Tournament PSPL V Playoffs: Top 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rory Mercury

lacks composure
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hope those people are liking for the fact that he won and not because they approve of poor sportsmanship. Obviously both could've behaved better, but still. Especially seeing how Fardin "apologized" yet still felt the need to add "gg easy" to his post just doesn't sit right with me. PSPL is supposed to be a fun tour and seeing such things happen just kinda upsets me.
Nevertheless, congratulations on the win and I wish every team good luck and hope this tournament will continue to be fun overall. ^^

Edit at Robert Alfons: I do agree that melle didn't act great, but exactly not doing
only fair to give him a taste of his own medicine.
but instead being the better person and brushing such comments off are what is part of good sportsmanship. I'm mostly irked about the win post itself, because that smack talk should be left in the battle and not be carried over into the forums. (Also I heard reports that this isn't unusual behavior from Fardin either) I don't wanna clutter up the thread with unnecessary drama so I edited this post for now n_n Generally meant to promote greater sportsmanship from both sides.

Last edited:

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Hope those people are liking for the fact that he won and not because they approve of poor sportsmanship. Obviously both could've behaved better, but still. Especially seeing how Fardin "apologized" yet still felt the need to add "gg easy" to his post just doesn't sit right with me. PSPL is supposed to be a fun tour and seeing such things happen just kinda upsets me.
Nevertheless, congratulations on the win and I wish every team good luck and hope this tournament will continue to be fun overall. ^^
melle2402 got mad for no reason when he got outplayed (apparently this is not uncommon behavior coming from him) and ate shit, usually i'm inclined to agree with your sentiment but when somebody starts whining and talking shit after getting outplayed it's only fair to give him a taste of his own medicine.

In sports a lot things can happen during a match (because of emotions or overreacting and so on) but after the battle I think both can rethink and reemulate their action.
Pspl has the intention to battle good players and have fun :). We are humans sometimes we know we don't react as we should but it happens. I think the player should give each other give probs and look forward. Everybody who plays video games or sports that sometimes the game can be really unfair or that controversial occurs.
Both could react in a better way.

Let's make the best and have fun atleast during the Pspl :). The Pokemon Community is in my opinion an awesome community. We can only learn from that. That wasn't really drastic or rigorous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)