Saol Farm: Shadow, Sanjay, and Soleil [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally I'm not down for a request like this, but I'm happy to do it for an established user such as yourself :) Let me know which ones you want first and I'll pick out some stuff from your thread. I don't mind doing as many as you need, just remember that it'll probably take me a while to breed them all due to their low female ratio.

Uh, thanks. Magikarp?
Alright! Once I finish this other request, I'll get to you ASAP.

Pokemon: diancie
Nature: quiet
Ability: clear body
IVs: 31/31/31/31/29/01
EVs: doesn't matter
Egg Moves: can't have those
Nickname: isn't possible either
Hatching location: again isn't possibe
Shiny?: repeat
Redis rights: full preferably
Other notes: i'm not sure if i took the correct format so sorry if i didn't

Offering any thing from my trade thread (link in signature)

-request-
That's the breeding request form. For stuff I already have, you just say you want it. You also need to say please and thank you, and possibly read the Pokemon's info ... anyway, I didn't see anything, sorry. Feel free to come back when you've added more stuff to your trade thread. I'm not usually stingy with my Pokemon, it's just that you don't have anything that interests me, or that I don't already have.

Hey again, here's the list:

Please take as long as you need, no need to rush.

Also, don't hesitate to ask for more than one Pokémon for each one of those. I'm aware of the hassle of breeding 12.5% females.

Thanks once again! Let me know what you want for them.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm a little bit late to the party, but best of luck with your thread Rufus (even if you don't need luck to have a cool thread)! If you need anything from my thread, feel free to ask, I'll be glad to give it to you without hesistation. :]

Speaking of needing stuff, can I abuse from your awesomeness have your Shiny Jolly Breloom and Shiny Modest Gastrodon pleeeeasee? I need them badly for my BS VGC team so I'd really apreciate your help with those.

I'm not cool btw! I'm just a scrawny, unvoluntarily rude jerk with a lot of people lol, except with you, because you rock ofc. :p

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Thanks friend, that's super kind of you <3 And of course you can have them! I just finished cloning copies for you, so just let me know whenever you're ready to trade and I'll get online.
Can I receive them now before I go to sleep pls? because I'm super drowzy right now. lol

I would be interested of one female spitback of Murkrow. When you are online I would put a magikarp to the GTS. My IGN is Laura.
No friend, it doesn't work like that, you just put one up and tell me about it. Don't forget to include 'please' and 'thank you' somewhere in your post.

Edit: Not exac- never mind, sent.

Last edited:
Oh, I'm sorry. So a another try. The Magikarp is level 12, female and has the name 'Karpador'. I would be pleased about a dream ball Murkrow, thank you.

Yesterday I was just looking through my stuff and rereading some old posts and I remembered why I opened this trade thread in the first place. Some people make trading feel like such a drag, but there are a lot of great people still around who inspired me to even do this in the first place. Their names are on my whitelist, and I've added a few words just to say why. Note to new users: these are the people you should press the 'Follow' button on. Read their posts, follow their example, and not only will you get friends, you will get Pokemon too. Guaranteed.

Anyway, very small update for now. I'm focusing on SRing Latios, as well as locking myself into some decent TMBM spreads so that I can maybe make this thread a full-on giveaway thread (more on that later), so I'm just putting up some stuff I've accidentally accumulated in the mean time.

Also, is anyone else having the experience that fewer SV hatchers are active these days? The last dozen people I contacted before this one never answered me. That's like a whole box of eggs just gone to waste :(

#246. Larvitar
♂ | Nicknamed 'Julian' | Hatched in Granite Cave
Adamant Nature | Guts | 31/31/31/01/31/31
Pursuit | Assurance | Ancient Power | Dragon Dance
OT: Petunia | ID: 56221
Bred by me, hatched by /u/Humminglady

#123. Scyther
Pokeballs:

Adamant Nature | Technician | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Defog | Counter | Baton Pass | Quick Guard | Night Slash | Steel Wing

(Thank you Luck O' the Irish for the parent. HA available upon request.)

#127. Pinsir
Pokeballs:

Jolly Nature | Mold Breaker | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Feint Attack | Quick Attack | Me First | Close Combat

(Thank you SnoopysWorld for the parent. HA available upon request.)

#572. Minccino
Pokeballs:

Jolly Nature | Skill Link | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Aqua Tail | Knock Off

(Thank you Luck O' the Irish for the parent.)
I've also put up a trophy case to make it clear that there are some things in this thread which will never be for free. Also added some stuff into there that used to be pretty popular in my thread, though they weren't mine. And I really like the colour pink.

