sunlight, Rain Dish clone)
Stats: No change

Level Up Moves:
-Sing
-Growl
- Ember
4 Mist
7 Confuse Ray
10 Quick Attack
14 Water Pulse
18 Body Slam
22 Sunny Day
27 Flame Wheel
32 Flamethrower
37 Scald
43 Safeguard
47 Steam Eruption
50 Inferno

TMs: Still has Lapras' fairly large movepool, but replaces most ice moves with Fire moves. Still has TBolt for waters and Psychic for... Mega Venusaur? Notable losses are Ice Shard and Freeze Dry, but it gets Earthquake and Land Power and Solar Beam without going to Kanto.

Logic: Lapras used to swim in Harmonian lakes, migrating down during winter to feed on certain inhabiting Pokemon of the region during migration. However, during a mini-Ice Age, they found themselves dominating... until Tectonics locked them in. Adaptation was forced and Lapras found its waters turned into a volcanic stream of lava but fortunately, it adapted to be more of a geyser and its body became adapt at swimming in the thermal waters and even the magma of the new Volcanoes.

Competitive Analysis: Lapras-H is your sun and rain mon wrapped in one package. At Home with Dry Skinning (Fire moves are 3x resisted with this ability) or with Basking in the sun, fed well by 130 HP. Lapras-H can also use his Fire type -ate ability to mix with Quick Attack or Body Slam or Return. One may look at its poor attack stats, and they wouldn't be wrong about them, and its speed is even worse.

Its best use is to check sun and rain, and its Water or Fire types can help against sand and snow respectively to a degree. It can also Steam Erupt, being a geyser and all, so Physical attackers should think twice without a water immunity. Unlike Volcanion, it sacrifices power for survival and abilities to add to its healing.
There's already a fire-type Pixilate called Incinerate (Although it might've been changed to Conflagrate).

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
The point was that Zygarde would be pretty bad without Arrows, and Arrows makes it good. But I mentioned both Zygardes. Zydog would normally be outclassed by Flygon, who is already horrible, but because of Arrows, it has a standout niche in OU. As does regular Zygarde, who wouldn't necessarily be outclassed but would just be flat out bad in the metagame with no good way to deal with quite a few Pokemon in OU (ex Tapu Bulu/Fini, Skarmory, Steela etc.)

Anyways, the stats you showed and my ideas remind me a lot of Decidueye, who has slightly better physical bulk and has a worse speed tier. Otherwise, both mons have good special bulk and a niche, with Decidueye's being Spirit Shackle + Baton Pass or a Ghost-type (spinblocking) Defogger and Powette's being any coverage you want or a very strong STAB that would work well with specs. I'd argue that this would be much better than Decidueye for that and could work in this environment

tl;dr With my suggested changes, Powette now has a good niche and options that could make it threatening in TNFG, as shown with theorymonning with other viable mons in OU like Decidueye and Zygarde.
Okay so with its signature move changed from 75 to 150, now I gotta fix Powette's abilities.

1. Color Change will be useless so I'm thinking about giving it Ludi's Camouflage (Ability that switches the user type to resist/become immune to an incoming attack). Keeps the Color Change flavor but makes it usable. It won't hit as hard as Protean or Power Change but it gives Powette some defensive/support options. I'm thinking it should get Parting Shot and Recover too to make up for 50 defense. This way it might be good defensively/as a tank. Can't call it versatile if it's only single niche will be wallbreaker and every set will have the same single OP move, right?

2. Do you think there'll be a balance between Power Change and Protean? Power Ball isn't restricted to changing type with plates because Power Change, the ability, changes type to Hidden Power type. Power Change Power Ball hits harder if it changes to Psychic type because it allows other items and keeps STAB (confusing, I know). Protean gives STAB to moves other than Power Ball, and to Power Ball of other types, but won't hit as hard.

