Pokemon unfit for LC Analyses

We haven't got around to it; it's barely viable and there are higher-priority analyses and revamps that have yet to be completed.

I believe I could do joke analyses, I have far too much free time, so I can research the Pokemon, what they do, what does it better than them, and include some jokes and insults towards the Pokemon. Would you permit me to?

I believe I could do joke analyses, I have far too much free time, so I can research the Pokemon, what they do, what does it better than them, and include some jokes and insults towards the Pokemon. Would you permit me to?
I'd permit it, but I'm nowhere near qualified to do so. But I can at least give my support. ^_^

Any reason Gulpin is on the list? I admit it's not very good, but I don't think you're a complete embarrasment if you try to use it. Might be because Trubbish is better in what Gulpin can do.
I run Choice Scarf Gulpin with Sludge Bomb, Ice Beam, Giga Drain, and Destiny Bond and it has worked pretty well for me

Still open for writing joke analyses, if anyone's interested in having me do one.

Also, this list should probably be separated into Banned Mons (including Drifloon) and Shitmons (stuff like Magikarp, Tyrouge and Caterpie that are terrible in LC). Speaking of "shitmons", Happiny should be added to the list since Lickitung 100% outclasses it and it's terrible in its own right.

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
I don't think joke analyses should be written for LC because it's very different from other tiers, so someone newer to competitive battling who is just looking into LC might not get that it's a joke unless it says so explicitly, which usually makes the joke less funny. I'll edit the banned list, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)