RU C&C Index - Final BW2 Updates

updated the OP (aside from hyperlinks)

If you are wondering why I am not moving the "Done" analyses, the Pokedex updates will not appear on-site for a while longer until the XY section is done. To prevent confusion I'm leaving them here until that day comes.

more of a customary thing to post on here at this point, all things considered, but i'm gonna be revamping rotom-f if there aren't any objections. it's certainly deserving of higher priority than most of the remaining few on the "official list", namely lapras and marowak, and while scyther is actually a thing, rotom-f's current analysis is specifically tailored to the hail meta, so it'd be chill to get that out of the way i guess.

more of a customary thing to post on here at this point, all things considered, but i'm gonna be revamping rotom-f if there aren't any objections. it's certainly deserving of higher priority than most of the remaining few on the "official list", namely lapras and marowak, and while scyther is actually a thing, rotom-f's current analysis is specifically tailored to the hail meta, so it'd be chill to get that out of the way i guess.
It wasn't on the list because if viability questions, but there have been a few viable options for it so go ahead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)