Prophet's Ultra Space Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I have Frogadier and Ivysaur, as well as Charmeleon in both of the requested Pokeballs (but no HA). I'm interested in your Aldora Articuno and Chespin.

Hey there, I was hoping that I could get ahold of one of your Hidden Power Fire Snivys, unfortunately I am returning from a couple year hiatus from competitive play/breeding and don't yet have much I can offer. I have a few breeds with egg moves though, and would like to see if you are interested in them at all:

Adamant Rowlet
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Defog
Confuse Ray
Haze
Baton Pass

Modest Popplio
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Perish Song
Aqua Ring
Amnesia

Timid Magician Fennekin
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Hypnosis
Wish
Heat Wave
Magic Coat

Adamant Litten
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Heat Wave
Crunch
Nasty Plot
Fake Out

Modest Magic Guard Abra
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Barrier
Encore
Guard Swap
Knock Off

Jolly or Adamant Beldum
31/31/31/xx/31/31

Jolly Axew
31/31/31/xx/31/31/
Night Slash
Iron Tail

All of them are in Pokeballs bred by myself in 7th gen. Anyway let me know if we can work something out here.

Hey, I have Frogadier and Ivysaur, as well as Charmeleon in both of the requested Pokeballs (but no HA). I'm interested in your Aldora Articuno and Chespin.
I'd love the Frogadier and Ivysaur for the Articuno and Chespin! Both of them are Female, yes? I'll be a little busy during the day but I can trade later tonight!

Hey there, I was hoping that I could get ahold of one of your Hidden Power Fire Snivys, unfortunately I am returning from a couple year hiatus from competitive play/breeding and don't yet have much I can offer. I have a few breeds with egg moves though, and would like to see if you are interested in them at all:

Adamant Rowlet
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Defog
Confuse Ray
Haze
Baton Pass

Modest Popplio
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Perish Song
Aqua Ring
Amnesia

Timid Magician Fennekin
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Hypnosis
Wish
Heat Wave
Magic Coat

Adamant Litten
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Heat Wave
Crunch
Nasty Plot
Fake Out

Modest Magic Guard Abra
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Barrier
Encore
Guard Swap
Knock Off

Jolly or Adamant Beldum
31/31/31/xx/31/31

Jolly Axew
31/31/31/xx/31/31/
Night Slash
Iron Tail

All of them are in Pokeballs bred by myself in 7th gen. Anyway let me know if we can work something out here.
I'd be willing to trade one for a Modest Magic Guard Abra. I'm going to be a little busy during the day today, but I can trade later tonight!

Nice trade thread you have there man! Pity I didn't get the chance back then to get into breeding/competitive in Gen 6 due to school commitments. As a result, I have pretty much nothing to offer from Gen 6. :/

I'd be willing to trade one for a Modest Magic Guard Abra. I'm going to be a little busy during the day today, but I can trade later tonight!
That is perfectly fine, as I am stuck working the majority of the day, so i wouldn't be able to trade until late tonight either. Ill shoot you another message when i get home tonight (roughly 11 hours from now) and we can get something figured out.

Completed Trade: My 4 Safari Ball Females: Yanma, Tanglea, Tropius and Budew. For Your: Shiny Calm Piplup, Gen 4 Giratina with Defog, Raikou and Jirachi

Thanks for the trade!

Hey, I will be available to trade in 40 ish min. Just a heads up :)
Perfect, I'll get your pokemon ready and just message me or post on my profile once you're ready and online!

EDIT: In other news, added my first update since I opened the thread. Say hello to 2 different Swablu, and Shiny Absol!
(#333 - Swablu
)

OT: Fiore | ID: 28479
Adamant | Natural Cure
Method Obtained: RNG Method
Availables Gens: 6th and 7th
Hidden Power: N/A
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
Moves: Peck, Growl, Haze, Outrage
{UT}

(#333 - Swablu
)

Bold | Natural Cure
Availables Gens: 6th and 7th
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Peck, Growl, Haze, Outrage
{UT}

(#359 - Absol
)

Jolly | Justified
Gens Available: 6th and 7th
Moves: Knock Off, Assurance, Sucker Punch, Play Rough
{UT}

EDIT 9/12/17: Thanks to IQMathlete for providing me with HA Females of Ivysaur and Frogadier in better balls so I can rebreed the ones in my thread. Also 2 Dratini with Extreme Speed added

(#001 - Bulbasaur
)

Modest | Chlorophyll
Available Gens: 6th and 7th
Hidden Power: Fire
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30
Moves: Tackle, Giga Drain
{UT}

(#001 - Bulbasaur
)

Calm | Chlorophyll
{UT}

(#001 - Bulbasaur
)

