PU PUPL II Official "Discussion" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm clearly late to the party but I have a few things to say to Megazard and ManOfMany as a teammate and draftee (of the latter). Regardless of how this went down and how its resolved I just have to say how incredibly unsportsmanlike the fiasco has been, Megazard, you can't complain about hax the way you did, heck one of the games you said it yourself was a choke. The best way to let people acknowledge hax is let them SEE IT THEMSELVES and make their own judgment calls. Also remember this is a reward-less video game, and I say this out of the kindness of my heart you are a tryhard to the point of self-destruction, you're playing this for yourself, thats why you try to win, and thats why you try to defend yourself. Sadly defending yourself makes you look like you're whining, and in some cases it might just be that, stop caring about what others think about you and you'll have less issues with how hax effects you.
MoM I love you dude but that was a low blow there insulting the people you drafted by saying we're bad at predicting 50/50s. You played yourself by saying this strangely rude comment coming from yourself though unintentional, and the fact 50/50S ARE ESSENTIALLY A COINFLIP. While not always from what I've seen a few of them were, but my match vs Optical Real as an example, it wasn't (partly to the fact you told me to change my hidden power on floatzel with led me to have no way to win but I ain't complaining, more on that later).

I am having a horrible tour, 0-3, with unfortunate circumstances I will not mention for the sake of keeping any salt out of my message, only my opinion with some undeniable truth (aside from being put into xy with no prior knowledge and doing p well but 50/50s what u gonna do). But I'm not making my loses about how I should've won, I'm making them about how I could've won (to myself) and how that translates to future weeks. I ain't adding salt I'm adding spice to this discussion thread *-*

Edit: Sorry if 2nd paragraph sounds like I'm trying to make it about me not my intention just trying to mirror and I've been to inactive lately to look for relative comparison options.

Last edited:

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
let's get away from this topic lol, it's way too controversial

so, um, how about banning machoke

edit: this is a troll post, apparently that wasn't clear lol

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Edit: Ok, raw melon rightfully pointed out to me that I need to make the point of the post clear. It's not to counter call out my teammate and start a fight. I just want to address these points that people keep bringing up so maybe it's clear why they're dumb and people could really just stop calling me out over it. If I answer in PMs, this might happen again and I'm trying to stop it from happening. There's plenty of other incorrect callouts you could make, some actually valid ones to. Try those please.

Ok see but everybody wants to change the topic after someone says something nonsensical at me. Like I really do respect you as a teammate and everything but this post makes absolutely no sense at all and I get the feeling that everybody loves it because calling me out is the hot topic but I think zdrup's posts had more basis in reality and that's saying a ton. So here's another response everybody will blame me for directed at a post everyone loves even though I still don't get it.
Regardless of how this went down and how its resolved I just have to say how incredibly unsportsmanlike the fiasco has been, Megazard, you can't complain about hax the way you did, heck one of the games you said it yourself was a choke.
Why not? Hax had a huge impact games 1 and 2 and literally stopped the only thing I played the entire g3 for even if the choke happened before. Like I don't get it, we've already been through this. Either way who cares, just accept that I said "wow the hax sucked oh well" and move on.
The best way to let people acknowledge hax is let them SEE IT THEMSELVES and make their own judgment calls.
But they can see the replay, that has no affect on what I'm going to post. This still doesn't make any sense. There's plenty of salty people, why call out a dude who is actually just accepting it as part of the game rather than just flaming others? Go back to my w1 lost post and honestly tell me that there's something so wrong there that I need to be attacked for saying it.
Also remember this is a reward-less video game, and I say this out of the kindness of my heart you are a tryhard to the point of self-destruction, you're playing this for yourself, thats why you try to win, and thats why you try to defend yourself.
Why is it that people keep psychoanalyzing one random dude, coming to a totally incorrect conclusion that doesn't match up with the evidence, and then talk about it like it's fact? I'm really fucking tired of people telling me this. You can't just prove a dude who might be halfway across the world is a massive try hard, especially when he says he isn't and has openly talked about the hax and not giving a shit. I could be 2-2, but instead I'm 0-4. That's life.
Sadly defending yourself makes you look like you're whining, and in some cases it might just be that, stop caring about what others think about you and you'll have less issues with how hax effects you.
If people think I'm whining that's their prerogative, but like the above part it sort of misses having any sort of basis in logic. The reason I'm posting here is because people start tagging or quoting or responding to me. If you didn't post here, I wouldn't be responding here. Like, what? Here, I'll say it for you now. No, I don't have this massive fear that people hate me. No, I don't think I'm jesus at this game. Yes, I'm awfully annoyed that people keep stating this like fact in some stupid callout. Yes, I'm disappointed that it's my own teammate who could have easily talked to me on his own without going public with something so dumb. At least it made sense for zdrup's nonsensical callouts to happen here, you couldve just come to me first rather than posting something so stupid on the thread. Yes, I'm tired of this bullshit, literally nobody cares about it but it keeps popping up for no good reason. Hax doesn't make me hate people, but shit like this sure does. Wish I didn't have to call out a teammate but wish you didn't do it in the first place with something this stupid.

Last edited:
It appears that all of this Drama has attracted none other than our new resident morbidly obese scumbag rat Keemstar.

DpXJbt.gif

Can you people PLEASE take this as incentive to be quiet now?

fish anemometer

I ❤️HOLE
is a Tiering Contributoris the defending PU Circuit Champion
legalize ghosting

-it would stop all these controversies (and in the future) because people are gonna continue to ghost, especially now that it's a dangerous thing to do
-it doesn't give the player an unfair advantage. Ghosting isn't cheating, you are just following the advice of someone else who doesn't know what the opponent will do any better than you do.
-It's between 2+ consenting adults, why the fuck should you care about them helping each other?
-If the person who is ghosted wins some high profile matches or a trophy, you might say it's not fair they get the credit when it's really the ghost who won it...well then, the ghost can always reveal themselves at the end and grab all the credit. Problem solved
ASEREJE HA HEHE

Last edited by a moderator:
We finally won!! FUCK YES!!

Thanks to Teddeh the clutchmaster bros, stay breezy haha.

Shoutouts to galbia for drafting me, ALWAYS appreciated bro

shoutouts to me for being the best PU player to ever exist

Shoutouts TonyFlygon for keepin this thread L I T and Fagtron for NEVER finishing power rankings (just in general).

Shoutouts to Shakeitup and FLCL for 3 combined free wins without effort; you guys make being flawless look easy. Let's get it next year boys!! Sorry my shoutouts are a little late, I kept forgetting these haha.

ZoroDark

esse quam videri
is a Tiering Contributor
[1:05:27 PM] Omfuga: Who was our manager ted
[1:05:35 PM] Omfuga: I cant remember his name but I know who he is
[1:05:36 PM] Omfuga: because
[1:05:37 PM] Omfuga: he used to be
[1:05:39 PM] Omfuga: an RU guy
[1:05:41 PM] Omfuga: and I was his friend
[1:05:42 PM] Omfuga: then he disappeared
[1:05:43 PM] Omfuga: now I feel bad
[1:05:46 PM] Omfuga: GALBIA
[1:05:48 PM] Omfuga: right..?
[1:05:48 PM] Omfuga: no
[1:05:48 PM] Omfuga: fuck
[1:05:49 PM] Omfuga: Fuck me
[1:05:50 PM] Omfuga: who is it
[1:06:02 PM] Tony: ...
[1:06:09 PM] Tony: You're the worst oml

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)