All Gens RoAPL 3: Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiers: BW OU/ORAS OU.
Bio: I have a lot of experience in BW OU and ORAS OU.
Pledge: Really interested in the tournament and it will be my very first Smogon tournament, will be active and responsible regarding my matches.

Tiers: RBY OU / GSC OU / ADV OU / DPP OU / BW OU / ORAS OU
Bio: jaja nope
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Tiers: ADV OU / DPP OU / BW OU / ORAS OU
Bio: I've mastered all tiers to the highest level.
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
in, but not gonna be super active. more looking to help out a bit in gen 3-6. don't drop a lot of money on me or u will regret it.

Last edited:
Tiers: Anything but Gen 2
Bio: I am pretty bad not gonna lie but you can take a chance with me because I have beaten some high ladder players in Gen 1 OU when no one was on ladder; with Dodrio :]. I have played mostly Gen 3 and watch Callous so I'm obviously better than BKC. I could probably do something in ORAS since that was the meta when I came back to showdown but w/e. TL;DR: I am average but may be able to sometimes surprise people.
Pledge: I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Tiers: anything other than ORAS
Bio: Only buy me if you like nonstandard builds because I will, for example, use Hail in BW, or Ludicolo in ADV.
Pledge: I always get my games done regardless of IRL shit.

Bongi

trust the process
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Tiers: BW OU / ORAS OU
Bio: I <3 Bw
Pledge: I am 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Tiers: RBY OU / DPP OU / BW OU / ORAS OU
Bio: Mastering all tiers has ruined my life to the highest level
Pledge: My name isn't John

Tiers: ADV OU / DPP OU / BW OU / ORAS OU
Bio: I've mastered all tiers to the highest level.
Pledge: if im given the chance i will do my best zzzz, since i have basically a rich kid with no life except crazy activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)