Project RU Teambuilding Factory - The Return (Now on USM!)

Hello RU builders, I have a fun core I've been playing with but I can't seem to find a good cast of Pokemon to really take this team to the extra level.

1515307813004.png

Golisopod @ Choice Band
EVs: HP 252 / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- First Impression
- Liquidation
- Aqua Jet
- Knock off

1515308044771.png

Steelix-Mega @ Steelixite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 244 HP / 60 Atk / 204 SpD
Careful Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
- Earthquake

Banette @ Banettite
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Destiny Bond
- Shadow Claw
- Gunk Shot
- Taunt

Hello im requesting a team with Mega Bannette, Doesn't have to be around it, i just need a team that mega bannette fits, i enjoyed mega bannette in RU last gen and i fully lost my touch when it comes to team building so im hoping this will help

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
OrangeGuru

Flygon @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Defog / Iron Tail
- Earthquake
- Outrage

Snorlax @ Choice Band
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 212 SpD / 44 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Double-Edge
- Earthquake
- Self-Destruct

Necrozma @ Twisted Spoon
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock
- Heat Wave
- Photon Geyser

Durant @ Life Orb
Ability: Hustle
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- X-Scissor
- Crunch
- Superpower

Whimsicott @ Miracle Seed
Ability: Prankster
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Grass Knot
- Moonblast
- Encore

Salazzle @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Corrosion
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Dragon Pulse
- Sludge Wave
- Fire Blast

Team designed to support a Dragon Dance Flygon sweep. Had to make a couple of odd choices to make the best of the team as I visioned it so I will explain this carefully. First we have the requested element, dragon dance flygon as the designated win condition for the team... with a little twist. Decided to run Defog over Iron Tail as a way to free certain teambuilding aspects to make optimal use of other pokemon which I will explain later. Of course I compensated the lack of iron tail with a good amount of gardevoir countermeasures (banded snorlax can pursuit trap it, durant and scarf salazzle cover the other options) and with the boosts on attack for dragon dance it can force out other rockers more necessary which worked well enough in practice.

Banded Snorlax is one of the most ideal partners (imo) for this set. DDance Flygon builds tend to be pretty stall weak cause unaware pokemon pretty much make this set useless. Banded snorlax however effectively lure quagsire or pyukumuku so Flygon can have a chance. Pursuit trapping stuff that can be problematic for Flygon like Shaymin, Bronzong and what not is another plus. Stealth Rock Necrozma is a fantastic offensive partner that pairs really well with DD Flygon since Knock Off let it pressure pokemon that rely on its item like Gligar, Porygon2 and some fairies which really help Flygon have better odds at winning in the lategame. Plus Knock Off + Heat Wave + STAB Psychic move is simply fantastic. Photon Geyser is beautiful.

Durant is Durant. Really efficient wallbreaker that is rather necessary for offensive builds since having a fast powerful steel type at your disposal really come in handy when teambuilding... will be a hard one to replace if it leaves. Anyways, 4 attacks with life orb in order to have some freedom with its moves while maximizing its offensive power. It can run a Choice Band as well if you are fine with running 2 banded users. The second half of the team is where it gets.... interesting, I am a man that really wanna offer variety, this is a motto I will die by so the last 2 pokemon pretty much reflect that. Whimsicott is in an odd position in this meta, but with powerful setup sweepers running around like kommo-o and Gatr this Pokemon is really good at providing solid support to some teams, this one in particular. Prankster Encore will save you from a myriad of setup sweepers if they ever decide to go for that move, and grass/fairy provide a set of neat resistances against the like of zygarde-10% which can be really damn annoying for offensive builds to go against. Miracle Seed and Grass Knot allow Whimsicott to 3hko standard Mega Steelix and 2hko Milotic, as the only water resist of the team the second feat is really important (it is a shame it doesnt achieve that with Giga Drain but it is w/e).

And last, but not least important, we have Scarf Salazzle. Really unconventional choice for a scarfer tbh but generally Flygon acts as the choice scarf speed control for teams so that sends you to a different route when teambuilding, and the set holds its weight for the team in question. Revenge kills +2 cloyster which can get ugly, good backup plan against Sun builds if Snorlax gets low or removed, helps in pressuring/luring Scarf Garde since people will generally think Flygon is the scarfer so this helps DD Flygon that cant touch Garde and a good way of removing durants and switching into it on emergency situations (you switch-in once but you get the idea since having Durant at your only durant resist is not ideal...) so yeah. Decided to run HP Ground for opposing Salazzle to remove it as soon as possible, and Dragon Pulse to still be able to damage opposing Flygons and Kommo-O for good damage.

Weaknesses: Phys Def Cress can be surprisingly annoying so keep Durant and apply pressure with Snorlax. Opposing Durant need to be threated with utmost care as well. Salazzle can be really dangerous too if not played carefully.

Other Options: Iron Tail over Defog on Flygon, and Defog over U-turn on Whimsicott was on the initial draft but I believe whimsicott is doodoo hazard control and U-turn is much more valuable but still something to consider if you desire Iron Tail. There is also the option of not running hazard control since the team is really offensive and Salazzle will just come out to revenge kill the necessary things.

Hope you enjoy! Any issues Im always willing to listen to feedback.

