Post your favorite anime

I honestly have seen many an Anime series thus far, I've really liked a lot of them, Code Geass, DBZ (In Latin American Dub), Knights of the Zodiac (Latin American too), Shaman King, XXX Holic, FMA, but if one takes the price as the one that struck me as most funny, and generally awesome, it is:

Fairy Tail: Hiro Mashima has made a really excellent job with this one, really deep characters, very funny, brother - esque relationships between characters, and generally the 'party 'till you drop' feeling of the Fairy Tail Guild, aside from the general mood of this Anime and Manga make it really good. Now, that aside, it's really funny, has nice dialogues and jokes, a bit of fanservice, well, a lot, several ladies could be considered eye candy, and finally, it doesn't fall behind on fights, nor plot twists.

Rurouni Kenshin: Slightly better than FT, btw, but we're talking about a classic. I grew up watching this, in Latin American dub too, so I'm really not used to the Japanese, but, the story and fights in this particular series are really excellent. Pretty much up to Makoto Shishio you've got an incredible, incredible anime.

My favorite Anime's, not in any particular order

Guyver - Original (However the newer series is awesome.)
Ninja Scroll
Akira

These were some of the classics when I was younger.

K-ON! for me.

For anyone who doesn't know, it's about the daily lives and activities of high school girls who form a light music club. It sounds boring, but I thought they did a really good job of giving the characters personalities, and how they interacted was entertaining. I really liked how the art was done too.

Of course Lucky Star was amazing as well, and I liked Oreimo too. I've only seen the first season of Haruhi, but from what I've seen, I like it.

gk

mighty
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
K-ON! for me.

For anyone who doesn't know, it's about the daily lives and activities of high school girls who form a light music club. It sounds boring, but I thought they did a really good job of giving the characters personalities, and how they interacted was entertaining. I really liked how the art was done too.

Of course Lucky Star was amazing as well, and I liked Oreimo too. I've only seen the first season of Haruhi, but from what I've seen, I like it.
you're a good guy. i like you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)