252+ SpA Choice Specs Powette Power Ball (150 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Exploud: 435-513 (124.6 - 146.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Powette Power Ball (150 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Exploud: 378-446 (108.3 - 127.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
^This is can be either Normal type (without any changes) or Psychic (with Power Change).
252+ SpA Life Orb Powette Power Ball (150 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Exploud: 252-298 (72.2 - 85.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
^This is Power Ball without STAB, meaning it gets changed by Power Change to something that's not Psychic or Normal.
252+ SpA Earth Plate Protean Powette Power Ball (150 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Exploud: 348-411 (99.7 - 117.7%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO
^This is plate-changed Power Ball with STAB from Protean. It can be any type.

How about Power change gives the Pokémon a boost to all non-stab moves, turning the tables and makes it want to use its non-stab moves over stab moves. That would make for an interesting play style on Powette. If this change does happen Power Change's name may need to be changed to something more appropriate.(See what I did there? :P)

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
How about Power change gives the Pokémon a boost to all non-stab moves, turning the tables and makes it want to use its non-stab moves over stab moves. That would make for an interesting play style on Powette. If this change does happen Power Change's name may need to be changed to something more appropriate.(See what I did there? :P)
So, a bit like my Mega Kommo-o's Mix and Match ability? But buffed?

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
...Isn't that a worse Protean?

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
I'm thinking about replacing Powette's ability based on Custom Power to an ability based on Hidden Type. The Pokémon gets Hidden Power typing as a third typing.
Powette would get 3 STABs (one chosen by user), would always get STAB on the Hidden Power based moves (would be Hidden Power and Power Burst only), could get STAB on the Plate based move. So far what I listed is worse than Protean but Powette could get a good defensive typing with this. Some typings give immunity on switch in, so Flying Powette would never get hit by Ground types while Protean Powette with Flying move could get hit.
The most broken set, Normal/Psychic/Fairy with Specs/Scarf STAB Normal Power Ball and STAB Fleur Cannon can't be used since Fairy type HP doesn't exist. You can still use Normal/Psychic/Ghost, only one weakness but worse STABs.

I'm thinking about replacing Powette's ability based on Custom Power to an ability based on Hidden Type. The Pokémon gets Hidden Power typing as a third typing.
Powette would get 3 STABs (one chosen by user), would always get STAB on the Hidden Power based moves (would be Hidden Power and Power Burst only), could get STAB on the Plate based move. So far what I listed is worse than Protean but Powette could get a good defensive typing with this. Some typings give immunity on switch in, so Flying Powette would never get hit by Ground types while Protean Powette with Flying move could get hit.
The most broken set, Normal/Psychic/Fairy with Specs/Scarf STAB Normal Power Ball and STAB Fleur Cannon can't be used since Fairy type HP doesn't exist. You can still use Normal/Psychic/Ghost, only one weakness but worse STABs.
Can't you use pixie plate to get Normal/Fairy/Psychic?

Been wanting to do this for awhile, but the Powette discussion was going on strong and I figured I should let it finish before doing this, but here's a cool team I'd like to showcase:

Mega Carnivine Trick Room
*dracolyte* *sthyndra*
The Squad:
Grass -> Grass/Poison

Jamesy (Carnivine) (M) @ carnivite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Facade
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Synthesis
Jamesy the Mega Carnivine is the main Trick Room sweeper of the team. With Mega Carnivine low speed, pretty good bulk, and amazing Attack, Mega Carnivine can take full advantage of Trick Room, allowing it to launch powerful attacks or set-up. Facade is the main stab move, becoming Poison-type upon Mega-Evolving with Intoxicate, and means that if Carnivine gets burned, you still have an offensive presence. Knock Off hits Psychic-types and removes items, as well as being it's best move to hit Steel-types (it needs Brick Break, Earthquake, or Revenge badly). Swords Dance is there to boost your Attack in the face of almost anything because Mega Carnivine can and will take many hits and then just go on a tear, in or out of Trick Room. Synthesis gives longevity to Carnivine, allowing to dent holes in opposing teams all game.