Edit: Here is an alternative that is also cool, and probably more up to date since the Mandibuzz drop

Flygon @ Dragonium Z
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Snorlax @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Double-Edge
- Fire Punch
- Self-Destruct

Nidoqueen @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam

Durant @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- X-Scissor
- Crunch
- Superpower

Timid Nature
- Grass Knot
- Defog
- Moonblast
- Encore

Delphox @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Blaze
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Psychic
- Trick
- Fire Blast

Last edited:
OrangeGuru

Flygon @ Dragonium Z
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Defog / Iron Tail
- Earthquake
- Outrage

Snorlax @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Double-Edge
- Earthquake
- Self-Destruct

Necrozma @ Twisted Spoon
Ability: Prism Armor
Timid Nature
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock
- Heat Wave
- Photon Geyser

Durant @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- X-Scissor
- Crunch
- Superpower

Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Grass Knot
- Moonblast
- Encore

Salazzle @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Dragon Pulse
- Sludge Wave
- Fire Blast

Team designed to support a Dragon Dance Flygon sweep. Had to make a couple of odd choices to make the best of the team as I visioned it so I will explain this carefully. First we have the requested element, dragon dance flygon as the designated win condition for the team... with a little twist. Decided to run Defog over Iron Tail as a way to free certain teambuilding aspects to make optimal use of other pokemon which I will explain later. Of course I compensated the lack of iron tail with a good amount of gardevoir countermeasures (banded snorlax can pursuit trap it, durant and scarf salazzle cover the other options) and with the boosts on attack for dragon dance it can force out other rockers more necessary which worked well enough in practice.

Banded Snorlax is one of the most ideal partners (imo) for this set. DDance Flygon builds tend to be pretty stall weak cause unaware pokemon pretty much make this set useless. Banded snorlax however effectively lure quagsire or pyukumuku so Flygon can have a chance. Pursuit trapping stuff that can be problematic for Flygon like Shaymin, Bronzong and what not is another plus. Stealth Rock Necrozma is a fantastic offensive partner that pairs really well with DD Flygon since Knock Off let it pressure pokemon that rely on its item like Gligar, Porygon2 and some fairies which really help Flygon have better odds at winning in the lategame. Plus Knock Off + Heat Wave + STAB Psychic move is simply fantastic. Photon Geyser is beautiful.

Durant is Durant. Really efficient wallbreaker that is rather necessary for offensive builds since having a fast powerful steel type at your disposal really come in handy when teambuilding... will be a hard one to replace if it leaves. Anyways, 4 attacks with life orb in order to have some freedom with its moves while maximizing its offensive power. It can run a Choice Band as well if you are fine with running 2 banded users. The second half of the team is where it gets.... interesting, I am a man that really wanna offer variety, this is a motto I will die by so the last 2 pokemon pretty much reflect that. Whimsicott is in an odd position in this meta, but with powerful setup sweepers running around like kommo-o and Gatr this Pokemon is really good at providing solid support to some teams, this one in particular. Prankster Encore will save you from a myriad of setup sweepers if they ever decide to go for that move, and grass/fairy provide a set of neat resistances against the like of zygarde-10% which can be really damn annoying for offensive builds to go against. Miracle Seed and Grass Knot allow Whimsicott to 3hko standard Mega Steelix and 2hko Milotic, as the only water resist of the team the second feat is really important (it is a shame it doesnt achieve that with Giga Drain but it is w/e).

And last, but not least important, we have Scarf Salazzle. Really unconventional choice for a scarfer tbh but generally Flygon acts as the choice scarf speed control for teams so that sends you to a different route when teambuilding, and the set holds its weight for the team in question. Revenge kills +2 cloyster which can get ugly, good backup plan against Sun builds if Snorlax gets low or removed, helps in pressuring/luring Scarf Garde since people will generally think Flygon is the scarfer so this helps DD Flygon that cant touch Garde and a good way of removing durants and switching into it on emergency situations (you switch-in once but you get the idea since having Durant at your only durant resist is not ideal...) so yeah. Decided to run HP Ground for opposing Salazzle to remove it as soon as possible, and Dragon Pulse to still be able to damage opposing Flygons and Kommo-O for good damage.

Weaknesses: Phys Def Cress can be surprisingly annoying so keep Durant and apply pressure with Snorlax. Opposing Durant need to be threated with utmost care as well. Salazzle can be really dangerous too if not played carefully.

Other Options: Iron Tail over Defog on Flygon, and Defog over U-turn on Whimsicott was on the initial draft but I believe whimsicott is doodoo hazard control and U-turn is much more valuable but still something to consider if you desire Iron Tail. There is also the option of not running hazard control since the team is really offensive and Salazzle will just come out to revenge kill the necessary things.

