• Utility Pokémon

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Trick Room

Votes: 23 21.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted Abomasnow because I think in general people know less about it than anything else listed. Mew may be unpredictable and can do a lot, but it's already been used quite a bit in Ubers. Baton Pass and the Lead sets have all been explored, so I guess the only thing to experiment with it would be maybe an offensive set (which would likely be outclassed in most aspects). On the other hand, Abomasnow is a really unrated/underused Poke in Ubers. I was frustrated the other day to have not only my Kyogre walled by Aboma, but my Support Groudon struggling to do anything to it, indicating how versatile of a Pokemon Abomasnow can be. Hail is also very cool, and seeing as I've never tried it before, I think these research weeks would give everyone a good chance to see how good it is.

While I dont usually play Ubers, i know a decent amount abou the metagame itself. I keep looking at abombasnow and thinking, "wow, it STAB moves are beastly in ubers, second only to dragon/ice. Why doesn't it ever get used". Its frail, yes, but abombasnow needs some love.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I also voted for Mew. I find that it deserves more recognition than it's poser of a clone. It can rock pretty much any moveset too.

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
The poll isn't technically over, but we want to get this running and Mew has a clear lead. Thanks to everybody who participated. Wow, 107 is very impressive and I hope all of you participate in this experience. What we're doing now could very well shape the metagame for the rest of the 4th gen.

Stay tuned for a Mew thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)