Sassy | Chlorophyll
{UT}

(#657 - Frogadier
)

Naive | Protean
IVs: 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30
Moves: Pound, Gunk Shot, Mud Sport, Toxic Spikes
{UT}

(#147 - Dratini
)

Adamant | Marvel Scale
Moves: Wrap, Leer, Extreme Speed
{UT}

(#147 - Dratini
)

Jolly | Marvel Scale
Moves: Wrap, Leer, Extreme Speed
{UT}

Last edited:

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

Gen 5 Dream Ball Pokemon:

- Abra w/ Magic Guard
- Alomomola w/ Regenerator
- Audino w/ Klutz
- Dratini w/ Marvel Scale
- Gligar w/ Immunity
- Miltank w/ Sap Sipper
- Ralts w/ Telepathy
- Rattata w/ Hustle
- Sableye w/ Prankster
Have females of all these, plus males of some others on your list. I have never done anything with them since I captured them in Dream World and am looking to give them a home where they will actually be useful. They have been SR'ed for Nature (this does not hold true in all case) and not IVs.

Ooh, noticed I have another one of your wants. I have a female Safari Ball Trapinch in gen 6, with EMs and all. Is your Absol nicknameable? Even if not, I'm interested in that.

Have females of all these, plus males of some others on your list. I have never done anything with them since I captured them in Dream World and am looking to give them a home where they will actually be useful. They have been SR'ed for Nature (this does not hold true in all case) and not IVs.
Excellent, Anything you would like in return for them?

Ooh, noticed I have another one of your wants. I have a female Safari Ball Trapinch in gen 6, with EMs and all. Is your Absol nicknameable? Even if not, I'm interested in that.
Yea, I can definately nickname the Absol! And I'd love to trade Absol for the Safari Ball Trapinch.

Yea, I can definately nickname the Absol! And I'd love to trade Absol for the Safari Ball Trapinch.
Awesome. Can you nickname the Absol Scarlett? It's a nice name that fits with the color scheme.
I can trade in about an hour or so, just a heads up.

Awesome. Can you nickname the Absol Scarlett? It's a nice name that fits with the color scheme.
I can trade in about an hour or so, just a heads up.
Sorry about the lack of response yesterday, I was unavailable. I will be available today from now until about 3:30PM EST, then again available around 8PM EST until around midnight EST.

Sorry about the lack of response yesterday, I was unavailable. I will be available today from now until about 3:30PM EST, then again available around 8PM EST until around midnight EST.
Due to a mishap which resulted in me leaving my DS at school, I don't think I can trade today, but tomorrow works.

Smuckem

After looking at the listing, I think I'll go for:
- Moltres
- Chinchou
- Marshtomp
- Registeel
- Rotom
- Purrloin

Since the Rotom is shiny, and Moltres/Registeel are Legendaries, why don't we do a six-for-nine trade? Would that be acceptable?

I'll be online for the next couple of hours. If are available, we can do this via my X (IGN is same as username, FC in sig, message is "Maison Bot").

After looking at the listing, I think I'll go for:
- Moltres
- Chinchou
- Marshtomp
- Registeel
- Rotom
- Purrloin

Since the Rotom is shiny, and Moltres/Registeel are Legendaries, why don't we do a six-for-nine trade? Would that be acceptable?

I'll be online for the next couple of hours. If are available, we can do this via my X (IGN is same as username, FC in sig, message is "Maison Bot").
If you are ok with 6 for 9 it's fine by me! However, I realized after posting for IQMathlete that most of my pokemon are on Omega Ruby, which is currently in the middle of waiting another 3ish hours to finish an RNG on Heatran. Will you be around in about 3.5 hours? If not, when will you be available next?

Smuckem

If you are ok with 6 for 9 it's fine by me! However, I realized after posting for IQMathlete that most of my pokemon are on Omega Ruby, which is currently in the middle of waiting another 3ish hours to finish an RNG on Heatran. Will you be around in about 3.5 hours? If not, when will you be available next?
Oh, I'll be around, I'm just not sure I'll be awake. If I give you a ring at that time (it will be about 1 AM EST around here), we can do it. Otherwise, assume I've fallen asleep and will be available again between 8 or 9 AM EST tomorrow morning.

Mind if I do a GTS trade? I can't link trade due to very weird wi-fi.
Not at all, just tell me what you posted, level, etc so I can find it later. Ask for Absol, Female, level 1 - 10

Oh, I'll be around, I'm just not sure I'll be awake. If I give you a ring at that time (it will be about 1 AM EST around here), we can do it. Otherwise, assume I've fallen asleep and will be available again between 8 or 9 AM EST tomorrow morning.
Ok, I'm in EST too, so worst case we can trade tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)