Hope you enjoy! Any issues Im always willing to listen to feedback.
Thanks a lot! Teams seems really neat and I can't wait to start testing it myself! (Plus I love Whims, so that was an unexpected bonus!)

kingdra.png

Kingdra @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
Modest Nature
- Rain Dance
- Hydro Pump
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam / Dragon Pulse

Kingdra @ Scope Lens
Ability: Sniper
Modest Nature
- Focus Energy
- Hydro Pump
- Draco Meteor
- Agility

Although it's the other two drops that will likely garner the most attention (and rightfully so), Kingdra can also be a legitimate threat and one that's possibly flying under a lot of people's radars or even underprepared for. While Rain Dance sweeper is the more consistent set that can terrorize more offensive builds which primarily depend on scarfers not named Gardevoir to check faster threats, CritDra may also have a place in the current meta as well. Being able to brute force past common would be checks and counters such as Milotic, Cresselia (outside of the really SpD invested ones), and the recent Mandibuzz is a trait that many specially based wallbreakers could only dream about. Now I am pretty atrocious at teambuilding as is and Kingdra being a typing that overlaps with some of the best pokemon in the tier rn in Milotic, MegaToise, and Feraligatr makes it even more difficult for me to construct a team where it doesn't seem outclassed by one of the aforementioned mons. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: KW

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Feliburn

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Ice Punch
- Liquidation
- Superpower

Meloetta @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic
- Focus Blast

EVs: 252 HP / 36 Atk / 220 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake

Florges-White @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 124 SpA / 12 SpD
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Defog
- Synthesis
- Heal Bell

Roserade @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Natural Cure
Timid Nature
- Extrasensory
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sludge Bomb
- Leaf Storm

Aerodactyl @ Life Orb
Ability: Unnerve
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Ice Fang
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

This team started with a different purpose entirely since it is initially had a ghostium mismagius but meloetta serves a similar purpose in terms of wallbreaking (probably a lot better at wallbreaking) and with some retouches the team ended up becoming pretty functional. You are an experienced RU player yourself so make sure to give any constructive criticism you have, Im always listening.

Lets start with the fact that building with Meloetta can be pretty streamlined, since it always ends up with this lix bulky offenses but with the new drops and wanting to provide something different to the table, decided to give it a try and deviate from the standard milotic choice. SD Feraligatr and CM Melo are a pair that together are simply terrorizing, giving you the upper hand against every bulky team so thats cool. Next we have Mega Steelix that, despite the mega slot competition being crazier than ever before it still holds ground as a great Stealth Rock user providing a fuckton of useful resistances + great offensive prowess so thats certainly super valuable.

Other half is where I deviated quite a bit from the usual concept. Really didnt wanted to make another milolix type of team, and having feraligatr means that Id rather not stack water types just for the sake of it. Decided to use Florges since it provides a similar defensive cushion but with more emphasis on handling special threats better. Handles stuff like Mega Blastoise, Mega Ampharos, some Virizions with great profficiency and helps with Mandibuzz. The spread is designated to decrease the odds of SpDef Mandibuzz 1v1ing you since you will always 2hko with no rocks up. Last 2 are scarf roserade and aerodactyl. Really wanted to use something like scarf rotom-cut to preserve momentum and what not but other grasses like life orb shaymin were super annoying so Roserade helps handle that issue, and revenge killing gatr ofc. Aerodactyl acts as the salazzle check, has pursuit trap for opposing meloetta which can be always annoying and has ice fang to remove zydog asap since it can be fairly threatening and to avoid from setting up for free. Cool mon if you ask me.

Doublade gotta be played around carefully but it is a pokemon that is on the decline lately so it is a weakness I kind of overlooked. You can run speed on mega steelix to help with that. Rotom-Heat is also super weird to go against but with Aero, its rocks weaknesses and offensive pressure with Meloetta shouldnt be that problematic. Snorlax can be annoying too so apply pressure.

Hope you like it! Be sure to share your thoughts.

PS: You can change the florges color to whatever you like, I just prefer the white one cause I think it looks the best.

Blastoise-Mega @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Mega Launcher
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Aura Sphere / Dark Pulse
- Rapid Spin / Dark Pulse

Mega Blastoise seems like an amazing new drop to the RU tier for me. Seems like a really solid spinner and gives the tier more options for hazard removal, which is always nice. It can threaten some of the common rockers rn like mega steelix, rhyperior, nidoqueen, etc. Idrc what the spread is, you may just adjust accordingly. Would very much appreciate this!

Zygarde-10% @ Choice Band
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Toxic

Hello veteran OU player here who decided to dip their toe in the RU meta. Since I'm new to the meta I thought to ask here for a team built to start out on the ladder that'll help me settle into the tier. That said I thought it'd be cool to have a team built around Zygarde-10% since going over several teams and threads I haven't seen too many people use this mon despite it being pretty good from the rankings. I went with the basic recommend set since it doesn't seem have many options outside of that role. I'm fine with any team style outside of stall and I appreciate it if anyone takes this request. Thanks!

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Aura Sphere / Dark Pulse
- Rapid Spin / Dark Pulse

Mega Blastoise seems like an amazing new drop to the RU tier for me. Seems like a really solid spinner and gives the tier more options for hazard removal, which is always nice. It can threaten some of the common rockers rn like mega steelix, rhyperior, nidoqueen, etc. Idrc what the spread is, you may just adjust accordingly. Would very much appreciate this!