Rock/Fairy
Crystal (Carbink) @ Mental Herb
Ability: Sturdy
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
Carbink is my lead 99.99999999999999999999999% of the time (so far 100%), as it gets an almost guaranteed Trick Room off, which is essential to a Trick Room team. It also has Stealth Rock to whittle down the opponent's team and Toxic to put a lead on a timer before going boom and bringing in power.

Ghost
coffee (Cofagrigus) (M) @ Leftovers / Psychium Z
Ability: Mummy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk, 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Nasty Plot / Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
Cofagrigus is my secondary Trick Room setter and Trick Room sweeper. With it's own Trick Room, high Special Attack, and amazing bulk, Cofagrigus gives my team a way to keep up Trick Room through the game, allowing me to get at least 1 more up in tests against the bot. Nasty Plot boosts it's high Special Attack, allowing it to easily sweep through teams under Trick Room. Z-Trick Room does the same thing and is more efficient, but only once a battle. If you're running Z-Trick Room, then use Will-O-Wisp instead of Nasty Plot in order to cripple physical attackers that want to end a sweep before it starts. Shadow Ball is Cofagrigus' strongest STAB move and Hidden Power (Fighting) hits everything that resists Shadow Ball, like Dark-types, and has perfect neutral coverage with Shadow Ball.

*placeholder* Electric/Dragon
dracolyte @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dragon Pulse
- Extreme Speed
- Flamethrower
Dracolyte is a strong special attacker meant to weaken or break through teams under Trick Room, allowing Carnivine or Cofargigus or even Sthyndra to just win. Dracolyte is the fastest member of this Trick Room team (at 75 base Speed, followed by Robeauty (70) and Carbink (50)), but still goes blazing fast in Trick Room. With 105 Attack and 115 Special Attacke as well s surprisingly good bulk with max HP, Dracolyte comes in, breaks through stuff, finishes with ESpeed, and allows something to finish the job. Thunderbolt and Dragon Pulse are the main STAB moves, hitting a wide range of Pokemon (for example, OHKOing Kommo-o and Garchomp, too, iirc). Flamethrower allows Dracolyte to hit Steel and Grass-types that otherwise give it trouble. Extreme Speed is a powerful priority move used to pick off weakened foes, get chip damage off before dying, and avoid Sucker Punch. It's also the only priority move on this team.

Steel/Fairy
robeauty @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell
Robeauty is the main cleric and physically defensive Pokemon. With an amazing defensive typing in Steel/Fairy, good bulk, and Regenerator, Robeaty performs the job of cleric well, being able to switch in and out constantly, sustaining itself and the team. Moonblast makes Robeauty not a sitting duck, especially against Taunt users. Wish heals itself and it's teammates. Wish pairs well with Regenerator, as switching out heals Robeauty and the switch-in is healed, too. Protect guarantees that Wish goes off and scouts the opponent's moveset and Heal Bell heals the statuses of the whole team, keeping them from getting crippled.
Side note, when I created this thing, WHY. DIDN'T. I. GIVE. IT. TRICK. ROOM. FOR. GOODNESS. SAKE. >.<

*placeholder* Poison/Dragon
sthyndra @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Recover
- Toxic
- Earth Power
Okay, so I'm getting tired and my ears hurt from wearing headphones listening to music the whole time I was doing this, so all I'll say is that this thing a near unbreakable Special Wall and forms a Regenerator core with Robeauty.
Brave Nature
- Facade
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Synthesis

Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

coffee (Cofagrigus) (M) @ Leftovers
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Trick Room
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball

dracolyte @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dragon Pulse
- Extreme Speed
- Flamethrower

robeauty @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

sthyndra @ Black Sludge
Sassy Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Recover
- Toxic
- Earth Power

So, thoughts?

