Tournament RUPL FINALS [WON BY TSUNAMI'S GOD TEAM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoutouts Meru for the banner

Avaricious Arcanines (5) vs.
Flexin Flygons (2)

ORAS: DUDE WHO ANTI WANTED IN SPL BUT I SAID FUCK THAT AND GOT HEYSUP INSTEAD Star. vs. NEVER PLAYED RU BEFORE BUT WINS ANYWAY Zamrockin RUPL
ORAS: YOUTUBE SENSATION DJ $HIZZY blunder vs. DUDE WHO GOT PUT IN BECAUSE SOLIDSWEEPS PLAYED THAT BADLY VS MAMBO Lord Death Man
ORAS: OMG ANTI GOT A PICK RIGHT NaCl vs. DUDE WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT OF THE TOUR FOR USING PHYSICAL HOUNDOOM Chill Shadow
XY: NIGGA WHO CHANGES LIECHI BERRY TO LIFE ORB ON 1 MON BUT NOT THE OTHER KratosMana vs. NIGGA WHO DELETES 4 LETTERS OF HIS NAME FOR NO REASON AND MAKES IT INTO A GIRL'S NAME Arifeen
XY: THE BEST RU PLAYER OF ALL TIME BESIDES ALAN Omfuga vs. DUDE WHO ACTED LIKE BEATING LEAGUE-INFECTED SV IN RUPL WAS THE BIGGEST ACCOMPLISHMENT OF HIS SMOGON CAREER EonX
BW2: OMG ANTI GOT ANOTHER PICK RIGHT Void vs. WHEN U WIN USING ONLY 2 TEAMS TWO RUPLS IN A ROW FLCL
BW2: SMOGON'S 2ND BIGGEST TRYHARD BEHIND CORPORAL LEVI Finchinator vs. SOULGAZER'S SPL GHOSTER TEAMBUILDER Evan.
Manager: THE TEAM TOURNAMENT GOD HIMSELF -Tsunami- vs. NIGGA WHO SOMEHOW WAS SUCCESSFUL ON THIS SITE DESPITE NAMING HIMSELF DRAGON TAMER CHRIS DTC

Deadline 11:59 PM EST Sunday

Last edited:

Kushalos

ÜN ÜN ÜN
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
OUPL Champion
vs.

ORAS: Star. vs. Zamrock-master of the stars and zamrock is arse
ORAS: blunder vs. Lord Death Man-blunders game is hot, lord death man is lame and a thot
ORAS: NaCl vs. ChillShadow-just bring malamar ull be alright
XY: KratosMana vs. Arifeen-ari>anti
XY: Omfuga vs. EonX-i dont actually think hell win i just hope omfuga loses
BW2: Void vs. FLCL-fooly's strong void is dong
BW2: Finchinator vs. Evan.-hes gonna get one of my teams so he better win
Manager: -Tsunami- vs. DTC-i can't predict against shake after seeing him pummel DTC last week, or ever

Last edited:
ORAS: Star. vs. Zamrock - have no clue but star pistolwhipped me in LC a couple weeks ago so i know they're good o_o
ORAS: blunder vs. Lord Death Man - up and coming RU player vs a strong all around smogoner, i'll go with LDM
ORAS: NaCl vs. ChillShadow - this dude is good
XY: KratosMana vs. Arifeen - toss-up game, good chance this is the match that determines the winner
XY: Omfuga vs. EonX - Omfuga is jesus is every ORAS tier he touches
BW2: Void vs. FLCL - already played
BW2: Finchinator vs. Evan. - Finch rarely misplays
Manager: -Tsunami- vs. DTC - DTC's gotten better over the past several weeks but shake has been the most consistent RUPL manager, would be a bit of a shock if shake loses this

I have it at 4-4 but I'm more confident with my picks for the arcanines than the flygons, so I expect the arcanines will probably win. Good season Hitmonlees, we were a game away from making finals but a lot of you proved you can play this tier at a high level. Hopefully some of you get the opportunity to play RU in SPL.

FLYGONS FLYGONS FLYYYYYGOOOOOOOONS

Flygon+_1040b14b0c364274418e7cbd834d8eb2.jpg

holy shit stop posting obnoxiously large images

Last edited by a moderator:
ok time for team shoutouts

want to start of with that 70% of the team chat featured "LOOOOOOOOOOL"

tsunami: i asked u to buy me in my signup post and you actually fcking did it LOL, even said, "can't believe no one brought rob up yet" during the draft man ur appreciated
blunder: all u did was doubt me u scum i overcame the odds and i won without you, shadow sneak is the best move in the game
omfuga: im glad ur a robot and not a real person i feel alot better about myself after figuring that out
mambo: haha you emotional leech, this guy caught schizophrenia from his opponent lord death man and repeatedly giga drained a registeel
finchinator: you horseneck fck idek what u did all season
void: aka "justin the singer" LOL this man asked obvious questions and announced when he was playing like anyone actually cared LOOOOL
anti: "justin ... the singer ... -"
jo .. rd: -

everyone else was pretty good and uh special mention to cbb: really funny, i actually expected nothing but robot like insults every time he sent a message but was disappointed, idek why he was even in the chat

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Not my biggest accomplishment. I'm not into that sort of stuff tbh. Otherwise, I'd be big into tournaments. Favorite win of all? Probably so bc of how much mutual respect SV and I have for each other. But Shake needs descriptions for certain people LOL (I love all of them btw. good read)

Time to find Visions of the future to somehow win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)