Jolly Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Toxic

Hello veteran OU player here who decided to dip their toe in the RU meta. Since I'm new to the meta I thought to ask here for a team built to start out on the ladder that'll help me settle into the tier. That said I thought it'd be cool to have a team built around Zygarde-10% since going over several teams and threads I haven't seen too many people use this mon despite it being pretty good from the rankings. I went with the basic recommend set since it doesn't seem have many options outside of that role. I'm fine with any team style outside of stall and I appreciate it if anyone takes this request. Thanks!
im just gonna be lazy cuz i built a team with both these mons so here u go

Jolly Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Toxic

Durant @ Fightinium Z
Jolly Nature
- Hone Claws
- Crunch
- Superpower
- Iron Head

Archeops @ Focus Sash
Ability: Defeatist
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Head Smash
- Endeavor
- Taunt

Ability: Torrent
Modest Nature
- Water Pulse
- Dark Pulse
- Rapid Spin
- Ice Beam

Roserade @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Technician
Timid Nature
- Spikes
- Leaf Storm
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Pangoro @ Lum Berry
Ability: Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch

zygarde + durant is a fantastic core bc durant invites mega glalie which screws zydog, while they appreciate each other, as durant can kill cresselia chesnaught and milotic for zygarde. I also added mega stoise cuz its a good spin support that doesnt lose to ghosts and such would be a good mu vs web and opposing ho. I also wanted a ho team so slapped on an archeops for definite rocks and scarf roserade not only checks milotic and gatr but also provides spikes support when necessary. finally i slapped on a pangoro so i can check sigi / mandi / rocks necro as well as have a good mu vs balance builds (watch out for fast cresselia tho)

im just gonna be lazy cuz i built a team with both these mons so here u go

Jolly Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Toxic

Durant @ Fightinium Z
Jolly Nature
- Hone Claws
- Crunch
- Superpower
- Iron Head

Archeops @ Focus Sash
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Head Smash
- Endeavor
- Taunt

Modest Nature
- Water Pulse
- Dark Pulse
- Rapid Spin
- Ice Beam

Roserade @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Spikes
- Leaf Storm
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Pangoro @ Lum Berry
Ability: Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch

zygarde + durant is a fantastic core bc durant invites mega glalie which screws zydog, while they appreciate each other, as durant can kill cresselia chesnaught and milotic for zygarde. I also added mega stoise cuz its a good spin support that doesnt lose to ghosts and such would be a good mu vs web and opposing ho. I also wanted a ho team so slapped on an archeops for definite rocks and scarf roserade not only checks milotic and gatr but also provides spikes support when necessary. finally i slapped on a pangoro so i can check sigi / mandi / rocks necro as well as have a good mu vs balance builds (watch out for fast cresselia tho)
Team looks dope, really appreciate it! Although I have a side question. Is Durant replaceable if it gets banned?

MrAldo

Hey
Team looks dope, really appreciate it! Although I have a side question. Is Durant replaceable if it gets banned?
Well... that can be really hard since Durant offers unmatched offensive presence. But if you were to run a setup steel type with decent offensive presence you could try this boy

Klinklang @ Steelium Z / Electrium Z
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 64 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 188 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shift Gear
- Gear Grind
- Return
- Magnet Rise / Wild Charge

Walled by Mega Steelix unfortunately but the team supports it really well so maybe it is a possibility.

EviGaro

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
RU Leader
LucarioAidan

It's been a minute, but I was highkey waiting for drops to see where some stuff would go lol. Anyway here's what I got:

Escavalier @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 56 Atk / 204 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Megahorn
- Iron Head
- Pursuit
- Protect

Machamp @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Facade
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off

Diancie @ Leftovers
EVs: 160 HP / 252 SpA / 96 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Power Gem
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

Salazzle @ Poisonium Z
EVs: 8 HP / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Wave
- Nasty Plot
- Knock Off

Rotom-Mow @ Iapapa Berry
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Volt Switch
- Discharge
- Defog

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch
- U-turn

I changed the Esca set for a few reasons. One, Assault Vest is a classic set but doesn't really give you the most you can do with it. It actually limits its ability to check specific mons due to the wear and tear it gets through a game, and lefties actually give it something nice due to Overcoat: it being one of the very few semi-reliable switchins to Abomasnow means it still gets some health back so it's something I find more valuable personally, especially on the build I thought of. Then I gave it Pursuit, as the team I thought of really appreciate having this in case you run into dangerous offensive psychics. Knock is nice but I managed to fit it on two mons anyway, and Drill Run is only really useful for Mega Steelix... Until you realize it takes barely 30 from it. Yeaaah, idk. You might still want to put that over Protect but I really like this move as well, scouts scarfers and can maximize the recovery.

Rest of the team is fairly standard. Iapapa Rotom is making the rounds for good reasons. I put Discharge over Tbolt to fish™ and the team being a bit slow in general. Diancie is imo more interesting now, with Mandibuzz in the tier and offensive Moltres making a comeback. I put toxic since I was worried about bulkier stuff, but Earth Power to lure Mega Steelix or even Heal Bell - I hate that move but I can see it there - could work, depending on what you see. It's a more offensive spread than usual, you can play with that if you want, but I really like the speed due to my paranoia and because I just saw a friend lose because his Diancie didn't outspeed a P2. Salazzle typically runs HP Grass or Ice, but I like the utility of Knock. It hits different targets than Machamp bar maybe Cress and especially is nice against teams that tend to rely on Scarf Flygon to check. Flygon completes the Voltturn to bring Machamp in to do some breaking.

Weaknesses I could see are toxic spam, since defensive Moltres really annoys Escavalier. Some setup mons like Linoone/Cloyster could be annoying if they manage to find a setup opportunity, moreso Linoone due to Diancie not ohkoing and Rotom having a move that can make it super vulnerable. Durant is stupid broken and should be banned, but eh.