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Been wanting to do this for awhile, but the Powette discussion was going on strong and I figured I should let it finish before doing this, but here's a cool team I'd like to showcase:

*dracolyte* *sthyndra*
The Squad:
Grass -> Grass/Poison

Brave Nature
- Facade
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Synthesis
Jamesy the Mega Carnivine is the main Trick Room sweeper of the team. With Mega Carnivine low speed, pretty good bulk, and amazing Attack, Mega Carnivine can take full advantage of Trick Room, allowing it to launch powerful attacks or set-up. Facade is the main stab move, becoming Poison-type upon Mega-Evolving with Intoxicate, and means that if Carnivine gets burned, you still have an offensive presence. Knock Off hits Psychic-types and removes items, as well as being it's best move to hit Steel-types (it needs Brick Break, Earthquake, or Revenge badly). Swords Dance is there to boost your Attack in the face of almost anything because Mega Carnivine can and will take many hits and then just go on a tear, in or out of Trick Room. Synthesis gives longevity to Carnivine, allowing to dent holes in opposing teams all game.

Rock/Fairy
Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
Carbink is my lead 99.99999999999999999999999% of the time (so far 100%), as it gets an almost guaranteed Trick Room off, which is essential to a Trick Room team. It also has Stealth Rock to whittle down the opponent's team and Toxic to put a lead on a timer before going boom and bringing in power.

Ghost
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Shadow Ball
Cofagrigus is my secondary Trick Room setter and Trick Room sweeper. With it's own Trick Room, high Special Attack, and amazing bulk, Cofagrigus gives my team a way to keep up Trick Room through the game, allowing me to get at least 1 more up in tests against the bot. Nasty Plot boosts it's high Special Attack, allowing it to easily sweep through teams under Trick Room. Z-Trick Room does the same thing and is more efficient, but only once a battle. If you're running Z-Trick Room, then use Will-O-Wisp instead of Nasty Plot in order to cripple physical attackers that want to end a sweep before it starts. Shadow Ball is Cofagrigus' strongest STAB move and Hidden Power (Fighting) hits everything that resists Shadow Ball, like Dark-types, and has perfect neutral coverage with Shadow Ball.

dracolyte @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dragon Pulse
- Extreme Speed
- Flamethrower
Dracolyte is a strong special attacker meant to weaken or break through teams under Trick Room, allowing Carnivine or Cofargigus or even Sthyndra to just win. Dracolyte is the fastest member of this Trick Room team (at 75 base Speed, followed by Robeauty (70) and Carbink (50)), but still goes blazing fast in Trick Room. With 105 Attack and 115 Special Attacke as well s surprisingly good bulk with max HP, Dracolyte comes in, breaks through stuff, finishes with ESpeed, and allows something to finish the job. Thunderbolt and Dragon Pulse are the main STAB moves, hitting a wide range of Pokemon (for example, OHKOing Kommo-o and Garchomp, too, iirc). Flamethrower allows Dracolyte to hit Steel and Grass-types that otherwise give it trouble. Extreme Speed is a powerful priority move used to pick off weakened foes, get chip damage off before dying, and avoid Sucker Punch. It's also the only priority move on this team.

Steel/Fairy
robeauty @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell
Robeauty is the main cleric and physically defensive Pokemon. With an amazing defensive typing in Steel/Fairy, good bulk, and Regenerator, Robeaty performs the job of cleric well, being able to switch in and out constantly, sustaining itself and the team. Moonblast makes Robeauty not a sitting duck, especially against Taunt users. Wish heals itself and it's teammates. Wish pairs well with Regenerator, as switching out heals Robeauty and the switch-in is healed, too. Protect guarantees that Wish goes off and scouts the opponent's moveset and Heal Bell heals the statuses of the whole team, keeping them from getting crippled.
Side note, when I created this thing, WHY. DIDN'T. I. GIVE. IT. TRICK. ROOM. FOR. GOODNESS. SAKE. >.<

sthyndra @ Black Sludge
Sassy Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Recover
- Toxic
- Earth Power
Okay, so I'm getting tired and my ears hurt from wearing headphones listening to music the whole time I was doing this, so all I'll say is that this thing a near unbreakable Special Wall and forms a Regenerator core with Robeauty.
Brave Nature
- Facade
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Synthesis

Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball

dracolyte @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dragon Pulse
- Extreme Speed
- Flamethrower

robeauty @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

sthyndra @ Black Sludge
Sassy Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Recover
- Toxic
- Earth Power

So, thoughts?
I'm surprised you aren't using Goluriee as a lead over Carbink. It guarantees a Trick Room, thanks to it's ability, and It has an insane defensive (90/120/120) and a nice typing that gives it 4 2x weaknesses, 2 2x resists, 1 4x resist and 2 immunises. It's stats are slightly lower than Carbinks (30 less in both defences) but It makes up for it with 40 more HP and 25 less speed, which is useful thanks to Trick Room. Or you could even use it as a second TR setter.

I'm surprised you aren't using Goluriee as a lead over Carbink. It guarantees a Trick Room, thanks to it's ability, and It has an insane defensive (90/120/120) and a nice typing that gives it 4 2x weaknesses, 2 2x resists, 1 4x resist and 2 immunises. It's stats are slightly lower than Carbinks (30 less in both defences) but It makes up for it with 40 more HP and 25 less speed, which is useful thanks to Trick Room. Or you could even use it as a second TR setter.
I don't think Goluree is coded yet, so I can't use it yet. Looks like a great Pokemon to add though

*dracolyte* *sthyndra*
The Squad:
Grass -> Grass/Poison

Brave Nature
- Facade
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Synthesis

Rock/Fairy
Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

Ghost
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Shadow Ball

dracolyte @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dragon Pulse
- Extreme Speed
- Flamethrower

Steel/Fairy
robeauty @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

sthyndra @ Black Sludge
Sassy Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Recover
- Toxic
- Earth Power
Brave Nature
- Facade
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Synthesis

Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball

dracolyte @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dragon Pulse
- Extreme Speed
- Flamethrower

robeauty @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

sthyndra @ Black Sludge
Sassy Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Recover
- Toxic
- Earth Power

So, thoughts?
do carbink and cofagrigus even exist?

Are there any pokemon who need level-up/tm/egg movesets? there are probably many, and if anyone needs someone to make them, then i can do so. but im gonna need some background info (like what is the mon based off, a physical description, or some moves that need to be in the level-up movesets. if they can't fit, they can go in egg moves) Ill also use the pattern of every 4 levels (so like 1, 5, 9, 13, etc) if i will

Are there any pokemon who need level-up/tm/egg movesets? there are probably many, and if anyone needs someone to make them, then i can do so. but im gonna need some background info (like what is the mon based off, a physical description, or some moves that need to be in the level-up movesets. if they can't fit, they can go in egg moves) Ill also use the pattern of every 4 levels (so like 1, 5, 9, 13, etc) if i will
Idk if it's completely up-to-date, but the first post has a list of Pokemon missing movesets

DuoM2

whao
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
I don't know why, but I thought I'd mention that I basically advertised this forum on a different website by "subtly" telling people about it. And by that, I mean making it a big part of a journal piece I spent an hour writing.

I'm sorry if this isn't that much of a post, so I guess I'm going to mention something I saw in earlier posts here that I initially wasn't going to respond to, since I briefly mentioned this in a post before, but it just got straight-up ignored. I cannot download Paint.Net or any other program for making sprites with a transparent background. My computer has a malware on it whose only affect is preventing me from downloading new files by filling up my PC space with files I cannot find. I would download it to a USB, but every time I save something to my USB, the file says it takes up 0 bytes of space and does nothing when opened. I had to upload those sprites from before off of a school computer. I may be able to eventually, but for now, this problem is near impossible for me to get fixed, as my antivirus software won't update for the same reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)