RU RU Generations Tournament - Playoffs (WON BY KUSHALOS)

ZoroDark

esse quam videri
is a Tiering Contributor
i've been a terribly big john but shake and i could get this done if we got a 1 day extension. we played the bw game earlier, but i didnt have time to finish the series then

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hopefully Im still on time for some unbiased predictions

Kushalos vs Arifeen - OH BOY, this one is one hell of a highlight and it will be a tough one to decide. ORAS will be the real clincher on this since Kushalos has the clear advantage on the BW department and Arifeen has the advantage on the SM department, surprises aside (which I always welcome). Gonna be a really entertaining series, especially if Kushalos doesnt bring a team that loses to every SD Dark type and Arifeen doesnt overpredict like his life depended of it. Cant really take a side on this one

BOUFF vs ZoroDark - Isnt that I dislike BOUFF (LOL) but like after watching many games it is clear to me that zorodark is the most solid player here. ZoroDark has the clear advantage on bw due to past experience, bouff ORAS game is weak (stated by him, not me, and Im inclined to agree) so Id choose ZoroDark on this one as well (I quite liked the teams he has been using tbh) and SM can be interesting with BOUFF having the obvious advantage on this one. Not like Im one to be judge, jury and executioner on BOUFF plays but you know what they say, that it is easier to judge when you arent one playing. BOUFF game have been rather lacking imo.

And thats it, good luck to everyone. Hoping for some good series, and have fun. ORAS is fine, bunch of haters.

HATERS I TELL YOU.

Senpai D.M

さようなら
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Kushalos vs Arifeen ~ I want kush to win but feens been on a run lol

BOUFF vs ZoroDark~ BOUFF has also been consistent getting this far despite naysayers

i think he's been busy, i can try to play today but it might not work so an extension would be nice should it not happen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)