Last edited:
Toxicroak @ Poisonium Z / Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch
- Sucker Punch / Ice Punch
- Gunk Shot

Toxicroak has always been a mon I’ve been interested in building with in RU. It pretty much sets up on Milotic (fuck that mon btw) for free and can threaten some other cores. Gligar doesn’t want to switch into ice punch and lix takes a decent amount to the point where it can be worn down for a late game sweep potentially. I would appreciate the help!

Ampharos-Mega @ Ampharosite
Ability: Static
Modest Nature
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Dragon Pulse

sup. i want to see the balance breaker that people have been talking about. took the analysis set for now, up to the builder though. i know it deals with cores containing milo, mandi, mlix or umb but i can't seem to fit it on a team.
thanks in advance n_n

Comfey @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Triage
EVs: 236 HP / 252 SpA / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Synthesis
- Taunt
- Draining Kiss

honestly comfey isnt that great bc fairy resists are everywhere but its a mon i like a ton and ive been struggling to make it work on most teams, so one built around comfey would be really appreciated. im very curious as to how the team will turn out!

Last edited:

MrAldo

Hey
mofro5

Kingdra @ Scope Lens
Timid Nature
- Focus Energy
- Surf
- Substitute
- Draco Meteor

Salazzle @ Poisonium Z
Ability: Oblivious
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Sludge Wave
- Fire Blast

Rotom-Mow @ Iapapa Berry
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp
- Leaf Storm

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake

Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Trace
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Healing Wish

Snorlax @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Fire Punch
- Double-Edge
- Earthquake

Decided to go with Critdra of the sets you have for choice since I believe it is the most interesting of the sets it can pull off. It is super cheesy but it serves a purpose. Decided to pair critdra with Salazzle since it appreciates Kingdra critting through the checks they share and have amazing type synergy. Having Critdra allow Salazzle to have hp ice which can be nice to punish the spdef Gligars running around. The rest of the build is kind of standard tbh. Defog Rotom-Cut is great hazard control that can be used when you use Mega Steelix (too many clashing things with Mega Blastoise for it to work), Mega Steelix since it is the best rocker in the tier atm. Scarf Gardevoir revenge kills a bunch of important things and cheesy weather tactics, and a Banded Snorlax at last since I really dont like Curse in this meta, it is a really nice Moltres sponge, and it helps patchinh the deal of building with Kingdra, a water type that doesnt resist ice.

Hope you enjoy, any issues Im always here.

HarrisIsAwesome

Toxicroak @ Darkinium Z
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Ice Punch
- Drain Punch
- Sucker Punch

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 SpD
Calm Nature
- Foul Play
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Recover

Diancie @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Heal Bell

Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Aura Sphere
- Dark Pulse
- Hydro Pump

Shaymin @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
- Seed Flare

Moltres @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flame Body
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Flamethrower
- Hurricane
- Fire Blast

Im still somewhat unsure with this build cause building with Toxicroak is rather awkward atm, so make sure to ask for a refund if you are having problems with it :v Ironic jokes asides, Toxicroak still has good merit. I believe darkinium Z is the best z-stone since it allows it to cover most of the poisonium Z targets + doublade, and even bronzong, effectively. Drain Punch, Ice Punch, and Sucker Punch alongside Darkinium Z are pretty much optimal coverage for the z-move variant. Next we have p2 which is a great partner for toxicroak, covering every offensive ground that Toxicroak has trouble with thanks to its extraordinary mixed bulk. Foul Play punishes Escavalier and Doublade really well and it helps to avoid a linoone disaster. Boltbeam is just some neat coverage to have, and helps checking dragon dance feraligatr.

Next, we have Diancie which is a rocker that has regained some luster with the new drops. Pairing really well with Blastoise, keeping rocks against Mandibuzz which is something pretty much every other SR user has trouble doing, and appreciates Durant ban heavily. The set is offensive because otherwise you dont pressure mandibuzz at all. Set is pretty standard. Mega Blastoise is an amazing drop, such a profficient spinner. The set lacks ice beam cause it has very minimal targets that I believe the rest of the team can cover, aura sphere and dark pulse were just too invaluable to have. Last 2 are sub seed shaymin and scarf moltres. Sub Seed Shaymin makes some bulky mons its bitch (including Mandi!) and helps Toxicroak have better odds at breaking down stuff (like Milotic, which you dont break without Gunk Shot so this Shaymin set serves the purpose of patching that concern) and Scarf Moltres provides a cool set of resistances and revenge kill threatenings to the build like Salazzle and Virizion.

