Tournament PU Auth vs Non Auth [Won by non-Auth]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm gonna restate how this works here to avoid asking questions: Right now we have exactly 3x the non auth than auth (no really). That means you might not get in until round 3 or later if you signed up comparatively later. The first 16 people are in week 1 and so on. If you win, you'll get cycled back in after everybody else has had a chance to play. Pairings work with this pre-set auth order, while the list of non-auth for each week are randomized for who they face.
Also, galbia and grim can only do week 1 while anty and tone can only do after week 1, so I've paired them up. That means if galbia or grim win then they'll be switched out for anty and tone respectively, and if they lose then anty and tone dont get to play. This should keep everything fairly even.

Round 1

Akir
vs Entei
Magnemite vs HJAD
galbia vs Machoker
Megazard
vs Levohl
Grim vs Plans
Haund vs TraceofLife
MaroGod vs Taskr
ShuckleDeath vs Broken Phobias
Slowbroth
vs DnB
amber lamps vs RivalET
GeneralAnnoyance vs Hamhamhamham
The Jungle Fox vs The50mph
Kaboom vs Nightingales
pancake vs GenZeon
RawMelon
vs 6ti
gasquakee (muckduck on PS) vs PokemonmasterTj
Deadline is Wednesday, December 7

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yes, but for every 3 non auth that sign up I'll put in 1 more auth. So as long as 1 more person subs in, and ik someone is planning to sign up, then Anty is free (he couldn't play w1 anyway)

Akir

A true villain!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
won vs iEntei gg

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-488822454

bo1s make me so nervous lol

e: actually let me add some commentary...

From the getgo I realized that A: his team was slow and pretty easy pickings for a +2 Ninetales and B: that Servine can give me trouble if I let it. I nailed the Trapinch on the switch and made my goal of a Ninetales sweep easier, but the Servine did prove to be a problem as it turned out to be the Taunt/Substitute variety when I was hoping for the scarf so I could paralyze it. The game came down to me Protecting for some reason on the Servine and accidently giving it a free sub, so I had to win a 50/50 read that tbh was not that much of a read and more of that I had to go for the Thunderbolt. Overall a pretty decent game with a misplay from both sides so gg iEntei

Also Chrisloud1 is entering as a sub, and I'm posting for him

Last edited:

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
shoutouts defensive arbok shoutouts shed skin

love this game :ok_hand: bringing stall next time

gg genzeon

this is my 900th post I think so shoutouts here

edit: fuck it's 901, pretend it's 900

edit: don't post in enclosed thread... it's a thread from september that I'm just using for this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)