Board Game Secret Hitler 1

That is a possible scenario that had to be acknowledged for the sake of transparency. It'd be disingenuous of me to present this scenario only as me being clean and zorbees considering framing me.
I got that but the way you worded it you effectively said you actually WERE a facist
Yeah, you should have said 'possibility' over 'fact' but its not like it matters though, cuz' it was just a wording issue (or was it not?)

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Fake it till you make it!
Anyhow I'm pretty sure LW is liberal, but there's always the chance of some reverse psychology bullshit.
Don't listen to anything I say I've been in a car for the past 16 hours

sam-testings

What a beautiful face, I have found in this place
Blazade: Ja
Hitmonleet: Ja
Xayah: Ja
zorbees: Nein
Exploudit: Ja
Earlio: Ja
Whydon: Ja
Granny Pie: Ja
Lightwolf: Ja

congrats to President Exploudit and Chancellor Xayah!

sam-testings

What a beautiful face, I have found in this place
Votes are in!

Blazade: Nein
Hitmonleet: Ja
Xayah: Nein
zorbees: Nein
Exploudit: Ja
Earlio: Ja
Whydon: Ja
Granny Pie: Ja
Lightwolf: Ja

Congrats to President Earlio and Chancellor Granny Pie!

Yo exploudit and earlio I'm still waiting to hear what cards you each pulled so we can keep count.

I think it'd be weird if one of these last two wasn't a float but good work, team.

Under most circumstances you might be right but I'm glad he didn't take the risk considering it was 2 people that had no connection to anyone and i think it was towny of him. Also we're still at 1 fascist card out so there's no harm in testing by that logic later.

Also tossing 2 lib cards for a fascist policy hurts mathematically

So uh i take it back testing seems bad in most cases

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
on the third term not testing is silly, now Granny essentially remains an unknown. The information of not trusting the Granny+Earlio pair would have been more beneficial than not trust either anyway because they have no connections and yeah 3 libs are a possibility.

on the third term not testing is silly, now Granny essentially remains an unknown. The information of not trusting the Granny+Earlio pair would have been more beneficial than not trust either anyway because they have no connections and yeah 3 libs are a possibility.
I'd rather maybe not trust one person and definitely trust another than have no information about two.

And yeah I don't think Earlio makes this play as scum.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'd rather maybe not trust one person and definitely trust another than have no information about two.

And yeah I don't think Earlio makes this play as scum.
if you draw 1 Fascist 2 Lib as a Fascist and your Chancellor isn't Fascist, what do you think a Fascist would do? It is far more beneficial to him to submit 2 Libs to avoid the other guy looking good after the test. A Lib policy would always be played in that case, so yes what Earlio did is exactly what Fascist always would do.

A fascist in that position knows a liberal policy will be passed regardless and I'll concede they potentially make that play but it's also arguably not better for them to just let someone else test and it's WIFOM.

A liberal in that position who is new at the game and just looking to pass liberal policies just wants to not take any risks in the matter. You can argue about theoretical play but we're straight up not there yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)