Salazzle is a threat so pressure accordingly. Rindo Rhyperior over Diancie is a possibility if this is in a concern but makes the Mandi matchup a bit more tricky. Hope you like. Any issues Im all ears, as I said before.

mofro5

Kingdra @ Scope Lens
Timid Nature
- Focus Energy
- Surf
- Substitute
- Draco Meteor

Salazzle @ Poisonium Z
Ability: Oblivious
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Sludge Wave
- Fire Blast

Rotom-Mow @ Iapapa Berry
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp
- Leaf Storm

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake

Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Healing Wish

Snorlax @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Fire Punch
- Double-Edge
- Earthquake

Decided to go with Critdra of the sets you have for choice since I believe it is the most interesting of the sets it can pull off. It is super cheesy but it serves a purpose. Decided to pair critdra with Salazzle since it appreciates Kingdra critting through the checks they share and have amazing type synergy. Having Critdra allow Salazzle to have hp ice which can be nice to punish the spdef Gligars running around. The rest of the build is kind of standard tbh. Defog Rotom-Cut is great hazard control that can be used when you use Mega Steelix (too many clashing things with Mega Blastoise for it to work), Mega Steelix since it is the best rocker in the tier atm. Scarf Gardevoir revenge kills a bunch of important things and cheesy weather tactics, and a Banded Snorlax at last since I really dont like Curse in this meta, it is a really nice Moltres sponge, and it helps patchinh the deal of building with Kingdra, a water type that doesnt resist ice.

Hope you enjoy, any issues Im always here.

HarrisIsAwesome

Toxicroak @ Darkinium Z
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Ice Punch
- Drain Punch
- Sucker Punch

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 SpD
Calm Nature
- Foul Play
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Recover

Diancie @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Heal Bell

Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Aura Sphere
- Dark Pulse
- Hydro Pump

Shaymin @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
- Seed Flare

Moltres @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Flamethrower
- Hurricane
- Fire Blast

Im still somewhat unsure with this build cause building with Toxicroak is rather awkward atm, so make sure to ask for a refund if you are having problems with it :v Ironic jokes asides, Toxicroak still has good merit. I believe darkinium Z is the best z-stone since it allows it to cover most of the poisonium Z targets + doublade, and even bronzong, effectively. Drain Punch, Ice Punch, and Sucker Punch alongside Darkinium Z are pretty much optimal coverage for the z-move variant. Next we have p2 which is a great partner for toxicroak, covering every offensive ground that Toxicroak has trouble with thanks to its extraordinary mixed bulk. Foul Play punishes Escavalier and Doublade really well and it helps to avoid a linoone disaster. Boltbeam is just some neat coverage to have, and helps checking dragon dance feraligatr.

Next, we have Diancie which is a rocker that has regained some luster with the new drops. Pairing really well with Blastoise, keeping rocks against Mandibuzz which is something pretty much every other SR user has trouble doing, and appreciates Durant ban heavily. The set is offensive because otherwise you dont pressure mandibuzz at all. Set is pretty standard. Mega Blastoise is an amazing drop, such a profficient spinner. The set lacks ice beam cause it has very minimal targets that I believe the rest of the team can cover, aura sphere and dark pulse were just too invaluable to have. Last 2 are sub seed shaymin and scarf moltres. Sub Seed Shaymin makes some bulky mons its bitch (including Mandi!) and helps Toxicroak have better odds at breaking down stuff (like Milotic, which you dont break without Gunk Shot so this Shaymin set serves the purpose of patching that concern) and Scarf Moltres provides a cool set of resistances and revenge kill threatenings to the build like Salazzle and Virizion.

Salazzle is a threat so pressure accordingly. Rindo Rhyperior over Diancie is a possibility if this is in a concern but makes the Mandi matchup a bit more tricky. Hope you like. Any issues Im all ears, as I said before.
Team looks dope! Appreciate it as always!

Linoone @ Figy Berry
Ability: Gluttony
EVs: 124 HP / 252 Atk / 132 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Belly Drum
- Seed Bomb
- Stomping Tantrum

I would like to request a team with Linoone, I can never build a solid team with this mon

roman

Banned deucer.

Moltres @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Fire Blast
- Roost
- U-turn

i would appreciate a fat team around this, thank you

i would also like the team to have a good mu vs stall if u can fit that in the team somewhere

EviGaro

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
RU Leader
wmartinez101 this isn't the Linoone build but I tried to do something with Banette still:

Archeops @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Head Smash
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Endeavor

Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Thousand Arrows
- Superpower
- Extreme Speed

Banette-Mega @ Banettite
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Gunk Shot
- Taunt
- Destiny Bond

Roserade @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Sludge Bomb
- Spikes
- Hidden Power [Rock]

Kingdra @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Swift Swim
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Rain Dance
- Ice Beam

Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Trick
- Healing Wish

This is very much similar to a previous team I made, but in my mind it's one of the best ways of working with Banette. Archeops is generally the better rocker for all out offence, with its speed tier and general annoyance factor for some teams to work around what it does. Roserade and Zydog are typically stellar mons there, adding some wallbreaking, priority and general coverage. I have HP Rock on Roserade as it stands, since it covers Moltres/Mandibuzz/Salazzle, but you can try HP Fire still. I wouldn't recommend Sleep Powder much as you need something to hit Mandibuzz specifically, Banette being unreliable against it is a problem as well. Scarf Garde provies some speed, weather control and support options with decent power.

Now, Kingdra... I'm really unsure about which set lmao. I have standalone weather for now because it's the most optimal set in getting that one setup in that one turn, but tbh I really toyed with Critdra because that thing can be such a nuisance, be it with sub or Agility, or even subDD Kingdra because I'm convinced that thing is good and no one will make me say otherwise. Hydro Pump is probably an option over Surf tbh, I was looking for something safe but that can be critical in missing some damage benchmarks.

