PU C&C Reservation List - Read OP Before Posting [Writing standards update @289]

yogi

I did not succumb...
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'll take Skuntank, will have it up by tomorrow and will finish it sometime next week hopefully.

taking ursaring and maybe silvally-ghost

edit: lol fine just ursaring for now

edit again: looks like i'll be taking hitmonchan too

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We've freed more Pokemon for reservation! Most of C+ and C rank for now since that fills up the list plenty, but if anyone really wants to take something lower in viability, as long as it's ranked, just ask first and the answer will probably be yes. Keep in mind that, for some of these Pokemon, the QC team is still somewhat unsure about the exact sets they should run, and might end up drastically changing things so it'd be a good idea to check with us first.

Assuming I've understood this correctly, I have 2 analysis in QC so I am allowed to take a 3rd.
I would like to reserve Wishiwashi.

asa

is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PU Leader
reserving shiftry, megazard approved of this due to activity issues with ptf (original reserver)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)