Official RU Stage 11 Suspect Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Voting on Venomoth

As of last round, Council members who have played 20 RU games and proved that they did so (whether they be ladder games or tournament games). will be able to vote for the suspect test, If you noticed council members on the voting list that didn't ID in the suspect thread, that's why :). If anyone on say SS would like proof that all the council members followed this, i'd be happy to provide screenshots. I announced this initially during the Noivern/Reuniclus test, but i figured i'd just post it again just in case anyone didn't see it.

If you qualified but your name is not on the list, then send me a PM and either atomicllamas or i will get it sorted out. Likewise, if you're getting the "You have insufficient privileges to reply here" message, then also PM one of us.

When voting, use the following format

Venomoth: Ban
Venomoth: Do Not Ban

For example, a voting post would look like.....

Venomoth: Do Not Ban

A Simple Majority of 51% will be required to ban Venomoth from RU.

NOTE TO NEW VOTERS: this forum is moderated, if you submit your post but don't see it show up in the thread, then don't worry, it's perfectly normal. Also, if you don't why this Pokemon was suspected, refer to the OP of the RU NP thread, it has a paragraph providing some reasoning.

If you have 8 or more suspect votes, PM me with a list of your suspect votes

You'll have until Tuesday, September 22nd to vote!

Final Note: if you're a PR Mod, remember to manually delete your post! :]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)