Main threat really is getting bogged down into a switch game, as you can't really afford that with highly offensive teams, so that means giving as less free turns as possible to stuff like MegaLix/Milotic/Snorlax. Speedy offensive threats, like Salazzle/Espeon can be annoying, priority on Banette with Sneak can be useful there over Taunt, but that really depends on matchup.

MrAldo

Hey
DragonKnightmaster tyrantytar

Pangoro @ Life Orb
Ability: Iron Fist
Jolly Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch

Comfey @ Pixie Plate
EVs: 120 HP / 216 SpA / 172 Spe
Modest Nature
- Taunt
- Calm Mind
- Draining Kiss
- Synthesis

Rotom-Heat @ Iapapa Berry
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Defog
- Overheat

Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 240 HP / 12 Atk / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Curse
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake

Noivern @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Infiltrator
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Hurricane
- Super Fang
- Roost

Roserade @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Leaf Storm

Have to apologize deeply to dragonknightmaster for taking AGES with this SD Panda request (like seriously, it was asked for december 8th of last year!). I dont know if you play this tier or if you are still interested on it but gotta complete this request still. And I managed to somewhat cover 2 requests in 1. Anyways, SD Panda is not something you see often due to being really easy to revenge kill even against stuff it should supposedly beat like Cress, but outside of that it has interesting merits. SD Bullet Punch let you pick up some good kills against Gardevoir and Aerodactyl, and killing Honchkrow after rocks at +2 which is something bewear cant really do, and having knock and shit so thats some cool stuff going for it.

Now, why Comfey? Tbh, Idk but this is an idea I took from the guy that was gonna build the panda team initially but sadly it didnt happen. Anyways, the speed investment is to outspeed mega blastoise and setup before it manages to hit you with an hydro pump turning it effectively into setup bait. Set is an SM classic that still stops a good amount of dangerous cleaner like honchkrow and zydog, and being a living for mandibuzz is pretty cool tbh. Rotom + Steelix is a classic that always hold teams together. Be Heat or Cut, both are great offensive hazard control options for teams. Lix is Lix, probably the best stealth rock user in the whole tier and for good reasons. Have merits out of its ass.

The final part of this build is where it got rather complicated and... where I had to go somewhat crazy in the process. Couldnt use scarf garde since comfey and wasnt feeling well enough to be using scarf shaymin all the time so decided to pull off some powerful noivern set with a classic scarf roserade to round up things. Flyinium Z Noivern is a cool tech that was shared in a semi-stall type of RMT and I was honestly kind of hooked with the set, and it managed to fit here. Super Fang + Taunt is pretty sick and having the flying nuke to dispose of things is as practical as it can get. Scarf Roserade is kind of ass nowadays tbh, but the durant ban and kommo-o leaving made it some favors in terms of the coverage. Scarf spikes is super wonky now but technician hp rock is pretty cool tbh since it covers many relevant targets on the get go (doing the biggest damage to salazzle and covering moltres and yanmega) so thats cool. Giga Drain is also nice to run so you can actually be a reliable water resist against milotic since you remain healthy and dont get pp stalled out of your leaf storms just like that.

Hope you 2 enjoy. Sorry to DKM again for taking so long D:

roman

Moltres @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Hurricane
- Roost
- Fire Blast

Escavalier @ Choice Band
EVs: 144 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 108 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Megahorn

Virizion @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Giga Drain
- Focus Blast

Rhyperior @ Rindo Berry
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 244 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Rock Blast
- Earthquake

Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump

Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Trick
- Healing Wish

Wanted to approach the wallbreaker moltres through something practical, easy to use, but still sliding something cool and different than the usual everything. Life Orb Moltres is a powerful wallbreaker that puts inmense holes on teams but, unlike gen 6 there are actual good special sponges capable of switching into it. This is where Escavalier comes it and the reason why I have been preaching about how this mon got considerably better. Pursuit banded escavalier removes or weaken pretty much all the special sponges that are used to switch into it so they make for a potent duo.

Now here is where it gets interesting. Decided to run calm mind virizion over the usual SD one since I believe with the Escavalier support it can be used more appropiately. Acts as a more anti-status wincon against waters (bar like Slowking, but this is where Escavalier does its thing) and can act as a lure of sorts against Megalix since fightinium z focus blast kills from full. HP Rock serves the same purpose that stone edge does for the SD set, killing moltres and yanmega and not inviting Salazzle. Rhyperior + Mega Blastoise are a cool bulky offense core that round up the team and mega blastoise is super reliable at spinning so Moltres has more freedom. Last Scarf Gardevoir rounds up the team doing its thing, revenge killing stuff and something else that take advantage of the pursuit support since gardevoir really appreciate Bronzong being removed/weakened from play.

Hope you enjoy! The classic swords dance grassium Z viri works just fine instead of calm mind but wanted to try something different, ok? Set is good, I promise :v

Any issues regarding the builds, Im all ears as always.

Cheers!

