Saamid's LEGENDARY Trade Shop! Access to Pokebank, pokemon are now available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keldeo

OT: SMR2012 08272
Nature: Timid
IV Spread: 31/even/31/31/30/31
Transfer Moves: N/A
Key Notes: 100% sure this guy is legit. Has HP Ghost.

Latios
OT:
Saamid 22038
IV Spread: 31/30/31/30/31/30
Ability:
Levitate
Key Notes: Legit RNG in dive ball. Has Hidden Power Fire.

Could you cmt for a clone of these pls?
Interested in the hidden power ice raikou and the hidden power grass zapdos.

Let me know what you think!

It is not the nature you want but will you be interested in this ? If yes, would you be able to clone ?
Lugia OT : Derpia ID : 49640
31/x/31/31/31/31 Dragon Rush , Extra sensory, Raindance, hydro pump
https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=7075226
Ahh No thankyou :)

I'm Very Interested in your 2 of your dittos,one with 6iv on 0 and the 6iv on 30, CTM for PLS
Nothing really interested me, sorry!

CMT for my shiny list for your 30/30/30/30/30/30 ditto please :)
Shiny's don't really add value for me, sorry!

That sounds good to me can you clone? Sorry for late response didn't notify me
I wouldn't be able to clone the raikou or zapdos because I normally have someone else cloning before hand for me!

I wouldn't be able to clone the raikou or zapdos because I normally have someone else cloning before hand for me!
Ok well i am teaching myself to clone sooo i should be able to clone for you tomorrow. if you could at least get your pokemon cloned then I would clone mine. I wouldn't want to delete your pokemon (unless you trust me not to) lol

Got the pokes cloned. Lmk when you want to trade

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hey Guys welcome to my Trade shop, for now I am only going to be trading Flawless Legendaries but will add rare and exotic Pokemon in the future.

Trade shop: Open

Pokebank is released, come on in!

In Game Name: Saamid
Mii Name: Sam
Friend Code: 3582-9770-9357
Shiny Vale: 3767

Rules and Information:

1. Redistribution rights – Re-trading my Pokémon is permitted but under no circumstances may you clone my Pokémon. I would rather not see my RNG’d Legendaries floating around everywhere.

2. I live in Sydney, Australia (GMT +10:00) so please keep that in mind when attempting to trade with me.

3. I work and study full-time so please bear with me, I will make sure to respond to your requests within 24 hours, unless I have closed the shop.

4. If I delete your friend code, please don’t get mad, it’s part of the business.

5. If I make a mistake, e.g. accidentally giving you a 4iv instead of a 5iv, please let me know ASAP. At the end of the day we are all human and mistakes are made.

6. I don’t keep spit backs, so please don’t ask.

7. I will keep track of trustworthy traders who will have priority on trades.

8. English Pokemon only please.
(Unless ditto or rare Japanese event Pokemon)

9. Have fun and enjoy!

Entei

OT: GAMESTP 01171
Nature: Adamant
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Event Moves: Extreme Speed, Sacred Fire
Key Notes: Legal Shiny Entei from event (at least I think so, Moderator please check for me!)

Latios

OT:
Saamid 22038
Ability:
Levitate
Key Notes: Legit RNG in dive ball. Has Hidden Power Fire.

Azelf

OT:
Saamid 22038
Ability: Levitate
Transfer Moves: Stealth Rock, Trick
Key Notes: Legit RNG in great ball. The red on the great ball matches the jewel on Azelf’s forehead. Bring Azelf back to OU!

Mesprit

OT:
Saamid 22038
Nature:
Quiet
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Key Notes: Legit RNG in Heal Ball. A different kind of Mesprit which is designed for trick room teams.

Uxie

OT:
Saamid 22038
Nature: Bold
IV Spread: 31/0/31/31/31/31
Transfer Moves: Stealth Rock, Heal Bell
Key Notes: Legit RNG in Quick Ball. For some reason this guy took me FOREVER to RNG, the NPC’s in Nacrene city where volatile.

Dialga

OT: Fus!on 62027
Nature: Modest
Key Notes: This guy looks boss in gen 6. Thanks to Miria for this legit RNG Dialga. I have been given redistribution rights for him too.

Cresselia

OT:
Saamid 22038
Nature: Relaxed
IV Spread: 31/30/31/30/31/0
Transfer Moves: Helping Hand, Icy Wind
Key Notes: Legit RNG in Heal Ball. Standard VGC Cresselia with the added bonus of having Hidden Power Fire for some variety.

Virizion

OT:
Saamid 22038
IV Spread: 31/0/30/31/31/31
Ability: Justified
Key Notes: Legit RNG in Nest Ball. Has hidden power ice.

Terrakion

OT:
Saamid 22038
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Justified
Transfer Moves: Stealth Rock
Key Notes: Legit RNG in Timer ball. Nothing much else to say apart from that this guy wrecks everything in it's way.

Keldeo

OT: SMR2012 08272
IV Spread: 31/even/31/31/30/31
Key Notes: 100% sure this guy is legit. Has HP Ghost.

Thundurus

OT:
Lwin 46470
Nature:
Timid
IV Spread: 31/30/30/31/31/31
Ability: Prankster
Key Notes: Hidden Power Ice and Shiny.

