Rate My Battle Subway Team

Alright, I haven't done a whole lot of testing with this team but so far it's been doing pretty well. Just wanted to get some other peoples opinions on it. It is a Cripple and Set-Up style team.

Tornadus @ Focus Sash
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 4 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Knock Off
- Acrobatics
- U-turn

Tornadus is the lead for my team. Taunt is guaranteed, thanks to Prankster, and is used to make sure that the opponent isn't using set-up moves or some shenanigens like that while I am setting up. Knock Off helps cripple some Pokemon that rely on their item for healing or other things. If Tornadus isn't KO'ed after using Taunt and Knock Off, it can U-turn out to Durant.

Durant @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Truant
EVs: 4 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Entrainment
- X-Scissor
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide

Durant is the real crippler on the team. Using Entrainment changes the opponents ability to Truant, making it alot easier to set-up because the opponent will loaf around every other turn. X-Scissor, Iron Head, and Rock Slide are just in case Durant needs to come back in and attack later.

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Hp / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Protect

Once the opponents lead is crippled by Durant, Dragonite can switch in and set-up. The strategy is simple, Dragon Dance on the turn the opponent is loafing around and Protect when it attacks. Once Dragonite has set up to max attack and speed, it is free to sweep with Dragon Claw and Earthquake, which get near perfect coverage together.

So thats the team, please leave input!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)