Tournament PU No Status Tournament [Won By EnemyJurist]

Sobi

Banned deucer.
honestly, i should've thought about this before making the tournament, so that's really my fault for rushing it. i agree with what was said above and most tours like this are bo1 and since only one game has been done (and posted), and it was my game so i don't really care about redoing it, i'm changing the rule from bo3 to bo1. sorry for any convenience, like i said in the op it's my first tour so i'll remember this in the future :x

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
Can we ban Shedinja from this tournament? Because this is a no status tournament, there are no entry hazards, status conditions (even from secondary effect because it would just get OHKO'd), leech seed, and no use of the move sandstorm or hail. That gives Shedinja the chance to switch into some of the most otherwise feared opponents forcing switches on the other side. This creates free turns for teammates, since the 5 weaknesses shedinja has are overlapped: Fire/Rock = Water and Ground Fire/Flying = Rock Dark/Rock = Fighting. Some of the top tier threats such as Floatzel, Machoke, Stunfisk, Golem, and more now get free hits because the opponent has to switch again to preserve the Pokemon that will hit shedinja. It is overall really unhealthy for this tournament in my opinion, and I don't know if much will be accomplished by this statement; I just wanted to warn everyone that this could turn into a protect your shedinja tournament. Thank you for your time in reading this.

I didn't see zyo on at the scheduled day at all
I even came online at midnight my time to see if he was on .
Well gonna wait till tomorrow or consider an activity call from my side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)