Yesterday I was just looking through my stuff and rereading some old posts and I remembered why I opened this trade thread in the first place. Some people make trading feel like such a drag, but there are a lot of great people still around who inspired me to even do this in the first place. Their names are on my whitelist, and I've added a few words just to say why. Note to new users: these are the people you should press the 'Follow' button on. Read their posts, follow their example, and not only will you get friends, you will get Pokemon too. Guaranteed.

Anyway, very small update for now. I'm focusing on SRing Latios, as well as locking myself into some decent TMBM spreads so that I can maybe make this thread a full-on giveaway thread (more on that later), so I'm just putting up some stuff I've accidentally accumulated in the mean time.

Also, is anyone else having the experience that fewer SV hatchers are active these days? The last dozen people I contacted before this one never answered me. That's like a whole box of eggs just gone to waste :(

#246. Larvitar
♂ | Nicknamed 'Julian' | Hatched in Granite Cave
Adamant Nature | Guts | 31/31/31/01/31/31
Pursuit | Assurance | Ancient Power | Dragon Dance
OT: Petunia | ID: 56221
Bred by me, hatched by /u/Humminglady

#123. Scyther
Pokeballs:

Adamant Nature | Technician | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Defog | Counter | Baton Pass | Quick Guard | Night Slash | Steel Wing

(Thank you Luck O' the Irish for the parent. HA available upon request.)

#127. Pinsir
Pokeballs:

Jolly Nature | Mold Breaker | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Feint Attack | Quick Attack | Me First | Close Combat

(Thank you SnoopysWorld for the parent. HA available upon request.)

#572. Minccino
Pokeballs:

Jolly Nature | Skill Link | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Aqua Tail | Knock Off

(Thank you Luck O' the Irish for the parent.)
I've also put up a trophy case to make it clear that there are some things in this thread which will never be for free. Also added some stuff into there that used to be pretty popular in my thread, though they weren't mine. And I really like the colour pink.
TBH, Im still waiting for someone to check my TSV. But cool pokes BTW. Almost have enough pokes to donate, just have a Sewaddle thats being stubborn and wont get her children to have the right spread. (4 pokes to donate)

Could I get "Umbrella" the BR Breloom please?
I deposited a lvl. 18 female Magikarp, IGN is Joey.
What for, my friend?

How to obtain a BR Pokemon said:
  • Tell me what you need the Pokemon you want for. Just a sentence or two about the role it will play on your team, or that you want to try it out in a certain format, will do.
Edit: Sent.

Last edited:
Hi, could i please get a MoonBall Lapras spitback? I put up a female lv10 magikarp with message "Thanks 4 Lapras" on gts. Thank you :)
Also, please cmt for females of FriendBall Budew, LevelBall Houndour, LevelBall Hoothoot and PremierBall Togepi. May be a spitbacks trade if you would so prefer.

Hey!
I am very interested in your sun and jungle pattern vivillons. I can trade you a shiny latios and/or latias caught by me in ORAS (or really almost any other legendary that can be found in ORAS as shiny) if you want for these two... Alternatively you can have any alternative vivillon forms you may not have that I own (polar and modern come up of the top of my head) ....

I also wanted to thank you for hatching certain shiny eggs for me! That really was kind :-)

- request -
Hey there. Thanks for the offer, but I'm not interested in shinies or legendaries (or shiny legendaries). Do you have any rare ball females that I don't have, perhaps? Those are the only 'mons I'm interested in. If not, I can think of a breeding project instead, if you'd like.

And don't mention it. Anyone who knows their TSVs should be hatching eggs for others imo.

hey! I don't mind breeding for rare ball females - I have all of the games starting with Emerald at my disposal, and majority have a completed national dex in them... What this means is that with a little time (and a wish list from you) I can do a few breeding projects. If you want, I can breed two pokemon for each vivillon pattern (so 4:1 trade).

Oh no, I don't value my completed shinies all that much, we can do a 1:1 trade. You have HGSS, right? Could you obtain and breed me these two females for the Vivillons, please? IVs don't matter.

Modest Chinchou in a Love Ball with EMs Soak, Whirlpool, Screech, Brine
Adamant Dunsparce in a Love Ball with EMs Agility, Headbutt, Ancient Power, Curse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)