Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for a 30/30/30/30/30/30 Ditto, still offering a 31/even/30/31/31/31 Timid Zapdos with Heat Wave for it, if anyone has one.

I'm also looking for an Analytic Elgyem. Any Nature (preferred Quiet) and IV's is fine, I can give you a 4 IV spitback of your choosing for it.

Also, as I said before, in the process of breeding a Malamar I got two 31/31/31/x/0 Inkays, I'm giving them away to whoever wants one.
What spitbacks do you have? I have some quiet with 0 speed, nasty plot and ally switch egg moves

Looking for a Skarmory with Stealth Rock. I can offer the following in exchange:

- 31/31/31/31/31/x Brave Chlorophyll Bulbasaur, egg moves Curse Power Whip, & Giga Drain
- 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly/Adamant Intimidate/Flash Fire Growlithe, egg moves Close Combat & Crunch
- 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Reckless Starly, egg moves Double-Edge & Roost
- 31/31/31/x/31/31 Careful Adaptability Eevee, egg moves Wish, Curse, Yawn & Charm
- 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Flash Fire Houndour, egg move Nasty Plot
- 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Telepathy Ralts, egg moves Destiny Bond, Disable, Shadow Sneak, & Confuse Ray
- 31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Iron Barbs Ferroseed, egg move Stealth Rock
- 31/31/31/31/x/31 Rash Hustle Deino, egg moves Earth Power & Dark Pulse
- 31/31/31/31/x/31 Naive Protean Froakie, egg move Toxic Spikes
- 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Adaptability Corphish, egg moves Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, & Superpower
- 31/31/31/x/31/31 Bold Prankster Klefki

Let me know if you'd like to work out a trade.

Looking for a Skarmory with Stealth Rock. I can offer the following in exchange:

- 31/31/31/31/31/x Brave Chlorophyll Bulbasaur, egg moves Curse Power Whip, & Giga Drain
- 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly/Adamant Intimidate/Flash Fire Growlithe, egg moves Close Combat & Crunch
- 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Reckless Starly, egg moves Double-Edge & Roost
- 31/31/31/x/31/31 Careful Adaptability Eevee, egg moves Wish, Curse, Yawn & Charm
- 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Flash Fire Houndour, egg move Nasty Plot
- 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Telepathy Ralts, egg moves Destiny Bond, Disable, Shadow Sneak, & Confuse Ray
- 31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Iron Barbs Ferroseed, egg move Stealth Rock
- 31/31/31/31/x/31 Rash Hustle Deino, egg moves Earth Power & Dark Pulse
- 31/31/31/31/x/31 Naive Protean Froakie, egg move Toxic Spikes
- 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Adaptability Corphish, egg moves Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, & Superpower
- 31/31/31/x/31/31 Bold Prankster Klefki

Let me know if you'd like to work out a trade.
I'll trade you a skarm with SR, Whirlwind and brave bird for the klefki. Let me just breed a perfect one real quick.

Edit: Unless you would rather just have a random imperfect 5iv one I have laying around right now

So I am trying to build a shiny team consisting of 5 kalos pokés and 1 mega (that sadly there is none from Kalos yet of)
I got Greninja, Aegislash, Talonflame and Chesnaught so far and can potentially throw in M-Pinsir or M-Gardevoir. Others I got are Trevenant and M-Absol, and may get Noivern/M-Luke in close future.

So any tips are appreaciated :P (Note: This is only meant to be semi-compative, as in battling against buddies or just for fun :P)

So I am trying to build a shiny team consisting of 5 kalos pokés and 1 mega (that sadly there is none from Kalos yet of)
I got Greninja, Aegislash, Talonflame and Chesnaught so far and can potentially throw in M-Pinsir or M-Gardevoir. Others I got are Trevenant and M-Absol, and may get Noivern/M-Luke in close future.

So any tips are appreaciated :P (Note: This is only meant to be semi-compative, as in battling against buddies or just for fun :P)
I would say definitely go with trevenant just because its shiny form looks awesome :P

I'll trade you a skarm with SR, Whirlwind and brave bird for the klefki. Let me just breed a perfect one real quick.

Edit: Unless you would rather just have a random imperfect 5iv one I have laying around right now
A 5IV one would be great. Just send me a PM when you're ready to trade. :)

LF (adamant) drilbur with mold breaker, also looking for other spitbacks good for breeding
FT (adamant) growlithe/pancham 5 iv's

please pm me

Last edited:
So, I'm after the X exclusive mega stones if anyone is up for trading. I have a reasonable pool of Pokemon I'm willing to trade for them. List below:

Hidden abilities:
- Bulbasaur (Chlorophyll)
- Fletchling (Gale Wings)
- Goomy (Gooey)
- Gible (Rough Skin)
- Chespin (Bulletproof)
- Fennekin (Magician)
- Froakie (Protean)
- Gligar (Immunity)
- Drilbur (Mold Breaker)
- Dratini (Marvel Scale)
- Eevee (Anticipation)
- Torchic (Speed Boost)
- Venipede (Speed Boost)
- Chimchar (Iron Fist)

- Random bank mon: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Snivy, Misdreavus (perfect for Perish Song Gengar breeding)

- I have three 'competitively flawless' (31/31/31/x/31/31) Gibles as result of my latest breeding project. They also have outrage and rough skin as their ability

- One 31/31/31/x/31/0 ferroseed with leech seed and spikes.

This list is not exhaustive as I'm working from memory, so drop me a message and I'll see what I have for requests. Talking of requests I may be persuaded to do some breeding if the price is right. My trophy cabinet is currently filled with 31/31/31/31/31/31 builds of Tyranitar, Aegislash, Greninja, Venusaur and Mawile to name a few. I also have a couple of Shinies - Camerupt, Dugtrio, Kangaskhan and Torchic - please note that I'm very reluctant to part with the latter two but you never know ;)

Cheers!

Is this the best forum to find a Charizardite X, or is there a sub forum somewhere I don't know about? Just asking since typing in search comes up with a LOT of results. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)