Zekrom

OT:
Saamid 22038
Ability: Teravolt
Key Notes: Legit RNG in Luxury ball. These guy is just boss!

Kyurem

OT:
Saamid 22038
Nature: Modest
Ability: Pressure
Transfer Moves: Earth Power
Key Notes: Legit RNG in Luxury ball. Perfect for Kyurem White.

* means available for trade

Ditto*

Nickname:
HP ICE
OT: Saamid 22038
IV Spread: 31/30/30/31/31/31
Ability: Imposter
Key Notes: Legit RNG in Heal ball. Spread is perfect to breed Pokemon for HP Ice.

Ditto*

Nickname:
HP FIRE
Nature: Mild
Ability:
Imposter
Key Notes: Legit RNG in Heal ball. Spread is perfect to breed Pokemon for HP Fire.

Ditto*

Nickname:
30 IV
IV Spread: 30/30/30/30/30/30
Ability:
Imposter
Key Notes: Legit RNG in Heal ball. Spread is perfect to breed Pokemon for pretty much any HP (If used properly).

Ditto*

Nickname:
0 IV
Nature: Sassy
IV Spread: 0/0/0/0/0/0
Ability:
Imposter
Key Notes: Legit RNG in Heal ball. I don't think I've seen this kind of spread on a ditto anywhere! Can be used for trick room Pokemon or special attackers who want to minimize the damage from foul play (if you can be bothered to breed a flawless pokemon, pretty much just trying to justify the reasoning behind RNG'ing this guy!)

Ditto*

Nickname:
Timid
OT: Miles 32219
IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Limber
Key Notes: Received this from a friend who caught it in a friend safari, hence it has a blue pentagon. This is the only ditto which full re-distributable.

COMING SOON!
31/31/31/31/31/0 Brave Ditto
31/30/31/30/31/31 Modest Ditto (HP Grass)

This section is dedicated to non-legendary pokemon with rare transfer moves and/or Hidden abilities.

Riolu

OT:
XEELT 14969
Nature: Jolly
Transfer Moves: Ice Punch
Egg Moves: Crunch
Key Notes: I've had this little baby since gen 4 and has become my pride and joy. Legit RNG with some nice rare moves!

This section is dedicated to informing the smogon community of known hacked Pokemon. These Pokemon are not for trade!

Conkeldurr

OT:
PCApp 32760
IV Spread: 31/31/31/0/31/31
Ability: Guts
Transfer Moves: Ice Punch, Knock Off
Egg Moves: Drain Punch, Mach Punch
Key Notes: Shiny Conk with some rare transfer moves. 252 Attack / 8 Def / 248 Sp.Def EV's and Level 100. If a Mod could check the legitimacy that would be greatly appreciated. (I'm pretty sure it's good to go!)

Heatran

OT: Richard 58417
Nature: Calm
IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Flash Fire
Transfer Moves: Stealth Rock
Key Notes: Received from Slashari, 99% sure it's a legit RNG. 252 HP / 6 Sp Attack / 252 Sp Defense EV's and Level 100. No ribbons attached.
Apparently hacked and not available to trade.

Tornadus-T

OT:
Lucas 59901
Ability: Regenerator
Key Notes: Legit RNG in Dream ball. Had to pull a few strings to get this guy but it is available to trade as it in my Pokemon X cartridge. 6 Attack / 252 Sp Attack / 252 Speed EV's and Level 100.
I have a jolly Japanese 6iv ditto. If like the 0/0/0/0/0/0 ditto please :)

I'm interested in you HP fire Latios. I can offer a shiny adamant guts timburr with ice punch, knock off, drain punch, and mach punch. I'm very certain that it is legit, got it from a guy called gonzo. Unfortunately i can't clone so clone it so i was thinking you can clone yourself a copy.

Hey are you able to add me? I will pay for pokemon, my friend code is.... 4785-5408-5103
Umm not sure if that's allowed here :S Pm me i guess.
I have a jolly Japanese 6iv ditto. If like the 0/0/0/0/0/0 ditto please :)
No thankyou.
Hey there, I am very interested in your HP Fire Latios, could I have you CMT for it?
Nothing interested me, sorry.
I'm interested in you HP fire Latios. I can offer a shiny adamant guts timburr with ice punch, knock off, drain punch, and mach punch. I'm very certain that it is legit, got it from a guy called gonzo. Unfortunately i can't clone so clone it so i was thinking you can clone yourself a copy.
No thankyou.
Anything I can do for the Timid Latios? I can offer BP items as well if that'll help.
No thankyou.

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
Hi, I don't know if you remember me but I pm'd you like a month ago for a ditto. You were interested in a brave trick room mawile as I recall.
I'm back for hidden power fire and ice ditto, as I have increased my available stock, CMT please! I also have a few things not listed on my thread that I can breed.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus

Entei

OT: GAMESTP 01171
Event Moves: Extreme Speed, Sacred Fire
Key Notes: Legal Shiny Entei from event (at least I think so, Moderator please check for me!)
Sacred Fire is not an event move, it's a level up move in XY. Entei's only event moves are Flare Blitz, Howl, Crush Claw and Extreme Speed.

All I want is an exotic ditto, nothing more, nothing less. What would you like in return? I play pokemon white, so getting the pokemon across won't be easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)