Project GBU Dex [Reservations go here]

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
okay so you might have noticed that a lot of stuff has been deleted! well this thread has been getting pretty cluttered and that makes it harder to update and keep everything in order. so here's the deal: you make your post reserving, then when either jibaku or i update the op we'll delete it. then when you make your thread, we'll update it with the link. you can post here for a quicker update!

basically this just makes it a lot smoother, makes questions that people have asked that are relevant appear easier and lets us know what we still have to update!

If possible I'd like to withdraw from Regigigas and Regice. It doesn't look like I'll be able to do them anytime soon, or contribute to them as effectively as somebody else may be able to.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
*Edit* Withdrawing my request. Dragonite is crazy outclassed by most other dragons on GBU, with only one or two niches.

I think I might have to withdraw from Whimsicott, because I've had a lot of stuff to do lately, and aren't sure when I'll be able to finish it, or do it well. i'm sure someone will probably be able to do it faster and better.

soul_survivor

VGCPL Champion
Well everything good is pretty much covered, but I'd like emboar. You know that thing that may very well be the BEST fire type trickroom pokemon, but is underated so badly.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
I'll take over Whimsicott since risenreturn withdrew, unless someone else wants the cotton ball.

weekly rate hotel

I want to say “Way to go.” on this article. I really enjoyed all the useful information you included in your content. It’s engaging and solid data that is obviously researched and well-written. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)