Project Re-Vamp

What program did you use and does it require a download, if so I would love to participate in something like this.
i used the free version of piskel (not sure if it has a payed version) it needs a download but its honestly not great. MS paint is a lot better but im not sure if you can put gifs on it. piskel doesnt even have an undo button but it does have some useful tools

Alright so I am going to be mainly working on electric types because im fairly decent at those. Once the project gets bigger someone should make a website

i used the free version of piskel (not sure if it has a payed version) it needs a download but its honestly not great. MS paint is a lot better but im not sure if you can put gifs on it. piskel doesnt even have an undo button but it does have some useful tools
What program did you use and does it require a download, if so I would love to participate in something like this.
You cannot work with gifs in MS Paint. You can also use Photoshop, if I can recall, there's a free version.

EDIT:

Silly me, I forgot to say how great these revamps look.

Last edited:
alright so now im working on a thundurus revamp and after that i have my sights set on ampharos and emolga

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)