Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought nasty p was egg only from honchkrow:/
Yeah plusle and minum actively learn it via lv up, and move reminder and are part of the fairy egg group. It sucks that you wasted time with the honchkrow, but if you ever have a specfic egg move your trying to breed on something, you can pm me and see if we can find a fast route to breeding it on.

Hi im interested in the amauras what ivs does it have?

Please bear in mind the complication of breeding togepi and how difficile it is it has to be at least 5 iv perfect.
The Amaura is Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 and since it has an 87.5% male 12.5% female ratio I understand hard breeding.

Do imposter ditto copy stat change? Explample: if i dragon dance and my opponent sends out a ditto do he's ditto get my dragon dance boost also

Thats cool man lets trade it. you can choose between

31/31/31/31/31/x or 31/31/31/31/x/31 or I think 31/x/31/31/31/31 all male.

Do imposter ditto copy stat change? Explample: if i dragon dance and my opponent sends out a ditto do he's ditto get my dragon dance boost also
Imposter ditto copies stat changes. Does anyone have a spare DW Ivysaur they're willing to part with?

Okay, I screwed up on so many levels.

FT: 4 IV TechAdamant Scythers, Various 4-5IV Cleffas, Shiny Cleffa(only for perfect 5 or flawless)

Need: Female Carbink/(Frosslass Family) with 3-5 IVs, Perfect 5+ MALE Cleffa(If female it must have friend guard)

New options

Hello, I want to trade my ditto 3 IV at 31 :
31/31/x/x/x/31 for an other 3 IV ditto of any other language than french.
PM me please if you're interested

Ah in that case I'll withdraw my offer, looking for a Serene Grace one.
Skore, post: 4932554, member: 87733"]Ah in that case I'll withdraw my offer, looking for a Serene Grace one.[/quote]
Im still breeding them so hopefully one soon. The other two are serene grace.

Could anyone please tell me my Pokemon Safari type and Pokemons?

I'd like to write it down on the safari reference sheet
sorry for not getting back to you right away, you have a fighting type safari with pancham and meditite in it, however it says your offline so it wont update and tell me what your third mon is.

Want to swap:
Mewtwo Y for Mewtwo X
Aggronite for Tyranitar Megastone
Houndoomite for Manectrite
Charizard Y for Charazard X

(mega stones)

Do I have to be online in order to let you see the third Pokemon?
well i have to be online at the same time as you at some point so that it updates my game and lets me know that you have beaten the elite four. However my 3ds is being spotty atm so it might be something wrong with my end.

Hello, I would like to trade my ditto 3 IV at 31 :
31/31/x/x/x/31 for an other 3 IV ditto of any other language than french.
PM me please if you're interested.

Looking for a Timid/Modest female DW Charmeleon in a Luxury Ball OR someone with a Charmeleon Friend Safari.

I'm offering either a Hasty female DW Froakie in a Dive Ball OR a Modest female DW Fennekin in a Luxury Ball IF you have said Charmeleon. PM/VM me if interested.
Sigh. I guess Charmeleon Safaris are ungodly rare.

well i have to be online at the same time as you at some point so that it updates my game and lets me know that you have beaten the elite four. However my 3ds is being spotty atm so it might be something wrong with my end.
I just turned on my ds again, let me know if you see a third Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)