DKM

Are you feeling nervous? Are you having fun?
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
DragonKnightmaster tyrantytar

Pangoro @ Life Orb
Ability: Iron Fist
Jolly Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch

Comfey @ Pixie Plate
EVs: 120 HP / 216 SpA / 172 Spe
Modest Nature
- Taunt
- Calm Mind
- Draining Kiss
- Synthesis

Rotom-Heat @ Iapapa Berry
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Defog
- Overheat

Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 240 HP / 12 Atk / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Curse
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake

Noivern @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Infiltrator
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Hurricane
- Super Fang
- Roost

Roserade @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Leaf Storm

Have to apologize deeply to dragonknightmaster for taking AGES with this SD Panda request (like seriously, it was asked for december 8th of last year!). I dont know if you play this tier or if you are still interested on it but gotta complete this request still. And I managed to somewhat cover 2 requests in 1. Anyways, SD Panda is not something you see often due to being really easy to revenge kill even against stuff it should supposedly beat like Cress, but outside of that it has interesting merits. SD Bullet Punch let you pick up some good kills against Gardevoir and Aerodactyl, and killing Honchkrow after rocks at +2 which is something bewear cant really do, and having knock and shit so thats some cool stuff going for it.

Now, why Comfey? Tbh, Idk but this is an idea I took from the guy that was gonna build the panda team initially but sadly it didnt happen. Anyways, the speed investment is to outspeed mega blastoise and setup before it manages to hit you with an hydro pump turning it effectively into setup bait. Set is an SM classic that still stops a good amount of dangerous cleaner like honchkrow and zydog, and being a living for mandibuzz is pretty cool tbh. Rotom + Steelix is a classic that always hold teams together. Be Heat or Cut, both are great offensive hazard control options for teams. Lix is Lix, probably the best stealth rock user in the whole tier and for good reasons. Have merits out of its ass.

The final part of this build is where it got rather complicated and... where I had to go somewhat crazy in the process. Couldnt use scarf garde since comfey and wasnt feeling well enough to be using scarf shaymin all the time so decided to pull off some powerful noivern set with a classic scarf roserade to round up things. Flyinium Z Noivern is a cool tech that was shared in a semi-stall type of RMT and I was honestly kind of hooked with the set, and it managed to fit here. Super Fang + Taunt is pretty sick and having the flying nuke to dispose of things is as practical as it can get. Scarf Roserade is kind of ass nowadays tbh, but the durant ban and kommo-o leaving made it some favors in terms of the coverage. Scarf spikes is super wonky now but technician hp rock is pretty cool tbh since it covers many relevant targets on the get go (doing the biggest damage to salazzle and covering moltres and yanmega) so thats cool. Giga Drain is also nice to run so you can actually be a reliable water resist against milotic since you remain healthy and dont get pp stalled out of your leaf storms just like that.

Hope you 2 enjoy. Sorry to DKM again for taking so long D:

roman

Moltres @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Hurricane
- Roost
- Fire Blast

Escavalier @ Choice Band
EVs: 144 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 108 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Megahorn

Virizion @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Giga Drain
- Focus Blast

Rhyperior @ Rindo Berry
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 244 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Rock Blast
- Earthquake

Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump

Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Trick
- Healing Wish

Wanted to approach the wallbreaker moltres through something practical, easy to use, but still sliding something cool and different than the usual everything. Life Orb Moltres is a powerful wallbreaker that puts inmense holes on teams but, unlike gen 6 there are actual good special sponges capable of switching into it. This is where Escavalier comes it and the reason why I have been preaching about how this mon got considerably better. Pursuit banded escavalier removes or weaken pretty much all the special sponges that are used to switch into it so they make for a potent duo.

Now here is where it gets interesting. Decided to run calm mind virizion over the usual SD one since I believe with the Escavalier support it can be used more appropiately. Acts as a more anti-status wincon against waters (bar like Slowking, but this is where Escavalier does its thing) and can act as a lure of sorts against Megalix since fightinium z focus blast kills from full. HP Rock serves the same purpose that stone edge does for the SD set, killing moltres and yanmega and not inviting Salazzle. Rhyperior + Mega Blastoise are a cool bulky offense core that round up the team and mega blastoise is super reliable at spinning so Moltres has more freedom. Last Scarf Gardevoir rounds up the team doing its thing, revenge killing stuff and something else that take advantage of the pursuit support since gardevoir really appreciate Bronzong being removed/weakened from play.

Hope you enjoy! The classic swords dance grassium Z viri works just fine instead of calm mind but wanted to try something different, ok? Set is good, I promise :v

Any issues regarding the builds, Im all ears as always.

Cheers!
Thanks! This team looks really cool

Pinboim3

Rain days are the worst
Samurott @ Buginium Z/ Waterium Z
EVs: 252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 SpD
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Liquidation
- Aqua Jet
- Megahorn

I would like to request a team based around Samurott. This is pokemon at +2 threatens a lot of pokemon in the tier and I would enjoy to see it in RU. I am new to the tier so try to make something easy to use. Thanks in andvance.

MrAldo

Hey
Samurott @ Buginium Z/ Waterium Z
EVs: 252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 SpD
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Liquidation
- Aqua Jet
- Megahorn

I would like to request a team based around Samurott. This is pokemon at +2 threatens a lot of pokemon in the tier and I would enjoy to see it in RU. I am new to the tier so try to make something easy to use. Thanks in andvance.
- Choose mons that are usable in the meta, we won't build around mons that serve no purpose to a team. Refer to the Viability Rankings to have an idea on what works and what not.

While the mon could have some viability Id like requests to be referred to the viability rankings. It is one of the most important rules for simplicity reasons to have a more certified approach for the quality of the teams.

Feel free to request anything else. You can request a Feraligatr or a Bruxish team if you feel like it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)